PDA

View Full Version : Custom/Personalized Disney HALLOWEEN Shirts

schachteles
08-25-2007, 02:51 PM
We are going to be going to MNSSHP twice on our upcoming trip...one night the girls will be going to BBB and getting the works done, but I still want them to do something for the second night...obviously something CHEAPER :rotfl: ...I was thinking that personalized/customized shirts would be fun, but I cannot seem to find Halloween ones...anyone have ideas??

THANKS

JillyFish
08-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Zazzle has a ton of Halloween designs...like over 400 pages worth! :eek: I just searched for "halloween."
And best of all you can get SR credits for them! :sunshine2:

schachteles
08-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Zazzle has a ton of Halloween designs...like over 400 pages worth! :eek: I just searched for "halloween."
And best of all you can get SR credits for them! :sunshine2:

HMMM...I looked at them through Disney, but there was nothing specific. Guess we will have to check it out better.

THANKS.

JillyFish
08-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Are you looking specifically for Disney designs?

I found a couple under Mickey & Friends and two under Pooh. I tried to post them here, but they won't let me copy them.

schachteles
08-25-2007, 10:57 PM
I saw those, don't really just want a mickey vampire or minnie on a broom...guess I will have to think of something else.

kimkarli
08-25-2007, 10:59 PM
I saw someone selling personalized Disney Halloween shirts on ebay just tonight!

Chelley00
08-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Make them! We made a bunch of t-shirts for our trip last year using iron on transfer sheets from Michael's and plain t's. If you watch the ads, Michaels and Joanns has t's on sale 2 for $5. I searched the internet for Disney clip art and made all kinds of different designs :)

Magical JenK
08-26-2007, 11:26 AM
There is an entire thread of MNSSHP images on Dis that you can copy & print onto transfer paper to make your own. They even have a section for non-MNSSHP images too. There are LOTS of creative people over there! Check it out! And nice! If you ask any of those that can make them, they will personalize it for you!

schachteles
08-26-2007, 12:29 PM
There is an entire thread of MNSSHP images on Dis that you can copy & print onto transfer paper to make your own. They even have a section for non-MNSSHP images too. There are LOTS of creative people over there! Check it out! And nice! If you ask any of those that can make them, they will personalize it for you!

THANKS, which section should I look on over there for people with ideas?? I am thinking that finding someone that way or doing them myself will be the best.

schachteles
08-26-2007, 10:45 PM
WOW there are some AWESOME shirts out there. Just have to decide what to do now...

Magical JenK
08-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Sorry, was out all day! I take it you found it then!! There are LOTS of very talented people over there! Did you find just the MNSSHP thread or the entire Creative DISigns section?? Either way there's LOTS to choose from!!

schachteles
08-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Sorry, was out all day! I take it you found it then!! There are LOTS of very talented people over there! Did you find just the MNSSHP thread or the entire Creative DISigns section?? Either way there's LOTS to choose from!!

VERY talented people. Only thing that "bothers" me is that they have backgrounds on them. Not sure if that makes sense. But if you just want the letters then you have to do them yourself and cut them out, there is just no way. So I guess I have to get over it here and get some printed up. Lots of fun ones. I am going to get some for the girls printed up so then they will match.

Magical JenK
08-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Unless you have a white t-shirt w/white background it can be kinda frustrating. I tried to have a border around the background so I could cut it out better & so it didn't just look like a white square....if that makes sense!

schachteles
08-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah I am thinking about doing something like that. Tonight I am going to try to make my first tee shirts for my DDs, I found some tees at Target. It is hard because the girls are 2 (almost 3) and 5 so one is in toddler clothes and the other is in girls...so getting things to match are kinda hard. I just ended up buying a XS shirt in the girls section and the 2yo will wear that, it actually will work ok.

bbangel
08-31-2007, 05:55 PM
THANKS, which section should I look on over there for people with ideas?? I am thinking that finding someone that way or doing them myself will be the best.

If you haven't found them already they are in Creative DISigns under Just for Fun

schachteles
09-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I found them...GREAT ideas...hard to pick which to do...I got a bunch printed...I am hoping that I can get them fused to the shirts tomorrow. I will post pictures if they work out.

kimkarli
09-01-2007, 08:36 PM
I can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm thinking of making some Disney Halloween shirts as well.

schachteles
09-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the suggestions on shirts...I ordered from Jiffyshirts.com good deals, I got 4 shirts for like $21.00 shipped, I would have spent more then that likely if I found them in a store not to mention all the time.

I hope that they are nice. I am concerned about the fact that the biggest you can get for the transfers is 8.5 by 11 since my DH is a XXL, but it will work.

ligrumpygirl
09-01-2007, 09:39 PM
I couldn't find shirts for my family due to the different sizes. For DS10months, I used white undershirts (with the snaps). For DD6 and a friend age 5 I bought a package of boys tshirts - cheap this way!

Then I just bought the big tshirts for DH at AC Moore. He is a big guy but the picture still showed up good because it was a white pattern on a white shirt.