PDA

View Full Version : Ebay offer question

TIAMOMMA
08-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I have a question - if I have an ebay account but my husband doesn't can he sign up under this offer? I didn't know if this would be okay so I thought I should check first. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
08-22-2007, 06:55 PM
I have a different ebay account from my DH so that we can bid on gifts for each other. So I think it should be fine.

TIAMOMMA
08-22-2007, 07:12 PM
I have a different ebay account from my DH so that we can bid on gifts for each other. So I think it should be fine.

Thanks Tricia - that was my logic, but didn't know if it would be an IP issue, so I didn't want to do anything that could be misconstrued as fraudulent.

DisneyMa
08-22-2007, 07:48 PM
I signed up using the SR thread. Could DH sign up using the SR thread? I don't think that would work?:confused:

Jipster
08-22-2007, 09:15 PM
I have a question - if I have an ebay account but my husband doesn't can he sign up under this offer? I didn't know if this would be okay so I thought I should check first. Thanks!

I was curious about this as well.

TIAMOMMA
08-22-2007, 09:21 PM
I was curious about this as well.

Tricia answered on the 2nd post on this thread (sorry, I haven't figured out how to add quote from two different posts). She said she thought it would be okay. Can't hurt to try, I did. I hope these post fairly quickly.

Magical JenK
08-22-2007, 09:23 PM

Oh, this is great news! I was wondering the same thing! Thanks! And thanks for the added credits!!

jnorth1007
08-22-2007, 09:41 PM
You can only get credit for the signup once. If you have an account and never got credit from a rewards site for signing up then you can let your husband sign up and get credit. If you have an account that you got a rewards credit from somewhere for signing up then you cant get credit twice. 2 accounts is ok. 2 credits is not. Hope this clears it up a bit.

TIAMOMMA
08-22-2007, 09:44 PM
You can only get credit for the signup once. If you have an account and never got credit from a rewards site for signing up then you can let your husband sign up and get credit. If you have an account that you got a rewards credit from somewhere for signing up then you cant get credit twice. 2 accounts is ok. 2 credits is not. Hope this clears it up a bit.

Thanks Janet. I should be good then, because I never received one thin dime for the first sign up (done years ago, before I knew how to maximize every transaction I make, lol!) Do you know if this is one that usually takes a couple of days to credit?

jnorth1007
08-22-2007, 09:45 PM
I seem to remember that mine came back pretty quickly, like within 24 hours.

bs4free
08-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks Janet. I should be good then, because I never received one thin dime for the first sign up (done years ago, before I knew how to maximize every transaction I make, lol!) Do you know if this is one that usually takes a couple of days to credit?

It took about a week for mine to credit and it was a 15th hold Credit!