PDA

View Full Version : May Crazy Credits Chatter Thread

missangie
05-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Yippee! Another Crazy Credits contest is ready for entries!! I will be adding to the lists of offers throughout the day. Go get 'em!

missangie
05-20-2009, 12:32 PM
As anticipated, the Doubleday Book Offer was pulled, but I was able to get approval to run a similar offer in its place! You will see that the Quality Paperback Book Club has been added to our Crazy Credits contest today.

This one has a great payout at $10! Very nice offer too. It is legit and only requires the purchase of two books over the next year. If you purchase the first when you sign up, you can buy it for just $4.99. That's a great deal. Where are all my readers?

*Note, this offer does replace the Doubleday Book Club as the advertiser will not allow members to sign up for both clubs.

amarazas
05-20-2009, 12:54 PM
What can you get with the Vista Print?? Do I need to order all of the free products, or just what I want? It's been just one item in the past, but this time there are a bunch that are there

mdapiggy
05-20-2009, 01:01 PM
What can you get with the Vista Print?? Do I need to order all of the free products, or just what I want? It's been just one item in the past, but this time there are a bunch that are there

I did this offer a few days ago and just got one item the address labels as we will be moving soon.

PSL1013
05-20-2009, 01:07 PM

I'm thinking it's one of the items on that page...but you are right, it's only been one item in the past, so I will wait for Angie to confirm.

gpp2001
05-20-2009, 01:24 PM
It is only one item - I just did this offer and ordered the sticky notes and already got credit (It is a credit hold until 6/15).

PSL1013
05-20-2009, 01:27 PM
It is only one item - I just did this offer and ordered the sticky notes and already got credit (It is a credit hold until 6/15).

ok, thanks...that's what I'm getting too. I'm going to put my future DIL new name on them and put them in the Bridal Shower Basket that I made up for her, perfect!! :D

missangie
05-20-2009, 01:31 PM
You are all correct! You can choose just one item and get credit. Vista Print has lots of great stuff. Give something a try! You might find a new place to have all of your printing done including business cards, post its, labels, letterhead, notecards, etc.

tarheelpat
05-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the quiz offer? I went all the way through it, and instead of telling me whether I was street smart, it told me what super villain I am. I think it took a detour somewhere . . .

missangie
05-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the quiz offer? I went all the way through it, and instead of telling me whether I was street smart, it told me what super villain I am. I think it took a detour somewhere . . .

I'll check it out.

arob414
05-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Just did the book club. Got a couple James Patterson's and a Nora Roberts for me. And, after way too much debate got the Host and The Notebook for Grace. Great timing, Grace needed a summer reading book for her World Studies class. Because it is a honor's class, she got to pick any book. Trying to get her to sit down and pick a book was like pulling teeth. She loves reading but she doesn't always focus very well.

PSL1013
05-20-2009, 02:29 PM
ok, I did the Vista Print offer and it says I got credit for it but I don't see it as pending in my account?? :(

missangie
05-20-2009, 02:48 PM
ok, I did the Vista Print offer and it says I got credit for it but I don't see it as pending in my account?? :(

Where does it say you got credit?

PSL1013
05-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Where does it say you got credit?

When I look at the offer it says "yes" for credit paid.

chipndale
05-20-2009, 03:38 PM

I did the quiz offer and it told me that my email addy was invalid :rolleyes: So I figured that I was not going to get credit for it but it did credit on the hours.

askomsky
05-20-2009, 03:43 PM
I did the quiz offer and it told me that my email addy was invalid :rolleyes: So I figured that I was not going to get credit for it but it did credit on the hours.

Mine went through ok, just never credited for me. The quiz offers rarely do anymore, but I figured it was worth a shot since everyone else was doing so well. Told me I was street smart. :)

I'm 3/6 (in the middle of 6th right now) so I can't complain!

missangie
05-20-2009, 03:52 PM

I found it!

missymouse
05-20-2009, 03:56 PM

That probably means you got credit in the past for it since it is an old offer. I had the same thing happen. Chalked it up to not paying attention and while the credit would be nice I was almost out of sticky notes so another pad for just shipping is fine with me.

Leslie
05-20-2009, 03:57 PM

Mine also says "yes" for credit paid, but I haven't done the offer yet. I logged on to do it and saw that it already said "yes". I did an offer for free notecards in the past, but it was for a different amount. (It is also marked that I have received credit.)

So, should I not try this offer?

askomsky
05-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Same here on the Vista offer, the free sample I think that was the only one I hadn't done bc back when it first came out there was confusion and I remember saying hmm I'll wait to see. But when I checked today it said I had already done that one. I'm pretty sure I didn't, at least it's not in my spreadsheet saying I did it.

missangie
05-20-2009, 04:21 PM
To avoid confusion and to allow the Vista Print Free Sample Offer to successfully be completed a second time, I've deactivated the old offer and programmed a new one!!

