PDA

View Full Version : Missymouse/sqromano

fourfoxesinpa
05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Pam and Shannan,

Thanks for coming to visit my neck of the woods. It was GREAT to meet you guys (and little Katelyn - sorry if I didn't spell it right). She is such a good baby and so darn cute!!!! So nice to put faces to your names. Hope you had safe trips home and a great weekend.

:sunshine2::sunshine:

askomsky
05-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Pam and Shannan,

Thanks for coming to visit my neck of the woods. It was GREAT to meet you guys (and little Katelyn - sorry if I didn't spell it right). She is such a good baby and so darn cute!!!! So nice to put faces to your names. Hope you had safe trips home and a great weekend.

:sunshine2::sunshine:

WAH!!!! I'm so sad I missed it... :cry: So WHERE are the pictures???????????:D

fourfoxesinpa
05-01-2009, 04:30 PM
And we missed you too, April. :( I didn't remember my camera, but Shannan did. :D

askomsky
05-01-2009, 04:34 PM
And we missed you too, April. :( I didn't remember my camera, but Shannan did. :D

Ahh well I'll just camp out on her door step until she posts them! :D

Katelyn is a cutie isn't she... She looks just like her older brother with the blond hair and blue eyes. Always smiles the second you talk to her.

sqromano
05-01-2009, 09:33 PM
I had a great time, too! It was so nice to put some faces with the screen names! :sunshine: I love going into Lancaster, I was just sad I didn't have time for some shopping. I think Kaitlyn really enjoyed her girls day. She actually babbled the whole way home! As far as the picture, I will post if Pam and Jamie don't mind. And April and Amy, we were sorry the two of you were not part of our group. Hopefully, another time.

missymouse
05-01-2009, 09:59 PM
It is fine with me. But everyone needs to be warned that it isn't going to be pretty (at least not my picture you two are fine). But I enjoyed meeting both of you and hope to catch up with a few more SR people. Next on my list is to meet Sun and PBHall next time I go visit my MIL.

pbhall13
05-01-2009, 10:31 PM
It is fine with me. But everyone needs to be warned that it isn't going to be pretty (at least not my picture you two are fine). But I enjoyed meeting both of you and hope to catch up with a few more SR people. Next on my list is to meet Sun and PBHall next time I go visit my MIL.

Just let me know Pam..........where is she again, Bedford?? When are you coming North??

Pamela

eaglesdare
05-02-2009, 07:13 AM
so glad you all had a wonderful time.

i am sorry i could not make it for the meet either.

fourfoxesinpa
05-02-2009, 07:44 AM

Sure, what the hay - fine with me too.

We'll have to try again when we can get more MidAtlantic SRers (April, Amy, FanoFree, EaglesDare and others I apologize for missing - but I'd love to meet you all!)

askomsky
05-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Sure, what the hay - fine with me too.

We'll have to try again when we can get more MidAtlantic SRers (April, Amy, FanoFree, EaglesDare and others I apologize for missing - but I'd love to meet you all!)

I was sooo there if it weren't for starting this new job. When Amy and I went to MA it was really neat to meet with Pam and we only had an hour to chat, so I know we could use more time!

Sunni
05-02-2009, 08:01 AM

Just let me know too Pam, is she in MA or NH? It would be great to meet up with you.

missymouse
05-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Just let me know too Pam, is she in MA or NH? It would be great to meet up with you.

They are in Bedford, MA

Not sure when we will get up there again but sometime. Will let you know when we will be coming up.

fanofree
05-18-2009, 06:41 PM
If you plan another Lancaster area meet let me know. It ended up I took a personal day on that Friday, but I was preparing for a yard sale. We made $300 for the vacation fund, so I guess it was worth it.