PDA

View Full Version : Costco (Offer Live 4.30.09)

missangie
04-28-2009, 10:54 PM
I wonder how many of you have a Costco near where you live, and if so, would you be interested in a membership? I have the opportunity to bring you a Costco offer and want to see if we have enough interest to support it. This would be for new memberships and includes a nice pack of free product coupons in addition to cash back when you sign up with Costco.

tink2008
04-28-2009, 11:32 PM
I would do it! I've been wanting to get a membership.

MamaO
04-28-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm already a member so I wouldn't qualify.

lildebbie
04-29-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm already a member too. But if I could drop my membership for a month or 2 and then resign up under SR I would definately do it!

juliokirkland
04-29-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm already a member too:(.

mollyeilis
04-29-2009, 01:26 AM
I'm already a member too. But if I could drop my membership for a month or 2 and then resign up under SR I would definately do it!

Me too. :)

Jusacuz
04-29-2009, 01:47 AM
I am not currently a member, but used to be. Would that count? Because I would definitely be interested in becoming a member again. :sunshine2:

disneyforever
04-29-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm already a member.

My brother is wanting to sign up. Could he sign up through me?

missangie
04-29-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm already a member.

My brother is wanting to sign up. Could he sign up through me?

Yes, I'm assuming that would be okay!

I'll get details on the offer today.

sunshinecindy
04-29-2009, 08:05 AM
They have the best prices on wine you'll find anywhere. :sunshine:

lkturner
04-29-2009, 09:21 AM
Any chance for Sam's Club???

sunshinecindy
04-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Any chance for Sam's Club???

We already have Sams Club as a merchant.

lkturner
04-29-2009, 09:30 AM
We already have Sams Club as a merchant.

That's great! I need to browse the merchant list more often! Thanks :)

askomsky
04-29-2009, 10:09 AM
I would be interested! We have one nearby. I'm currently a member of Sam's club, but I'm always open to a good deal. :D

sqromano
04-29-2009, 11:41 AM
I would sign up for Costco. My parents used to be members and got some great deals.

amarazas
04-29-2009, 12:24 PM
I'd consider it for a good deal!

Leslie
04-29-2009, 01:34 PM
I am interested too! :sunshine:

ligrumpygirl
04-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Already a member here...but I would drop my membership when it ends and then sign up again.

I used to get a free membership and this is the first time I have ever had to pay so anything I can get back is good for me!!

kayjo
04-29-2009, 07:21 PM
I would definitely be interested in a Costco offer.

missangie
04-30-2009, 11:34 AM
The Costco offer is now live! The payout is low, but the benefits are high including free product samples and coupons with your new, renewed, or upgraded membership.

For those who have expressed interest, now is your chance to get paid (with added on benefits) for taking advantage of a Costco Membership today! :cooldance:

MrsWonka
04-30-2009, 12:38 PM
The Costco offer is new live! The payout is low, but the benefits are high including free product samples and coupons with your new, renewed, or upgraded membership.

For those who have expressed interest, now is your chance to get paid (with added on benefits) for taking advantage of a Costco Membership today! :cooldance:

So Angie, does that mean we would get credit when we renew our membership?

missangie
04-30-2009, 01:17 PM
I believe so--the offer descript says you can renew as well.

~Kathie
04-30-2009, 01:22 PM
I went to Costco when I visited friends in California. What a great place.

I'd join in a minute. The closest one to me is 30 miles away. Maybe someday.

kimntrent
04-30-2009, 01:24 PM
mine are 30 miles away too. Trust me you would use it.

lildebbie
04-30-2009, 01:26 PM
I can't figure out how to do an upgrade. The form has a place for gold or executive. If I already have a gold membership and want to upgrade to the executive, how do I do that?

I called Costco membership services because our annual membership fee is automatically renewed on our Costco American Express-I wasn't sure how I could do a renewal through SR for the gold member. The rep told me to go ahead and order the certificate, then take it and the AmEx to the store and they would refund the amount on the Amex.

Alice28
04-30-2009, 01:30 PM
I've been an executive Costco member for years- I'm just here to say if you are thinking about it- DO IT. Costco has the best customer service (sans SR of course), wonderful products and terrific prices. I do 75-80% of my household/grocery shopping here. The rest goes to Target and occasional grocery store stop for produce. I LOVE COSTCO! :heart:

Alice28
04-30-2009, 01:32 PM
The Costco offer is new live! The payout is low, but the benefits are high including free product samples and coupons with your new, renewed, or upgraded membership.

