PDA

View Full Version : Why So Few Surveys Today?

SunshineGirl
04-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Is everyone busy? We've had about half the number of clicks that we normally have for the surveys today.

tink2008
04-27-2009, 08:51 PM
i'e been trying all day but there are no surveys.

m 'n c
04-27-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm being lazy. About to try for one though.

Iteach
04-27-2009, 09:07 PM
I tried very early this morning and there weren't any options that I qualified for and when I clicked none, there wasn't anything. When I got home from work and tried there weren't any options to even check. I tried for about an hour and all of a sudden 1 option popped up, I qualified and completed it. I was surprised to see 0 options to check today. That hasn't happened in a long time. Maybe DS survey options available today are down. I hope everyone keeps trying!

Just tried for an OTX but didn't qualify for anything today.

askomsky
04-27-2009, 09:14 PM
No options available, I tried this morning and got booted by 1 or 2, tried again aroun 3 and was booted out of 1 then had no options (well there were a few but none that fit me) and now again 2 to check but not for me and when I select none of the above there aren't any.

Wow I also just noticed that only 2 people have entered the trifecta contest for today. Must be bad day for surveys, end of quarter or something for GF?

memanana
04-27-2009, 09:50 PM
I've been trying all day and nothing available for me

SunshineGirl
04-27-2009, 10:02 PM
It's odd that there would be so few for both Greenfield and OTX on the same day. We still have almost a week left in this month. I hope it is not a sign of what the numbers are going to look like the rest of the week. :(

disneymomma
04-27-2009, 10:11 PM
There wasn't any for me until just now.

Breeze88
04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
I got a GF and OTX spasmed out on me. I've been too lazy to clear cookies so I didn't try Y2C. I hate doing the clear your cookie thing since I have to log back into everything once I do it.

Iteach
04-27-2009, 10:14 PM
It's odd that there would be so few for both Greenfield and OTX on the same day. We still have almost a week left in this month. I hope it is not a sign of what the numbers are going to look like the rest of the week. :(

Me either! It probably sounds silly but it almost ruins my day when I can't get a DS.

Since I can't do my DS or SM surveys on my Mac I only do the DS on my DH's PC and since he doesn't clear cookies and won't, I can never do the SM survey. I am so hoping I get a new Mac this summer because then I'll be able to do all the surveys on my own computer again! :clap: I will be so excited!

gpp2001
04-27-2009, 10:33 PM
I got a DS early today - but have not been able to get a SM or OTX - I have tried several times for OTX but not as many for the SM. Been kind of busy today - I hope to get all three tomorrow and Wednesday but will be gone on Thursday.

tink2008
04-27-2009, 10:36 PM
I finally got a DS and a OTX

askomsky
04-27-2009, 10:40 PM
I went from all 3 yesterday (as most days) to none at all today. THAT's unusual, that i can't even qualify for one!

tkkerber
04-28-2009, 01:00 AM
I haven't been able to get anything for the last few days. I was hitting the trifecta before that for a few days in a row. I don't know about anyone else but it keeps cycling me through the same questions more than once on one try.

AuroraBorealis
04-28-2009, 01:06 AM
I got a DS, barely. Only one box checked and I qualified on the first try.

Couldn't qualify for Y2C and OTX flat out said they had no surveys left at all. It didn't even give me a chance to qualify-- just said there were no surveys.

Sherwin
04-28-2009, 02:27 AM
Normally I get the DS about 8 of every 10 times, but I couldn't qualify for a single one this past weekend. Just finished one though, so let's hope that keeps up.

marcymajor
04-28-2009, 04:11 AM
i managed to get a ds and an otx yesterday. could not get a sm survey yesterday to save my life and i tried all day. for the whole day i only got into 5 sm surveys, got booted out of 4 and the 5th one didn't credit. was able to get a ds this morning so maybe it will get better. one can only hope that sm surveys will be more available today. let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed that more people get surveys today.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-28-2009, 07:59 AM
no options :(

athoods
04-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Did get DS and OXT but never could get the SM from yesterday.

Alice28
04-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I just got up. :D But, yesterday the SM told me there was nothin', although I did get a DS.

chipndale
04-28-2009, 01:36 PM
I tried yesterday and today! I had 2 options yesterday and neither survey was a go. Today, I have no options that I can click on. I hope it is just the end of the month.

StitchandPooh'smom
04-28-2009, 02:51 PM
I didn't even have time yesterday to try for a DS, but I got one today! :banana:

askomsky
04-28-2009, 03:28 PM
I hope it is just the end of the month.

I hope not! Can't get one today either and I'm sitting at 27 survey's I only need 1 more for the bonus. I would hate to miss the bonus by 1 survey. So need to get one by Thursday! :)

askomsky
04-28-2009, 08:53 PM
I hope not! Can't get one today either and I'm sitting at 27 survey's I only need 1 more for the bonus. I would hate to miss the bonus by 1 survey. So need to get one by Thursday! :)

Good news is at dinner time I had one option, qualified, completed with the congrats page, so I made 28! Whew!

Iteach
04-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Good news is at dinner time I had one option, qualified, completed with the congrats page, so I made 28! Whew!

I'm sitting at 27 also and nothing yet today. I'll keep trying!

chipndale
04-29-2009, 09:30 AM

Congratulations. Maybe I will have to start and try to take a survey around dinner time also. I can just see DH reaction when I tell him that I have to go try and get my survey for the day. He already thinks that I spend too much time here. Honestly, I have no idea why he would say that. :rolleyes: Oh I wish he could find a job real soon!

Sherwin
04-29-2009, 10:48 AM
DS has definitely not been treating me well lately. :( Have had very few options over the last week, and when it seems like I qualify, I'll spend 25-30 min on a survey, going through 30 pages only to find out that I don't even qualify. And the last 3 DSs I've taken with the 'Congrats' page haven't credited, or done so 3 days too late. :/

natofborg
05-14-2009, 09:50 AM
I've only been able to get 3 surveys all month! And I have been trying numerous times every day. Is there a dry spell on surveys or am I just having bad luck this month?

marcymajor
05-14-2009, 10:35 AM
what i have noticed is that there have been fewer options lately and it has taken a lot longer to get a survey some days. i don't think it is bad luck, it could just be that your demos don't fit what they are looking for at a certain time during the day. don't despair as gf usually adds more surveys as the day goes on. just keep trying and i know you will succeed. have a good day and keep smiling.:sunshine:

Tiggerific711
05-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I just got a survey on the first try! Since I've had such a hard time getting surveys lately I consider this a minor miracle.

Good luck everyone!

SunshineGirl
05-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Looks like new surveys were added again!

lanny76
05-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Looks like new surveys were added again!

good!