PDA

View Full Version : Book Closeouts Special Offer

missangie
04-28-2009, 12:41 PM
As we near the end of April and start to see new offers coming in for May, I thought it might be a good idea to remind you about the Book Closeouts offer. It may not last much longer, and it includes some great coupons plus cash back! Get it while it lasts!!

Code: SUPERSAVE22-5

PW: bookcloseouts.com

Details: $5 off purchase of $35 or more.

Code: SUPERSAVE22-10

Details: $10 off purchase of $65 or more.

Code: SUPERSAVE22-20

Details: $20 off purchase of $120 or more.

m 'n c
04-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks Angie. I actually just finished talking to their customer service people and they are super nice. Apparently my last order was lost in the mail but they are sending the books I ordered that are still in stock and refunding me for the ones that are out of stock now. I'm going to see what else they have since they were so nice and helpful. I'll have to see if any of those coupons come in handy. :)

arob414
04-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I was just over there looking. Found some Christopher Pike books that I think Grace will like, plus one of the latest Iris Johansen's. Have to wait until Grace gets home to be sure she hasn't already read them.

~Kathie
04-28-2009, 10:28 PM
I placed an order for the offer that was up and then I have placed 3 more orders. Such great deals!! I couldn't resist.

Gay....what Johansen book were you looking at? I've been reading a lot of her books lately.

arob414
04-29-2009, 05:58 PM
I placed an order for the offer that was up and then I have placed 3 more orders. Such great deals!! I couldn't resist.

Gay....what Johansen book were you looking at? I've been reading a lot of her books lately.

I think it was Dark Summer, came out last fall.

missangie
06-26-2009, 09:46 AM
This offer is still active and can be used as an entry in our June Crazy Credits! I thought I'd bump up this thread so that anyone interested in the offer and contest entry can also take advantage of these awesome coupons!

m 'n c
06-26-2009, 10:58 AM
I can't buy any more books but I just want to say I LOVE bookcloseouts.com. They are my new amazon used books because they are cheap NEW books with more cost efficient shipping. So if you haven't tried them definitely give them a visit.

~Kathie
06-26-2009, 11:11 AM
I can't buy any more books but I just want to say I LOVE bookcloseouts.com. They are my new amazon used books because they are cheap NEW books with more cost efficient shipping. So if you haven't tried them definitely give them a visit.

I agree and they ship quick too.

JillyFish
06-26-2009, 11:46 AM
I just did this offer this morning for Crazy Credits. It credits super fast and NO credit hold!! :banana: A great bump in my account!!

kimntrent
06-26-2009, 11:51 AM
i agree. I think it is a great offer.

T1nkrules
06-29-2009, 06:53 AM
I signed up and found some great books! What a deal!!! (are there any other offers that don't pend like this one? Can I ask that? If so, can someone PM me?)

missangie
08-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I've received approval from the advertiser to allow members to do a second order on this offer. If you've already completed it and would like to place a second order, you are now free to do so. I've freshed the offer and given it a new offer number. Order away! Oh, and this is a contest offer, so be sure to enter your credits!!!

m 'n c
08-27-2009, 10:39 AM
I've received approval from the advertiser to allow members to do a second order on this offer. If you've already completed it and would like to place a second order, you are now free to do so. I've freshed the offer and given it a new offer number. Order away! Oh, and this is a contest offer, so be sure to enter your credits!!!

Oh don't tempt me Angie!!! I have an entire shopping bag full of books and a nightstand drawer of books that have never been opened but I am such a sucker for bookcloseouts.com.

Leslie
08-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Thanks Angie! This is awesome, I was going to place an order this weekend, but now I will do it for some Crazy Credits!!!
:clap:

gpp2001
08-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Oh don't tempt me Angie!!! I have an entire shopping bag full of books and a nightstand drawer of books that have never been opened but I am such a sucker for bookcloseouts.com.

Cate - I am so with you - I don't need any more books but am so tempted to do this offer again!!!

Karn

disney_girl
08-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks Angie! I had a list of books ready to go and got great prices here!:)

askomsky
08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
CAVED, have a soft spot for books and book closeouts (who I did my video blog for). Couldn't pass the offer up.... :)

Thank you Miss Angie!!

m 'n c
08-27-2009, 02:15 PM
I need a new list of books. I am looking for 8 of them but they don't seem to have them on there. I guess that is what I get for being obscure. I'll have to visit amazon and then go visit bookcloseouts.

gpp2001
08-27-2009, 03:21 PM
I caved too!!! But only bought $20 worth of books - I had over $65 in my cart at one time but scaled back little! I showed a little restraint!!!

lanny76
08-27-2009, 04:19 PM
funny - why did this pend the 2nd time around?!