Note: You are allowed to do this offer a second time if you completed it previously as long as previously was when the offer originally came out. If you have done the offer in the last couple of days or during this contest, please do not attempt to do it again.

As for those of you that did it and are being told you have already been credited for past activity, I will pull the report and contact you individually about getting credit a second time.

So, if you want to try another Vista Print Free Sample, go for it!!

PSL1013
05-20-2009, 04:32 PM
I found it!

Well, I'm so glad you found it but I'm still not seeing it as pending unless it's a manual credit?

missangie
05-20-2009, 04:43 PM
LaptopDelivery.com has had a payout decrease at the request of the advertiser. The quality of leads across the board has not been good. I'm leaving this offer in the contest for now with additional instructions in the offer detail. Please know that the payout has been decreased. Credits posting prior to this change should remain the same.

missangie
05-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Well, I'm so glad you found it but I'm still not seeing it as pending unless it's a manual credit?

Credit should be there now!

PSL1013
05-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Credit should be there now!

Yes, it is...thank you! :party:

Alice28
05-20-2009, 05:19 PM
NEVER MIND! I wasn't patient enough! Blush!!!

kimntrent
05-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Quality. I love what peoples idea of quality is....

PSL1013
05-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Wow, there is a ton of us that are thinking of going to Iowa...maybe we should plan an SR meet? :rotfl:

kimkatmom
05-20-2009, 10:02 PM
IOWA is an interesting state. LOL! I actually almost signed up for this the other day.

~Kathie
05-20-2009, 10:32 PM
As anticipated, the Doubleday Book Offer was pulled, but I was able to get approval to run a similar offer in its place! You will see that the Quality Paperback Book Club has been added to our Crazy Credits contest today.

This one has a great payout at $10! Very nice offer too. It is legit and only requires the purchase of two books over the next year. If you purchase the first when you sign up, you can buy it for just $4.99. That's a great deal. Where are all my readers?

*Note, this offer does replace the Doubleday Book Club as the advertiser will not allow members to sign up for both clubs.

I'm already a member of Doubleday (joined the other day and didn't get credit yet) so will I get credit for Quality Paperback Book Club? I already joined QPBC tonight before I read this. Just wanted to know what to expect. I am looking forward to getting all my books.
Thanks!

DarcyDog
05-20-2009, 10:55 PM
To avoid confusion and to allow the Vista Print Free Sample Offer to successfully be completed a second time, I've deactivated the old offer and programmed a new one!!

Note: You are allowed to do this offer a second time if you completed it previously as long as previously was when the offer originally came out. If you have done the offer in the last couple of days or during this contest, please do not attempt to do it again.

As for those of you that did it and are being told you have already been credited for past activity, I will pull the report and contact you individually about getting credit a second time.

So, if you want to try another Vista Print Free Sample, go for it!!

Just want to confirm that I can't do this offer again. I did the offer this past Sunday (May 17th) and have a credit hold until 06/15.

toystoryduo
05-20-2009, 11:28 PM
I just had the LaptopDelivery.com offer credit, but it credited at $0.35 instead of the $0.50 that I see others getting in the Crazy Credits thread. Has it been deactivated for the contest?

lanny76
05-20-2009, 11:29 PM
the quiz offer also told me what super villain i was, and i didn't get credit. just wondered what funny thing happened or if i just wasn't street smart enough to get thru the quiz right!:rolleyes:

OhMari
05-21-2009, 07:41 AM
I had my dd quick to the college survey before work, and it keeps asking for her college institution.
When she puts in University of Wisconsin-Gren Bay, and hits submit, it erases it. She tried a bunch of times.
I had her just go out, and I told her I'll report it.

missangie
05-21-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm already a member of Doubleday (joined the other day and didn't get credit yet) so will I get credit for Quality Paperback Book Club? I already joined QPBC tonight before I read this. Just wanted to know what to expect. I am looking forward to getting all my books.
Thanks!

The advertiser will not issue credit for both book clubs. The only reason you were allowed to try both is because of the missing credit on Doubleday. We'll have to see if the credit for QPB comes through.

missangie
05-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Just want to confirm that I can't do this offer again. I did the offer this past Sunday (May 17th) and have a credit hold until 06/15.

That's correct, you CAN NOT do it again if you just did it recently. Duplicating this offer is only allowed if you did it the first time when it originally came out.

missangie
05-21-2009, 07:51 AM
I just had the LaptopDelivery.com offer credit, but it credited at $0.35 instead of the $0.50 that I see others getting in the Crazy Credits thread. Has it been deactivated for the contest?

