PDA

View Full Version : Wine offer?

ligrumpygirl
08-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Does anybody remember the wine offer's name? Maybe I missed it? I ordered from MyWinesDirect but I was looking for the other offer. Thanks!

sunshinecindy
08-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Does anybody remember the wine offer's name? Maybe I missed it? I ordered from MyWinesDirect but I was looking for the other offer. Thanks!

4 seasons wine......ha, does anyone know, why didn't you just say....HEY CINDY. :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
08-23-2007, 08:42 PM
4 Seasons just got pulled today. :(

ligrumpygirl
08-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Darn! Missed it...oh well I was at Disney...guess that's a good trade!

sunshinecindy
08-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Darn! Missed it...oh well I was at Disney...guess that's a good trade!

I've been out there looking at other wine offers, and I sure can't find any to beat the one we currently have at my wines direct. They have a lot of wines, so if you want, you can order more from them before the special is over, especially if you are wanting them for Christmas gifts. We probably won't get this offer from them again, if ever. I'll keep looking though, you know me, always look for some good wine prices.

bs4free
08-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Sad to see 4 seasons go, I know that Cindy will work very hard to find us many more wine deals in the future! If there is a wine deal she will make it and find it!

sunshinecindy
08-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Sad to see 4 seasons go, I know that Cindy will work very hard to find us many more wine deals in the future! If there is a wine deal she will make it and find it!

Some how I just knew you'd find this thead. :rotfl:

bs4free
08-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Some how I just knew you'd find this thead. :rotfl:

I just search for wine and your name always comes up, Cindy wine it saves a typed letter!:rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
08-23-2007, 09:44 PM
We can always count on you for the wine deals! Yes I was thinking of buying another case or 2 of the mixed wines to break up and give out at Xmas time...great last minute gifts!