PDA

View Full Version : Dale and Thomas link problem

fanofree
04-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Help! I have a $15 GC that expires today and I can't get the link to work.

The site itself is up. Can someone else check? TIA!

mjjmbnmm
04-30-2009, 10:05 PM
It won't work for me either.

fanofree
04-30-2009, 10:10 PM
It won't work for me either.

Curses! No credit for me!
Thanks for checking. I guess I'll wait and try again, but it has not worked for over an hour.

sunshinecindy
05-01-2009, 06:10 AM
Looking into this as I'm not seeing them in the system where they should be. Will keep you posted.

m 'n c
10-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Did we lose Dale & Thomas? I went looking for them today as my new hire remembered me bringing some up here 2 years ago and wanted to order some. I was going to place an order for my team as a surprise.

If they are gone is there another current merchant with similar products that yall recommend?

sunshinecindy
10-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Did we lose Dale & Thomas? I went looking for them today as my new hire remembered me bringing some up here 2 years ago and wanted to order some. I was going to place an order for my team as a surprise.

If they are gone is there another current merchant with similar products that yall recommend?

Yep, they unexpected left.

We have The Popcorn Factory, cheaper and just as good if not better.

m 'n c
10-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Thanks I was looking at them and Popcornopolis and wasn't sure who to try. I had actually forgot that I had ordered from D&T in the past until she brought it up. Funny what people remember.

fanofree
10-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Just in case they're "trolling."

I have not bought from Dale and Thomas since they left SR. (And refused to address it in the e-mail I sent them.)