Dang! My renewal month is March- hopefully this will be around next year. :sunshine:

~Kathie
04-30-2009, 09:00 PM
mine are 30 miles away too. Trust me you would use it.

My 30 miles is in Avon MA (close to Boston) and would most likely take me over an hour and a half to get there. We have a BJ's right down the street so I will have to be content with them until Costco decides to come just a little closer.

I loved the one in CA. I shopped and shipped stuff home!! :rotfl:

mollyeilis
04-30-2009, 10:48 PM
post inside the thread:
The Costco offer is now live! The payout is low, but the benefits are high including free product samples and coupons with your new, renewed, or upgraded membership.

updated OP:
This would be for new memberships

Just want to make absolutely sure it's for renewals? I know someone already asked and you said yes, but just in case the original post was updated again later after you got new info, I'm re-checking. :sunshine:

lildebbie
05-19-2009, 09:43 PM
I just thought I'd share the coupons that came with this offer, in case anyone was interested. All expire Aug 31, 2009 and are Limit One.

FREE Kirkland Signature House Blend Coffee 2 lb bag
FREE KS Rotisserie Chicken
FREE 1-Hour photo 50 Digital Prints
$3 off Fresh Bakery KS Cookies
$3 off KS Spring or Drinking Water 35/16.9 oz. bottles
$3 off Food Court Fresh-Baked 18" Pizza
$3 off KS Mixed Nuts (picture shows 2.5 lb. container)
$3 off Fresh Meat KS Any Meat item
$2 off Fresh Produce Any Salad Mix

I haven't been able to get to Costco since getting my packet. I will try to remember to write prices down for the coupon items when I go.

So, now that we have our memberships can we get Costco as a shopping merchant on SR? :)

lenzs4
05-20-2009, 09:29 AM
I wonder how many of you have a Costco near where you live, and if so, would you be interested in a membership? I have the opportunity to bring you a Costco offer and want to see if we have enough interest to support it. This would be for new memberships and includes a nice pack of free product coupons in addition to cash back when you sign up with Costco.

Ugg. I renewed 2 days ago... I would be interested for a future partnership though!

StitchandPooh'smom
05-26-2009, 02:22 PM
I just wanted to update this thread with my experience. I renewed my membership through the SR offer and received two $50 certificates through Kard Merchant (the kind of certificates you get if you give someone a membership, I guess). I renewed our Executive membership, which is why I got two $50 certificates. I also got two coupon brochures! :D

I went to Costco today with the certificates, and they already had me in the system as having paid for my renewal. I got a free rotisserie chicken (coupon in brochure) for dinner tonight, and I got a case of spring water for DD6's field day on Friday for $1.25 (after the $3 off coupon in the brochure). And I got my 1.50 SR credit already!

Thanks SR for a great offer! :sunshine:

missangie
05-26-2009, 02:57 PM
I just wanted to update this thread with my experience. I renewed my membership through the SR offer and received two $50 certificates through Kard Merchant (the kind of certificates you get if you give someone a membership, I guess). I renewed our Executive membership, which is why I got two $50 certificates. I also got two coupon brochures! :D

I went to Costco today with the certificates, and they already had me in the system as having paid for my renewal. I got a free rotisserie chicken (coupon in brochure) for dinner tonight, and I got a case of spring water for DD6's field day on Friday for $1.25 (after the $3 off coupon in the brochure). And I got my 1.50 SR credit already!

Thanks SR for a great offer! :sunshine:

Thanks for the update! What a wonderful experience!!

huspaint
05-26-2009, 03:35 PM
I got my coupon today :)

jenvance
05-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Where is this offer?

StitchandPooh'smom
05-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Where is this offer?

It is listed in the offers as Costco Membership.

mollyeilis
07-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Is it gone now? If so, that figures...just in time for us to renew!

missangie
07-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. They asked us to pause this one just yesterday. :(

mollyeilis
07-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Any ideas on if it will be back up? Such great timing I have! Trying to get back in the swing of things...

missangie
07-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Any ideas on if it will be back up? Such great timing I have! Trying to get back in the swing of things...

No idea at all, but I will absolutely post here as soon as it's back up.

MamaO
08-08-2009, 01:07 PM

Same here - I should have done it earlier. Now I can't wait as my membership is expiring this week.