PDA

View Full Version : Kaboodle: $1000 Shopping Spree

missangie
04-30-2009, 10:37 AM
There is a new Kaboodle offer available. These are always great offers that have done well in the past. This one is a manual credit, but in reviewing reports this morning, I see that almost everyone who has entered so far has received credit. Wanna win a shopping spree? Try the Kaboodle offer!

Blessing and Miracle
04-30-2009, 04:20 PM
I tried this offer last night. Not sure if I completed it correctly. I guess not since I didn't receive credit. LOL.

missangie
04-30-2009, 09:39 PM
These are all manual post credits. I've seen tons of credits reported, but Tricia won't actually pull them and post them to accounts until the next scheduled pull. Don't worry--this one is doing well. I'll bet there's still a credit for you.

Iteach
04-30-2009, 10:36 PM
On this offer it says no duplicate sign-ups. Does that mean you can't do this one if you have ever done any Kaboodle offer before or you just can't do this one twice, which of course we all know? I can't remember if I have ever done one before.

Blessing and Miracle
05-01-2009, 12:22 AM
These are all manual post credits. I've seen tons of credits reported, but Tricia won't actually pull them and post them to accounts until the next scheduled pull. Don't worry--this one is doing well. I'll bet there's still a credit for you.

That would be nice. Thank you!:)

OhMari
05-13-2009, 11:48 AM
How often does Tricia pull manual credits.
I never received credit for this and I receive their newsletter now.

missangie
05-13-2009, 12:05 PM
These have not been pulled yet. I'm not sure what her next scheduled credit run will be but I'm sure we'll see these come through soon.