PDA

View Full Version : If I Cash Out Tomorrow...

iluvamystery89
04-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Would I get my Disney GC before June 7th? I've managed to earn enough to get another $25 gc, but I'll let it ride if the gc won't make it here in time. TIA! :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
04-22-2009, 08:19 PM
It is taking at least 5 weeks right now and that if everything goes smooth so I would bet on 6-7 to be sure. You are leaving in a little over 6 weeks. It might make it but I wouldn't guarantee it.

iluvamystery89
04-22-2009, 08:23 PM
It is taking at least 5 weeks right now and that if everything goes smooth so I would bet on 6-7 to be sure. You are leaving in a little over 6 weeks. It might make it but I wouldn't guarantee it.

that's what i was afraid of-i'm cutting it really close. thanks :sunshine:

mollyeilis
04-22-2009, 10:27 PM
You could do a paypal cashout this month (assuming you have a paypal account) which would be processed the last business day of NEXT month, then move it to your checking (assuming you have it connected) and have it in your account for your trip.

Also assuming that the things you've done to earn the 25 credits are paypal-cashout-able. :)

iluvamystery89
04-23-2009, 08:18 AM
You could do a paypal cashout this month (assuming you have a paypal account) which would be processed the last business day of NEXT month, then move it to your checking (assuming you have it connected) and have it in your account for your trip.

Also assuming that the things you've done to earn the 25 credits are paypal-cashout-able. :)

i hadn't thought of that! great suggestion! but i don't think all my offers were eligible for paypal cashout :(

mollyeilis
04-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Well you'd have to the last day of this month to cash out (or perhaps the last business day??? not sure) if you were going to do the paypal thing. So you could bump it up with a couple offers, if you were just a little bit below the amount to paypal it. I think if you go as though you were cashing out with paypal it will tell you how much you have that's allowed for paypal cashouts.

I did that for the Disneyland ladies trip last month, it was nice to just have paypal in my checking account (and for me it always moves to checking really really fast, though I think I just have good luck with it).

Love2Shop
04-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Hmm...now you have got me worried too. I was going to (hopefully) cashout for a $50 gc on 5/1, I figured it would get here before 6/10. Maybe I will cashout for $25 and then $25, hopefully they will both get here in time.:sunshine2: