PDA

View Full Version : SR Cruise - Anyone looking for a roomie?

llgray16
08-22-2007, 08:00 PM
I would definitely love to go on the SR Disney Cruise next year. The cruise would be a perfect b-day gift for me. The problem is I know DH won't go and quite frankly I don't want to take the kids myself! So, I was thinking that I would be willing to share a cabin with one or two other cruisers. I know there are a couple people that have said that they might be interested in sharing a room.

So who else might be interested in sharing a room?

bs4free
08-22-2007, 08:15 PM
I am up for shareing a room, Don't know if you want to share with a guy or not,(lets see not a lot of guy here) but i too am looking to help keep cost down on my would be solo trip!

llgray16
08-22-2007, 08:20 PM
I am up for shareing a room, Don't know if you want to share with a guy or not,(lets see not a lot of guy here) but i too am looking to help keep cost down on my would be solo trip!

I wouldn't have a problem with it but DH would. Sorry! Hopefully we both can find a roomie!

bs4free
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with it but DH would. Sorry! Hopefully we both can find a roomie!

Thats ok! I kinda thought DH would MIND that!:rotfl: :angel:

I know you will defently find a roomie!

Me I am not going to hold my breath, but hopeing!

bbangel
08-22-2007, 10:41 PM
I would be interested in a roommate!

sunshinemckenzie
08-23-2007, 02:23 AM
As of right now, I'm looking for a roomie too(dh said are you nuts when I asked him to go, his exact words were "Are you nuts??? I'm not going anywhere there is more water than the bath tub!" The man has a huge fear of drowning.

So I don't care if it is man, woman, dog, cat, or beast, as long as they put the toilet seat lid down, don't hog the mirror, and will save my butt if I fall over the side of the boat!:rotfl:

And as of right now, Dh doesn't care who I share a room with as long as he isn't the one in it!

3dog2kidmom
08-25-2007, 06:09 PM
As of right now, I'm looking for a roomie too(dh said are you nuts when I asked him to go, his exact words were "Are you nuts??? I'm not going anywhere there is more water than the bath tub!" The man has a huge fear of drowning.

So I don't care if it is man, woman, dog, cat, or beast, as long as they put the toilet seat lid down, don't hog the mirror, and will save my butt if I fall over the side of the boat!:rotfl:

And as of right now, Dh doesn't care who I share a room with as long as he isn't the one in it!

You don't know how tempted I am to join you and make this a mommy only cruise!! I am committed to my SIL and other good friend though for a cruise next fall but I wlll never get them on a Disney cruise with me :( But, if that falls through you know where I'll be!!!

bbangel
08-28-2007, 12:40 PM
So the details are posted on the cruise board. Is there anyone willing to commit to a roommate?

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 12:42 PM
So the details are posted on the cruise board. Is there anyone willing to commit to a roommate?

I'm pretty sure that she said if you were doing two people to a room, you only had to do a $50 deposit each. It seems kind of weird, but that's what Cindy and I think she said.

llgray16
08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm pretty sure that she said if you were doing two people to a room, you only had to do a $50 deposit each. It seems kind of weird, but that's what Cindy and I think she said.

That seems weird but what do I know :rotfl:

Hey bbangel - I sent you a pm :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 01:35 PM
That seems weird but what do I know :rotfl:

Hey bbangel - I sent you a pm :sunshine:

Cindy said that it had to do with having to reserve certain rooms for people if they have more people. Like if you have 3 or 4 people, they can't even put you in some of the rooms. But if you have 2 people, they can put you in ANY room? I don't know. I guess it is part of their crowd control. LOL!

llgray16
08-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Cindy said that it had to do with having to reserve certain rooms for people if they have more people. Like if you have 3 or 4 people, they can't even put you in some of the rooms. But if you have 2 people, they can put you in ANY room? I don't know. I guess it is part of their crowd control. LOL!

Hey whatever floats their boat :rotfl: If it means less money for me right now then I'm certainly not going to complain!

kimntrent
08-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Help!!!!! I just got home. I need all the details on this cruise. Can you pm me. Kim

Soccer Princess
08-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Look in the Cruise section --- there is a thread FULL of info! :)