PDA

View Full Version : New Auction items

sunshinecindy
05-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Just put new auction items up, grab them while you can. Show your pride of Sunshine Rewards. This is a great way to get people asking you what is Sunshine Rewards and get yourself some signups.

m4travels
05-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Cindy and gang, would it be possible to have shorter lengths of time for the auctions?

sunshinecindy
05-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Cindy and gang, would it be possible to have shorter lengths of time for the auctions?

Ya, I can make it shorter, but it just seems like no one bids till about a month goes by...would a Buy It Now be good if I can get Sguy to do that? Would you guys like to maybe even see a Sunshine store where you can purchase this stuff? Ideas welcome. We have our SR pins as a reward option, we could do it with these items too.

PSL1013
05-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Ya, I can make it shorter, but it just seems like no one bids till about a month goes by...would a Buy It Now be good if I can get Sguy to do that? Would you guys like to maybe even see a Sunshine store where you can purchase this stuff? Ideas welcome. We have our SR pins as a reward option, we could do it with these items too.

I would like to see a store where you can buy it now...you never know when you might need a luggage tag or something else for an upcoming trip. One of my tags got ripped off my luggage by Delta....the address part was gone but the strap was still attached, go figure. :rotfl:

On another note: This last trip SW ripped a zipper pull off my BRAND NEW first time using luggage! :(

Iteach
05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
I would also like to see a store and/or shorter bid time. I have wanted a SR bag for a long time!

askomsky
05-07-2009, 09:23 PM

A whole month or is it like ebay and wait until the last day(s). I would like to see a store/BIN option I think that would be nice!

VanniGirl
05-08-2009, 08:25 AM
I'd love a SR store - I know I'd be buying :banana: