PDA

View Full Version : Extra Daily Survey Credits

SunshineGirl
04-30-2009, 03:27 PM
In the good news department, I just got back a list of credits from Greenfield that they are going to give us based on the reported problems forms that some of you filled out.

They reminded me again that we CANNOT submit disputes when you get a generic thank you page at the end of a survey rather than the Sunshine Rewards page because these surveys will be imported into our account at a later time. As a result, they did NOT approve any of the ones that were submitted about movies produced by a certain popular company.

Some of you should be seeing a little extra in your accounts now. :)

PSL1013
04-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Wow, I got three of them....more than made up for the four reversals that I got! A little "Give and take" :rotfl:

iluvamystery89
04-30-2009, 03:42 PM
i got one extra DS credit, so that made up for the wp study credit reversals! :banana:

disney_girl
04-30-2009, 03:53 PM
I agree..I got one as well and it made the reversals hurt a little less! Thanks for the news Tricia!!

askomsky
04-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Whoo hoo! Received 2 that makes up for the lost 1.10 in reversals.

sqromano
04-30-2009, 04:04 PM
:clap::clap: I got 2! What a nice surprise! Thanks for the heads up!

wdwabby
04-30-2009, 04:09 PM
I got one - what a nice surprise, thank you so much! :sunshine:

lkturner
04-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Have the regular Daily Surveys credited for today yet?

spring
04-30-2009, 05:00 PM

Mine hasn't credited yet, either, but I DID get an extra survey. It makes up for 2/3rds of my credit reversals, LOL.:D

askomsky
04-30-2009, 05:04 PM

Yes it did, sorry. Mine was there at noon when I logged in. :(

tink2008
04-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the extra suprise today. Will these count towards our monthly totals? I sure hope so because this last weekend sure messed me up. I could not for the life of me get a DS.:cooldance:

speechteachri
04-30-2009, 06:09 PM
It was nice to see the extra survey credit today...thanks Tricia and Greenfield.

3dog2kidmom
04-30-2009, 07:29 PM
i got one extra DS credit, so that made up for the wp study credit reversals! :banana:

Waa... I want an extra! I got the WP study reversal and it infuriates me because I definately did that!

ravensdreamer
04-30-2009, 08:54 PM
I got one!

thank you!!!:banana:

arob414
04-30-2009, 09:35 PM
I got one - what a nice surprise, thank you so much! :sunshine:

Me, too. Thank you every little bit helps. :sunshine:

kimntrent
04-30-2009, 09:52 PM
So amazing I got three. Awesome.

mollyeilis
04-30-2009, 10:33 PM
I got one, and I nearly fell off my chair! So cool!

pbhall13
04-30-2009, 10:39 PM
Waa... I want an extra! I got the WP study reversal and it infuriates me because I definately did that!

yeah nothing for me either Shelly..........dang it!

lanny76
05-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Every time I see a notice about GF sending out these extra credits, I keep wishing that I'd see credit for the 3 or 4 that I've never seen credit for and sent notice about! But hasn't happened yet. Oh well!

athoods
05-01-2009, 09:48 AM
you win some and you loose some. great for those of you who did get the extras.

piglet-for-me
05-01-2009, 01:57 PM
It was nice to get the two credits I did......they pushed me over the amount I had wanted to cash out for yesterday. The offers I tried didn't cut it so it was great to be able to make my goal another way.

:sunshine:

metallicaruler80
05-02-2009, 08:34 AM
I have noticed lately that I have not been credited for daily surveys. I do get to the congratulation page on most instances. I just have been letting it go if I do not get credit. But should I try to keep track and file a TT if I do not get credit??

thanks.

Sherwin
05-04-2009, 03:51 PM
I have noticed lately that I have not been credited for daily surveys. I do get to the congratulation page on most instances. I just have been letting it go if I do not get credit. But should I try to keep track and file a TT if I do not get credit??

thanks.
Same goes for me. Before, every DS would promptly credit the next day. For the past couple of weeks, credits almost have not come in the next day at all.

SunshineGirl
05-04-2009, 04:02 PM
We cannot do anything with Trouble Tickets filed for Daily Surveys. But if you fill out the form on the Daily Survey page when you have problems, we turn those over to Greenfield in the hope of getting credits. They review the spreadsheet about twice a month.

jnorth1007
05-05-2009, 10:05 AM
I also wanted to add that it is very rare for people not to get credits for a Daily Survey when they get the SR congrats page. If you are getting that congrats page and not getting credits on a regular basis there is definitely something wrong on your end. These are tracked by user id and not cookies so they don't drop credits like the other two surveys do. First make sure it isn't the Your Two Cents surveys you are talking about. Those are tracked by cookies and will sometimes not credit because of issues with cookies. They are both provided by Greenfield but the DS are direct and therefore tracked by SR Userid and the YTC is through a third party and tracked by cookies. The link on the Daily Survey page is for issues you come across where the survey has a technical issue like it freezes, won't play videos, goes to a blank page. If the survey goes to a sorry you don't qualify page it is just the normal survey weeding out system that rejects some takers and not others. If you are consistently seeing issues with getting credits I would keep a detailed list of surveys, the link you used to take the survey (OTX, YTC or DS) and when you took them and whether they credited or not. Once you have a good sampling of these we can maybe help you in the forums figure out what isn't crediting and why.