PDA

View Full Version : Second Chance Survey question

secretmoney
05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
I was wondering if I am supposed to post in the second chance survey thread if I don't get a survey, or if it is automatic, Thanks

SunshineGirl
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM
You don't have to post to be eligible for the drawing. I use the thread to double check the numbers that are coming in from Greenfield, but I use the official list from Greenfield to draw from.

PSL1013
05-07-2009, 12:33 PM
I also have a question on this subject. When you get into a survey and then get the boot for some reason....it will tell you that you have been entered into the second chance survey but my question is when you have nothing to check off and check "none of the above" it just tells you there are no surveys for you and to try again later....are we entered when this happens or do we have to actually attempt to take a survey? :confused:

jnorth1007
05-07-2009, 01:11 PM
You have to actually get the screen that says that you have been entered in order to be entered. I have had some times when I try a survey and then get booted back to the no surveys screen instead of the second chance entry screen. The entries are only tracked from those screens.

PSL1013
05-07-2009, 01:21 PM
You have to actually get the screen that says that you have been entered in order to be entered. I have had some times when I try a survey and then get booted back to the no surveys screen instead of the second chance entry screen. The entries are only tracked from those screens.

So, just to clarify, then we should NOT be posting our numbers in the thread if we do not see the message that we have been entered, is this correct?

jnorth1007
05-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Correct. The thread though is really just a back up. If you post when you weren't entered or don't post when you were it won't really make a difference. The names are pulled from the list GF sends and Tricia just uses the thread to verify that the numbers look right and there isn't something wacky going on.

secretmoney
05-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Thank You:thanks:

PSL1013
05-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Correct. The thread though is really just a back up. If you post when you weren't entered or don't post when you were it won't really make a difference. The names are pulled from the list GF sends and Tricia just uses the thread to verify that the numbers look right and there isn't something wacky going on.

Thank you!

lkturner
05-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Speaking of the DS, did they credit today yet?

memanana
05-07-2009, 04:13 PM
mine did not credit yet!!!

marcymajor
05-07-2009, 04:17 PM
i just asked the same question in the technical thread under may surveys as i have not gotten credit yet either.

marcymajor
05-07-2009, 04:55 PM
mine just credited so yours should hopefully be there also. HTH.:sunshine:

ShanPooh
05-08-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't believe I have ever gotten the "entered into second chance survey", I will get the "unfortunately there are no surveys...."