PDA

View Full Version : Purple hoot cards?

Alice28
05-19-2009, 12:45 AM
Anyone try this? Is it a manual credit? I signed up for the 14 day trial on the 15th of May and haven't seen anything pend yet. Will they wait til day 14? Thanks, just curious!

missangie
05-19-2009, 07:04 AM
Anyone try this? Is it a manual credit? I signed up for the 14 day trial on the 15th of May and haven't seen anything pend yet. Will they wait til day 14? Thanks, just curious!

This offer is a bit tricky. It will allow you to register for an account; however, it will not pay until you sign up for the 14 day trial using your credit card. Did you actually go through the process of sending a sample card and sign up for the 14 day trial by putting in your credit card information?

sselig2000
05-19-2009, 07:39 AM
I signed up, sent a card, and entered my cc info. have not seen credit yet. I really like the site though.

missangie
05-19-2009, 08:40 AM
I signed up, sent a card, and entered my cc info. have not seen credit yet. I really like the site though.

When the system allows, please open a trouble ticket including your confirmation email.

Alice28
05-19-2009, 11:27 AM
This offer is a bit tricky. It will allow you to register for an account; however, it will not pay until you sign up for the 14 day trial using your credit card. Did you actually go through the process of sending a sample card and sign up for the 14 day trial by putting in your credit card information?

Yep- I linked it to my paypal (I can see it pending in there), and I sent a card the day I signed up.

missangie
05-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Yep- I linked it to my paypal (I can see it pending in there), and I sent a card the day I signed up.

Okay, well then as soon as the system allows, open a trouble ticket with your confirmation email, and I'll look into for you as well.

sselig2000
05-20-2009, 06:59 AM
Thanks Angie. For the record though, I wasn't worrying or complaining over it, I was just providing information to answer your question.

missangie
05-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Thanks Angie. For the record though, I wasn't worrying or complaining over it, I was just providing information to answer your question.

Didn't take it that way! Just want to make sure that we have info to provide to the advertiser if the offer isn't functioning as it should. Thanks!