PDA

View Full Version : Some houskeeping things

jnorth1007
08-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Hey guys! Just wanted to touch base with everyone on a few things that might be getting a little out of hand or cumbersome. This site is afterall all about customer service and quick, prompt and accurate answers.

The first issue is with trouble tickets being filed, threads being created and emails being sent requesting last possible dates for cash out that will ensure timely delivery for your trips. You all know that in the perfect world Tricia would personally let each of you know the best day to cash out for your trip to maximize your rewards. This takes a lot of time out for her to have to reply to everyone who makes these requests based on the date that they are going. I think that a good practice for everyone to put into place is to follow the guidelines of cashing out at least 2 weeks before you need the certificates. This will ensure that you get them on time. If an issue arises and you need them to arrive much quicker or you need a number emailed to you then file a ticket or use the email. This will ensure that Tricia can get to those special request sin atimely manner because she doesnt have to respond to those requests for cashout dates to be calculated. If there is an issue where your cashout wont arrive in a timely manner I assure you that Tricia will let you know by email. The 2 weeks standard is of course for gift cards and not paypal which only occurs twice a month. There is always a very good chance those certificates will arrive early and usually do but lets keep the 2 weeks as the standard and noone gets disappointed. Thanks!

The second issue is requesting the status of trouble tickets on the forum. Tricia cant research a trouble ticket from the forum. If a trouble ticket has been marked under SR review it has been seen and is being handled. Once it is seen and handled it is marked Submitted to merchant. Once it is submitted to merchant it is out of Tricia's hands. She cant do anything else but wait like the rest of us. I know it is hard to be patient but we dont really have any other avenues. There are certain advertisers and merchants that Tricia will see widespread issues with and she will post when she has any updates on those.

I think we all want this to be a place that we all can get information. What we dont want is to make the forums a place for specific account information. We also dont want to bog Tricia down with questions that pertain to specific cashout dates for our personal trips. At over 500 members that could take alot of time and energy away from the things that help us and Tricia make money.

Thanks guys!

ItsmeSunnyV
08-25-2007, 06:31 PM
:clap:Well said J-Dog! lol. :clap:

3dog2kidmom
08-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Very good points, Janet. I was afraid from the title of your thread that you were going to make us clean again! :rotfl:

bs4free
08-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks Janet, I think thats all information that we need to know, and sometimes forget, just how much of Trica's time we use, and how she could be spending that time to better the entire group.

Spock: The needs of the many out way the needs of the few!

Thanks!

jnorth1007
08-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Very good points, Janet. I was afraid from the title of your thread that you were going to make us clean again! :rotfl:

ROFL maybe I should have used a different title :rotfl:

TIAMOMMA
08-25-2007, 08:29 PM
ROFL maybe I should have used a different title :rotfl:

Yeah, I got to admit I thought the same thing. Realizing that, I wonder why I opened to read it then?:rotfl:

Oh, by the way, you'll be glad to know I cleaned my bathroom today Janet!

sunshinecindy
08-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Thank you Janet.....you so make up the other half of my brain. :love:

And remember, if someone really has something important they need to find out, you can PM me and I will do my best to research it.

On the lines of trouble tickets, we have had quite a few for offers that were free, like the Vista print shirts...we cannot even dispute this if it involves a free offer, so there is really no point to file a trouble ticket on it.

Also, if you get paid and your trouble ticket is still open, PM me with the details and Iwill close it.

JillyFish
08-25-2007, 10:20 PM
:clap:Well said J-Dog! lol. :clap:

J-Dog??????? Now THAT'S funny!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for tidying up our forum Janet! :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
08-25-2007, 10:21 PM
You know me...all about the CLEAN :rotfl:

Sincerely,

J-DOG

:rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
08-25-2007, 10:28 PM

Sincerely,

J-DOG

LOL Yup thats you!

JillyFish
08-25-2007, 10:31 PM

Sincerely,

J-DOG

Ummm...I just gotta ask....is there a story behind your new nickname? Did I miss something in chat?

Soccer Princess
08-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Shouldn't it be J-Dawg? lol Good reminder, Janet! :)

jnorth1007
08-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Ummm...I just gotta ask....is there a story behind your new nickname? Did I miss something in chat?

Nope no story. You saw it the first time I did LOL just Veronica and her silly self with her post on here

ItsmeSunnyV
08-25-2007, 10:35 PM
You know because J Dog is the Homie:cooldance: !!:rotfl: :rotfl: Okay Im gonna stop now! LOL:rotfl:

Anna
08-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Good points for us to keep in mind. :angel:

I am glad there really is no cleaning involved! :)

mjjmbnmm
08-26-2007, 12:26 AM
good to know

Pooh's Pal
08-26-2007, 12:37 AM

That's exactly what I thought...but opened it anyways!!
I'll be cleaning in the morning!! :)

chipndale
08-26-2007, 01:16 AM
I agree with the others. I don't know why I opened it. I guess because everyone tells me that I am crazy because I am always cleaning my house. BUT, with 2 kids and a dog - what is a girl suppose to do.

3dog2kidmom
08-26-2007, 09:42 AM
I agree with the others. I don't know why I opened it. I guess because everyone tells me that I am crazy because I am always cleaning my house. BUT, with 2 kids and a dog - what is a girl suppose to do.

Ignore it and look at your computer instead... like the rest of us?? :rotfl:

chipndale
08-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Ignore it and look at your computer instead... like the rest of us?? :rotfl:

Sound like a plan to me. Much better than cleaning the house.