PDA

View Full Version : Today's New Offers

missangie
05-05-2009, 05:19 PM
I've added several new offers for you today, and I'd like to report that they do seem to be crediting well. I've tried to find legit, nonspammy freebies including the newest Home Depot offer, Survey.com, and a new Recipes 4 Living eCookbook. Give them a try!

marcymajor
05-05-2009, 05:35 PM
missangie-i did the home depot offer at around 3:30 this afternoon, got a thank you email from them at 3:45 but did not receive credit for it. do you see anything for me or am i just out of luck on this offer? HELP.:thanks:

missangie
05-05-2009, 06:06 PM
missangie-i did the home depot offer at around 3:30 this afternoon, got a thank you email from them at 3:45 but did not receive credit for it. do you see anything for me or am i just out of luck on this offer? HELP.:thanks:

All offers listed as fast crediting have their credits post automatically. There aren't any credits floating around out there on this one.

marcymajor
05-05-2009, 06:24 PM
:thanks: for answering so quickly. i also did the surveys.com offer and i did credit for that one. 1 out of 2 isn't so bad. have a wonderful evening and again :thanks: for everything.:sunshine:

lildebbie
05-05-2009, 08:16 PM

ditto here :(

iluvamystery89
05-05-2009, 08:23 PM
the R4L cookbook offer credited for me. make sure to go all the way to the cookbook and check for and confirm all e-mails. i know most of us know this, but since we have some new folks, i thought i'd mention it.

kayjo
05-06-2009, 02:09 AM
I did the Home Depot earlier this evening and it took a couple of hours to credit but it did credit for me.