PDA

View Full Version : Earth Day Festivities

SunshineGirl
04-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Angie and I were talking today about Earth Day and came to the conclusion that neither one of us is very "green." So it is kind of hard for us to come up with good Earth Day activities for SR. However, there is one "green" that we have in common and it is money!! So we're cooking up some fun for Earth Day that will involve earning money. Be sure to check out the forum on Wednesday!! :D

Iteach
04-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Yeah! :clap:

askomsky
04-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Angie and I were talking today about Earth Day and came to the conclusion that neither one of us is very "green." So it is kind of hard for us to come up with good Earth Day activities for SR. However, there is one "green" that we have in common and it is money!! So we're cooking up some fun for Earth Day that will involve earning money. Be sure to check out the forum on Wednesday!! :D

That's my kind of green too! :D :banana:

Magical JenK
04-21-2009, 02:25 PM

Mine too!!:rotfl:

piglet-for-me
04-21-2009, 02:26 PM

Mine three!!

Guess I'll hold off on offer for the rest of today to see what's in store for tomorrow. Thanks.

mmm611
04-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Mine three!!

Guess I'll hold off on offer for the rest of today to see what's in store for tomorrow. Thanks.

Me too. I'm trying to get back in the habit of doing a survey and an offer a day...surveys are going well, but still have to motivate myself a bit to do offers. Hopefully this will help tomorrow.

The good news is since I've been taking some SR time off, there should hopefully be lots more offers I can do!

kimntrent
04-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Something that is really green that everyone should do is change a lightbulb to one of those high effeciency ones. Just one will change the world.

Alice28
04-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Coolio!:sunshine:

fourfoxesinpa
04-22-2009, 08:09 AM
OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH

Just saw this on the home page...

"Celebrate Earth Day with us in the forum. We'll have games, shopping increases, and Crazy Credits!!"

My cookies are cleared and I'm ready! Woo-HOO!!!

:cooldance::banana::clap::cooldance:

athoods
04-22-2009, 08:27 AM
What a great way for SR to Go Green!!!:clap:

VanniGirl
04-22-2009, 08:39 AM

I agree !!

:banana::clap:

askomsky
04-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Of course i'm helping out in DD's kindergarten class this morning, so I won't be able to check in until after lunch. Have fun, can't wait to see what SR has in store!

toystoryduo
04-22-2009, 08:58 AM

I agree too! :banana:Especially since I could use some extra green...I added 2 days to my WDW trip in September this morning!:party:

fourfoxesinpa
04-22-2009, 09:01 AM
I agree too! :banana:Especially since I could use some extra green...I added 2 days to my WDW trip in September this morning!:party:

Yay for you! :clap::clap:

toystoryduo
04-22-2009, 09:19 AM
Yay for you! :clap::clap:

Thanks!!!:D My DH decided this morning that he could take an extra couple of days off from work to extend our vacation. Our kids don't know yet. They will be thrilled!:party: