PDA

View Full Version : SM Survey didn't credit?

PSL1013
05-12-2009, 07:21 PM
I know there is a problem with the OTX and it is being looked into but I never got credit for taking a SM survey this afternoon and I know a couple of others haven't either. Just wondering if this is this being addressed also? :confused:

SunshineGirl
05-12-2009, 08:09 PM
From what we are hearing, pretty much ALL of the offers, the SM surveys, and the OTX surveys are behind on crediting.

askomsky
05-12-2009, 09:13 PM
From what we are hearing, pretty much ALL of the offers, the SM surveys, and the OTX surveys are behind on crediting.

What does that mean, is it the 3rd party company or SR?

SunshineGirl
05-12-2009, 09:30 PM
It's completely the third party. They are not feeding us back any of the userids for who completed the offers or the surveys. They are registering as credits, but they are just not telling us who to give them to. I can't believe that is has been down so long because the people who run the software work with about 75% of our advertisers (including all of our As Seen on TV offers, Greenfield, OTX, etc). So you're talking millions of dollars a day in revenue. I'm sure that there are some advertisers really pushing them to get it fixed!!

askomsky
05-12-2009, 09:41 PM
It's completely the third party. They are not feeding us back any of the userids for who completed the offers or the surveys. They are registering as credits, but they are just not telling us who to give them to. I can't believe that is has been down so long because the people who run the software work with about 75% of our advertisers (including all of our As Seen on TV offers, Greenfield, OTX, etc). So you're talking millions of dollars a day in revenue. I'm sure that there are some advertisers really pushing them to get it fixed!!

I get understand now. I didn't read your other post in the other thread until just now, so now I get it. :D Once again thanks for communicating it to us and I'm sure that much money not posting has a lot of people running to put out fires.

iluvamystery89
05-12-2009, 11:37 PM
silly me, i thought it was just OTX and SM, and i was kinda bummed when none of the offers i did earlier credited. who knows, maybe something will pop up overnight!

toystoryduo
05-13-2009, 06:28 AM

Does this affect shopping too or just offers and surveys?

cjjmesser
05-13-2009, 10:51 AM
Any word yet on 2cents?

athoods
05-13-2009, 11:20 AM
did one this am and it did credit . OXT did credit also some hopefully its all go!!!

RDGCJK
05-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Has anyone's SM survey from yesterday credited yet?

cjjmesser
05-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Has anyone's SM survey from yesterday credited yet?

Mine hasn't :(

jnorth1007
05-13-2009, 12:27 PM
I am sure that once they get the situation resolved Tricia will let us all know. Until then lets be patient. They are aware there were credits that didn't come through yesterday and they are working on it.

marcymajor
05-13-2009, 07:33 PM
just wanted to let everyone know that i got my credit for the sm survey i did yesterday.:woohoo:

PSL1013
05-13-2009, 07:51 PM
just wanted to let everyone know that i got my credit for the sm survey i did yesterday.:woohoo:

Me too! :woohoo::woohoo:

secretmoney
05-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Me too, both of them! Thanks so much Tricia:thanks:

jnorth1007
05-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Now that this situation has been rectified I am going to close these threads. Congrats on all who got thier credits and Thanks to Tricia from everyone who you helped get theirs.