PDA

View Full Version : Doubleday Book Club is Back!

missangie
05-15-2009, 04:38 PM
I just put up an offer for the Doubleday Book Club! This is a fabulous offer. You can get 4 books for $.99 plus a 5th book FREE with your membership. You only have to buy 4 books over the next two years. That should be really easy to do given the range of books available including cookbooks, self help, fiction, religious, and children's books.

The payout is $8.00! I suspect this one may not last long. If you have interest, take a look soon.

bbangel
05-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Any chance you could find book club offers for Canadians? Long shot I know but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
05-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Oh I like this one! I just ordered the rest of the Twilight series (figured we'll want them after we get around to reading the first one) and the Inkheart series for the kids. $21 shipped (includes the 6th book for $5.99)... with $8 coming back. Books for summer reading... CHECK!

:clap:

ETA: Pending credit is here already!

~Kathie
05-17-2009, 10:32 PM
I did this offer on Friday. Am I jumping the gun thinking it should be pending by now or is it because it's the weekend? Looks like Shelly's pended right away.

How about the rest of the book clubs like the Sci Fi? How long do they take to pend?

:thanks:

missangie
05-18-2009, 09:03 AM
I did this offer on Friday. Am I jumping the gun thinking it should be pending by now or is it because it's the weekend? Looks like Shelly's pended right away.

How about the rest of the book clubs like the Sci Fi? How long do they take to pend?

:thanks:

These should pend quickly and most certainly already if you did it on Friday. You may need to open a trouble ticket.

~Kathie
05-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Thanks! I tried..the system wouldn't let me file because of the 7 day wait. We'll be on the road driving home on Fri, Sat & Sun. I'll file on Monday.

missangie
05-19-2009, 02:02 PM
The Doubleday Book Club offer is crediting very well. In fact several people have taken advantage of 5 nearly free books + an $8.00 credit with only 4 books to purchase at really good prices over the next two years.

This is a good offer that won't last. In fact, I'm already looking for another to replace it because I suspect we won't have access to it much longer. If you like Doubleday, you might want to take a look at this one today.

mindyd2006
05-19-2009, 02:17 PM
I just did it and got my Girls the rest of the Twilight Books they wanted. I figure they can read them in the car on our way to Disney!

Thanks!

lildebbie
05-19-2009, 02:44 PM
I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this offer because I'm already part of Childrens Book of the Month and Disney Movie Club and didn't want to have to worry about replying to featured selections all the time. Sometimes I forget and then I automatically get sent a shipment of something I didn't really want. This club does NOT have automatic shipments, so I went ahead and joined. I needed some summer reading anyway.

missangie
05-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Doubleday is gone now, but the good news is that the same advertiser is also giving me access to another similar opportunity. Stay tuned for more! I may even include it in crazy credits!!!

gpp2001
05-20-2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks Angie!!

I did this offer yesterday and got a whole bunch of books - I bought the Twlight set - there are 4 books but it only counted as two!!! And the credit is already pending!!

huspaint
05-26-2009, 03:33 PM
I can not seem to find this one, I am guessing its gone already?

~Kathie
05-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I can not seem to find this one, I am guessing its gone already?

It's been replaced by Quality Paperback Book Club. :sunshine2: