PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy 20% sale.....

askomsky
05-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Mother's day sale, coupon is on their site. I was looking for new croc flip flops and checked Friday and yesterday hoping that by today there would be a 20% off sale! Ordered 2 pairs... :D

StitchandPooh'smom
05-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Mother's day sale, coupon is on their site. I was looking for new croc flip flops and checked Friday and yesterday hoping that by today there would be a 20% off sale! Ordered 2 pairs... :D

Thanks! I've been waiting for that!

Blessing and Miracle
05-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Thanks a whole lot, April!:rolleyes::rotfl:

askomsky
05-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks a whole lot, April!:rolleyes::rotfl:

yeah you need as much prodding as Kathie, Pam or myself when it comes to them! :rotfl:
My justification is it's mother's day soon, there's a coupon and sale and I live in flip flops.. :D

Blessing and Miracle
05-03-2009, 02:24 PM
yeah you need as much prodding as Kathie, Pam or myself when it comes to them! :rotfl:
My justification is it's mother's day soon, there's a coupon and sale and I live in flip flops.. :D

You're right about that!:rotfl:

I guess I'll check it out.:p

pbhall13
05-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up April.........girls need new sneakers and maybe, just maybe I will look for some new flip flops!!!!!

~Kathie
05-03-2009, 10:35 PM

Did someone mention my name??? :rotfl:

I got the email last week and was hoping they would put the 20% off on their site this weekend!

Thanks for twisting my arm......I'm going to take a look!!!

PSL1013
05-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks, a big discount was just what I was looking for...I bought a pair of white sequin and beaded flip flops for my future DIL to wear at her wedding reception, I'm giving them to her at her bridal shower. :banana:

askomsky
05-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Did someone mention my name??? :rotfl:

I got the email last week and was hoping they would put the 20% off on their site this weekend!

Thanks for twisting my arm......I'm going to take a look!!!

:D Your welcome! :D

Yeah that email is what made me keep checking I knew eventually it had to show up!
But let's get serious not a huge arm twisting going on when it comes to shoes.

~Kathie
05-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Thanks, a big discount was just what I was looking for...I bought a pair of white sequin and beaded flip flops for my future DIL to wear at her wedding reception, I'm giving them to her at her bridal shower. :banana:

What a wonderful future MIL you are and you are so lucky!!! I could never do that for my DIL. We won't go there. :(

:D Your welcome! :D

But let's get serious not a huge arm twisting going on when it comes to shoes.

No kidding.....I really don't need an excuse to contribute to the economy when there are shoes involved. Out of the more than 5000 shoes in my size on Shoebuy...I was able to find SOMETHING :rotfl:

I was very good......I only bought one pair!! :angel:

PSL1013
05-04-2009, 09:24 AM
What a wonderful future MIL you are and you are so lucky!!! I could never do that for my DIL. We won't go there. :(

That's too bad about your DIL....my DIL is like the daughter I never had, she calls me everyday, just the opposite of my son...he never calls unless he wants something! :rotfl: