PDA

View Full Version : Win A bottle of perfume, up to $50.00 value

sunshinecindy
04-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Between now and May 4th, if you make any purchase at ThePerfumeSpot (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/ThePerfumeSpot/), you are eligible to win a free bottle of perfume of your choice up to $50.00. This along with increased cash back is a fantastic deal. You won't believe the prices at ThePerfumeSpot (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/ThePerfumeSpot/), I know I didn't.

Just the date and what you purchased in this thread. Remember, Mothers Day is coming, so whether its a gift for you, your mom, MIL, Aunt, Godmother or just a friend, this is the perfect opportunity. BTW, they have an excellent mens line of fragrances and unisex fragrances too!!

askomsky
04-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Well since my bday is in 5 days and DH usually just hands me cash or tells me to buy myself something I went ahead and bought 2 bottles of perfume today (4/20)!

I love Victoria Secrets Very Sexy line so I tried a new one Dare, that I haven't had before. It was almost $20 cheaper then in store!

I hate to admit it but the other one I bought is by Paris Hilton (Just me). :blush: My mom is always buying different brands to try and the ones she doesn't like she gives to me. She gave me some of this a month ago and I REALLY like the fragrance. Like OP said I have to be very particular with the brands I wear and this one was really good. Not sure how much my mom paid for it, but if I saved that much on VS I'm sure I saved some on this one too!

Even though I didn't get free shipping they have a flat rate that I thought was really reasonable.

gpp2001
04-22-2009, 10:23 PM
I just placed an order today (4/22). I order Obsession for DH and Lauren for me. I also order another fragrance for me to get the free shipping - it was in the clearance section and was a gardenia fresia - I'll use that on my next vacation!!

ligrumpygirl
04-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Me again!

Cool Water by Davidoff, 4 piece gift set for men for DH. I bought him a bottle last year and it broke. This set is cheaper than that bottle!

sunshinecindy
04-29-2009, 01:04 PM
bumping up, buy now and send direct to mom, get it while we have the cash back increase. Also, good time to buy and put away for Fathers Day, Graduation or Anniversary gifts.

ggore53
05-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I purchased my favorite perfume - Escape by Calvin Klein - on 04/24. It was so much less than what I've been paying at the counter. I will definitely order from The PerfumeSpot again!:sunshine2:

sunshinecindy
05-04-2009, 08:36 AM
This is the last day for this contest and for the increased credits.

AuroraBorealis
05-04-2009, 11:41 PM
I purchased Marc Jacobs. I've always liked this and meant to buy it, but the price was a deterrent. ThePerfumeSpot had it for a very reasonable price and I'm so excited to get this, finally!

sunshinecindy
05-06-2009, 07:16 AM
We didn't have too many participate in this so you all had a good chance, however, last but not least, was our winner, post #8,

AuroraBorealis.....congrats....open up a TT and let me know which perfume you want, up to $50.00 value so I can let ThePerfumeSpot know.

Also include your full name and mailing address.

AuroraBorealis
05-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Thank you sooooooo much! I'm so excited! I was pretty happy about the seriously awesome price I got on Marc Jacobs but this is so generous. Thanks, SR and The Perfume Spot!

I'll have a look at the site to pick a fragrance and file my TT in the morning. Thanks again! :sunshine:

AuroraBorealis
05-22-2009, 01:30 AM
I got my "prize" bottle of perfume this week from the Perfume Spot. Thank you so much, SR and The Perfume Spot; I'm really enjoying my bottle of Eau de Cartier-- it is delicious and the perfect summer scent. The shipping is super, super fast and the bottles are always packaged so well. Thanks again, this was a wonderful reward!

I wanted to leave a review in the merchant review subforum, but there doesn't seem to be one.