PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay question HELP!!

athoods
08-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Tricia has increased ebay to 12.00 for a breif period. I registered and bid but was out bidded. Will I still receive credit?

cglaura
08-22-2007, 01:30 PM
This was Tricia's post, so I think it is just a bid. I would think if you had to win she would have stated that. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not 100% sure!

"Plus, I just increased ebay to 12.00 temporarily (that's the one where you register for a new account and place at least one bid)."

bs4free
08-22-2007, 01:34 PM
I did the ebay offer, last week, Wish i would have waited lol! But it showed up as a 15th credit hold, all i did was place a bid, and was quickly out bid, Glad i did not get too attached because the price got steap quick! So to answer you question i am pretty sure all you need to do a place at least one bid!

lrsellars
08-22-2007, 01:46 PM
I just registered and placed my first bid. Hopefully it will go through as it's for some good coupons at a inexpensive price.

athoods
08-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the info. I hope all will go well.

chipndale
08-22-2007, 03:32 PM
OK, I missed this - is there a special link?

coastalgirl
08-22-2007, 03:38 PM
If you go to the news and links pages, then go under Offer Easy Links- you should find e-bay! Hope that helps ya out!!!

Lydia

Kittykat
08-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Do you have to use your email that's associated with your SR account or can you use another alternate email? I'd love to do this offer but I use my SR email for a different selling account I have. :)

jnorth1007
08-23-2007, 08:59 AM
It doesnt have to be your SR email it will track by userid.

Kittykat
08-23-2007, 09:00 AM
It doesnt have to be your SR email it will track by userid.

Awesome news!

SunshineGirl
08-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Just had a WHOLE bunch of these credit.

athoods
08-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Way to go Tricia!!!!!!:sunshine:

TIAMOMMA
08-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Woo-hoo!!!!:banana: :party: :cheers: I see it on credit hold in my account!!! That will pay for a refillable mug at the resort! (It's sad how I get more excited about money I make on :sunshine: SR than in my paycheck, but somehow, earning money here is SO much more fun!)

lrsellars
08-23-2007, 10:27 AM
I was so excited to see the credit this morning. Thanks so much!!!!

ruledbymercury
08-23-2007, 10:43 AM
I signed up my husband for a separate eBay account and got the credit hold this morning!

bs4free
08-23-2007, 10:49 AM
I signed up my husband for a separate eBay account and got the credit hold this morning!

Yes, ruledbymercury, since this is a larger credit offer it will show in your account as a hold untill the 15th of September then you will see it released from hold, and added to your balances, The goodnews is the ebay, and SR know that you signedup and is showing as a hold! Now the hard part is waiting for the 15th of next month!

MdCaterer
08-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Does anyone know about how long does it usually take for auctions won to credit?

SunshineGirl
08-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know about how long does it usually take for auctions won to credit?

Right now we have everything through the 18th. I'm hoping to get everything from the 19th-22nd today.

lenzs4
08-23-2007, 10:06 PM
I signed up yesterday - but nothing yet - I am hoping for the hold tomorrow!!!

Kycha
08-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Oh man! I think I messed up. I registered as a new member on ebay. When I clicked on the confirmation e-mail, I then went on to place my first bid. I did not go back through SR to place my first bid. Is that going to be a problem? Do you need to place the first bid through the SR link??? Help! Is there anything I can do to fix this???

SunshineGirl
08-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Oh man! I think I messed up. I registered as a new member on ebay. When I clicked on the confirmation e-mail, I then went on to place my first bid. I did not go back through SR to place my first bid. Is that going to be a problem? Do you need to place the first bid through the SR link??? Help! Is there anything I can do to fix this???

I think it's actually okay. Especially as long as you didn't clear cookies in between.

chipndale
08-24-2007, 10:15 AM

My DH sighned up last night and he placed his bid through the confirmation email. I hope that is not going to be a problem. After he signed up, I kept stressing that he needed to place a bid. He placed a bid and within 10 minutes he was outbid. He went to a bidding war but stopped when the price got too high. :confused: Oh I hope he will get credit.

JillyFish
08-24-2007, 10:22 AM

I did it this way and worried that I didn't do it right and wouldn't get the credit. But it came through for me....no problem. I think it took a couple days to show up as pending. Hope that helps!

chipndale
08-24-2007, 10:24 AM
I did it this way and worried that I didn't do it right and wouldn't get the credit. But it came through for me....no problem. I think it took a couple days to show up as pending. Hope that helps!

So glad to hear that you got credit. DH would be upset that he didn't get credit esp after he lost the bidding war.

Kycha
08-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanks! I'm not gonna stress about it. I just won a pair of jibbitz(eeyore and tigger) for my crocs. They are really cute.

Kycha
08-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Update: Wow! I got credit today!!:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you, thank you, Tricia and Jill! I wasn't expecting this until sometime next week. So, I was quite surprised to see it in my account history today.

SunshineGirl
08-25-2007, 06:13 PM
ebay has absolutely become our best offer this week. Probably for the month.

Kycha
08-25-2007, 06:24 PM
ebay has absolutely become our best offer this week. Probably for the month.

Isn't that crazy? After all the problems they gave you before, I am glad they finally got their stuff figured out.