PDA

View Full Version : Shoes Under

missangie
04-27-2009, 03:41 PM
I just added this As Seen on TV Product. I thought you might like to be aware. I, as a woman, have tons of shoes. And, quite frankly, I'm having trouble finding places to keep them without just tossing them in a pile in the closet. Shoes Under is a nice organizer that fits neatly under the bed. I'm going to need several, LOL!

Check out Shoes Under! Nice payout of $4.00.

fanofree
04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Great idea! If only I had room under my bed... :rotfl:

spring
04-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Okay, I'll bite. It sure has to be better than what I've already tried. I have bought more shoe racks, only to have them mysteriously break, ending with the shoes all jumbled up anyway. My bedroom closets all have folding doors, so I can't use an over-the-door shoe rack. I ordered a total of four, costing me $20, but almost $21 in shipping.:eek: I didn't even upgrade to deluxe, LOL! Hope this is worth the price.;)

~Kathie
04-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Here's a funny!

I was watching the Shoes Under video and DH asked me in a very calm way to turn it off. :confused:

He said "you don't need that."
I said "it's to store shoes."

His response with a very large grin, "if you can store more, you can BUY more." :rotfl:

Guess he's tuned in to tmy train of thought. Too funny!

I do already have something similar and it does work well. :D

arob414
04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
I am thinking about getting this for the girls. Their shoes tend to be everywhere. They have shoe racks, but we use them to display thier webkinz.