PDA

View Full Version : Benihana - Orlando??

LuvMyBoys
08-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Can anyone tell me what to expect price-wise for the Benihana's in Orlando? We want to go for dinner one night but I can't get a menu with prices online and we don't live near one.

TIA :sunshine:

ItsmeSunnyV
08-25-2007, 08:51 PM
I Dunno...But I love this place. lol

m 'n c
08-26-2007, 09:58 PM
What are you wanting food wise? I go to the one in downtown houston frequently. Its definetly not my favorite restaurant here but I hear its good elsewhere.

LuvMyBoys
08-27-2007, 09:22 AM
What are you wanting food wise? I go to the one in downtown houston frequently. Its definetly not my favorite restaurant here but I hear its good elsewhere.

Probably just the teppanyaki style dinner (just like chicken or shrimp). We usually go to Kobe's but their prices have gone up A LOT in the past 2 years. I know Benihana's is expensive but I can a gift card through Amex to help cut the cost. :sunshine:

m 'n c
08-27-2007, 09:43 AM
I think we have a menu at work so I'll check on that status and possibly scan it for you.

m 'n c
08-28-2007, 02:04 PM
I have a menu for Benihana on my computer. I tried to attach it but of course its in a pdf format and is too big. PM me your email and I'll send it your way.

Alice28
09-10-2007, 10:29 AM
They have entrees ranging from $17 to $40. I usually get the shrimp and chicken combo which is about $25 I think. Add on another 3.00 to get your rice fried.

Benihana is our FAVORITE restaurant.

LuvMyBoys
09-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks for all of the info and advice!! :sunshine:

We have decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner that night instead. I hear lots of good things about their food and we haven't been to one yet. :)

m 'n c
09-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all of the info and advice!! :sunshine:

We have decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner that night instead. I hear lots of good things about their food and we haven't been to one yet. :)

That is a much better choice. I love cheesecake factory. Everything on the menu is tasty. If you don't eat cheesecake order one anyway. I hate cheesecake but I love theirs as they don't taste like cheesecake.

LuvMyBoys
09-10-2007, 07:43 PM
That is a much better choice. I love cheesecake factory. Everything on the menu is tasty. If you don't eat cheesecake order one anyway. I hate cheesecake but I love theirs as they don't taste like cheesecake.

We will definetly be ordering a few slices!! :angel: Their menu is so diverse and so many things sound good! I'm very excited about trying it out :)

m 'n c
09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
We will definetly be ordering a few slices!! :angel: Their menu is so diverse and so many things sound good! I'm very excited about trying it out :)

I don't think I've ever gotten the same thing twice - entree or dessert wise. If you don't have access to a fridge in your room or a microwave you might want to consider sharing food with someone else. The portions are very large and are about 3 servings each. :eat:

LuvMyBoys
09-11-2007, 09:07 AM
I don't think I've ever gotten the same thing twice - entree or dessert wise. If you don't have access to a fridge in your room or a microwave you might want to consider sharing food with someone else. The portions are very large and are about 3 servings each. :eat:

Wow, 3 servings each!!! We were planning on getting it to go, b/c we have the 4 boys with us and we have enough table service meals to deal with during the Disney part of our trip. :)

So I guess splitting 4 adult size meals btwn the 6 of us would not be a problem?? I was wondering if it would be enough food! :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
09-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I LOVE the cheesecake factory. We have one about an hour away so when the girlfriends go up there to shop at Christmastime, we eat there. YUMMY. Last time I got two cheesecake slices because I could not decide. I asked them both to come to go and ate a little of each and took the rest home to eat all weekend. What a treat!