PDA

View Full Version : New Offers!

SunshineGirl
08-24-2007, 12:59 PM
For those of you who haven't been paying attention, we've had a little run of new offers again (finally):

MysteryShoppingRewards - Mystery Shopper
Burger King Vs. McDonalds
Better Pizza Survey
Godiva Chocolate for Free
Angel Teddy Bear Giveaway
SurveysandGifts.com - NFL Replica Jersey
SurveysAndGifts.com - $250 Old Navy Gift Card
BigWin.com
EPlay Fantasy Sports

Get them fast because these tend to be the kind that get pulled after too many credits come through. LOL!

TIAMOMMA
08-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi Tricia,

Are the Mystery Shopper and SurveysforGifts manual credits?

I got all of the MID credits, THANKS!!!

JillyFish
08-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Tricia,

Are the Mystery Shopper and SurveysforGifts manual credits?

I got all of the MID credits, THANKS!!!

Mystery Shopping Rewards isn't listed as fast-crediting, but it just credited for me.

m 'n c
08-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Yay!! Thanks for the hard work Tricia. I just did the Burger King one this morning and had found the eplay and bigwin one the other day. Off to find the rest. :sunshine:

ItsmeSunnyV
08-24-2007, 02:36 PM
:confused: :confused: Does the MID require to click on confirmation emails? I didn't receive any, so Im wondering if I wont get credits. I dont recall ever having to, but Im not sure. :confused: :confused:

Magical JenK
08-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Awesome! Thanks Tricia! I love the MID ones! It seems the SurveyandGifts.com like me as much as Moo Lah & that unGenerous Genie! But I'm still getting SR credits elsewhere so I'm happy!! :0) Thanks for always finding things for us!!

TIAMOMMA
08-24-2007, 02:38 PM
:confused: :confused: Does the MID require to click on confirmation emails? I didn't receive any, so Im wondering if I wont get credits. I dont recall ever having to, but Im not sure. :confused: :confused:

I didn't need to confirm any emails to receive the MID. Hope this helps!

ItsmeSunnyV
08-24-2007, 02:40 PM
I didn't need to confirm any emails to receive the MID. Hope this helps!

yeah!! Thank you!! :cooldance: Now to wait for my credits. :cooldance:

cglaura
08-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Does the MID require to click on confirmation emails? I didn't receive any, so Im wondering if I wont get credits. I dont recall ever having to, but Im not sure. :confused:
Mine were in my spam folder. I guess maybe you don't need to click on it, but I figure it can't hurt! Keeps the good survey mojo/karma going. :)

Thanks for all of the new stuff Tricia!

mom2ian
08-24-2007, 03:13 PM
I did SurveysandGifts.com - NFL Replica Jersey last night and haven't received credit. I didn't see a confirmation email in my spam folder. Has anyone else gotten credit for this. I clicked it out of the email.

cglaura
08-24-2007, 03:48 PM
I did SurveysandGifts.com - NFL Replica Jersey last night and haven't received credit. I didn't see a confirmation email in my spam folder. Has anyone else gotten credit for this. I clicked it out of the email.

I did not get credit either for trying through the email (got the $0.01 for reading though), so I re-tried from the offers page and that did credit, but it was not immediate. No conf email for me either.