I posted earlier in this thread in this regard. Unfortunately, the advertiser on this one wasn't happy with the quality of the leads across the board (not just from our site) and dropped the payout. I had no choice but to make an adjustment as well. I, however, didn't want to pull it from the contest if it was still crediting and allowing members to enter.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but that credit is accurate.

missangie
05-21-2009, 07:52 AM
the quiz offer also told me what super villain i was, and i didn't get credit. just wondered what funny thing happened or if i just wasn't street smart enough to get thru the quiz right!:rolleyes:

I have no idea what's up with this quiz offer. I ran through it yesterday, and credits are normal on it. I'll keep an eye on its performance again today.

missangie
05-21-2009, 07:53 AM
I had my dd quick to the college survey before work, and it keeps asking for her college institution.
When she puts in University of Wisconsin-Gren Bay, and hits submit, it erases it. She tried a bunch of times.
I had her just go out, and I told her I'll report it.

Anyone else having trouble with the EDU offer?

askomsky
05-21-2009, 08:12 AM

Yeah I had DH try it for conituing edu and after all info was entered and trying to hit submit it kept saying only 1 entry per household or something along those lines and I double checked to make sure I didn't do it before. Unless it was like a year ago, but it said "No" for credit received.

missangie
05-21-2009, 08:17 AM
Yeah I had DH try it for conituing edu and after all info was entered and trying to hit submit it kept saying only 1 entry per household or something along those lines and I double checked to make sure I didn't do it before. Unless it was like a year ago, but it said "No" for credit received.

Hmmmm . . .interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I've already done it as well. I'll inquiry about today with my contact on this one.

missangie
05-21-2009, 08:20 AM
Vista Print Free Sample and Quality Paperback Book Club are both crediting very well. In fact, I think everyone who put these into pending yesterday has received credit. Nice credits and a chance at a big bonus. These are worth a look!!

marcymajor
05-21-2009, 08:22 AM
missangie-i did the edu offer yesterday, got the thank you page but never got credit for it. is there any way you can check into this for me? :thanks:

cjjmesser
05-21-2009, 08:27 AM
missangie-i did the edu offer yesterday, got the thank you page but never got credit for it. is there any way you can check into this for me? :thanks:

ditto ;)

athoods
05-21-2009, 08:41 AM
another person who didn't get credit for the street wise quiz. Oh well you win some and loose some though.;)

fourfoxesinpa
05-21-2009, 08:51 AM
What a great deal on the Vista Print. I just ordered 140 new mailing labels for our new home and I'll MAKE money! They only cost $3.11 and the credit is $3.25. Can't beat that! Gettin' paid to shop! :banana::clap::cooldance:

toystoryduo
05-21-2009, 09:21 AM
I posted earlier in this thread in this regard. Unfortunately, the advertiser on this one wasn't happy with the quality of the leads across the board (not just from our site) and dropped the payout. I had no choice but to make an adjustment as well. I, however, didn't want to pull it from the contest if it was still crediting and allowing members to enter.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but that credit is accurate.

Oops....:blush: I'm sorry, Angie. I must have missed that. :blush: Thanks for your reply! :)

missangie
05-21-2009, 09:41 AM

This offer is actually crediting very well. Unfortunately, it's a freebie for which I can't really pursue missing credits. I'm not seeing delays on this one either, but these leads are being reviewed very closely. It may yet post.

cjjmesser
05-21-2009, 10:07 AM
This offer is actually crediting very well. Unfortunately, it's a freebie for which I can't really pursue missing credits. I'm not seeing delays on this one either, but these leads are being reviewed very closely. It may yet post.

Thanks! I guess you win some and you lose some!

~Kathie
05-21-2009, 12:27 PM
The advertiser will not issue credit for both book clubs. The only reason you were allowed to try both is because of the missing credit on Doubleday. We'll have to see if the credit for QPB comes through.

Thanks for the reply Angie!!! Nothing yet and if I had to choose.....I'd choose QPB cause it's $10 instead of $8. :rotfl: We'll see what happens.

I haven't belonged to a bookclub in a few years so I'm looking forward to getting all my books.

~Kathie
05-21-2009, 12:31 PM

I did it and gave true answers........no credit. Maybe it's because I graduated college in 1974??? I'm sure none of the information was anything they could use. We didn't even have computers on campus back then. :D

lildebbie
05-21-2009, 12:50 PM
No credit for me on the EDU offer either. :cry: I graduated college in '97.

disney_girl
05-21-2009, 12:54 PM
What a great deal on the Vista Print. I just ordered 140 new mailing labels for our new home and I'll MAKE money! They only cost $3.11 and the credit is $3.25. Can't beat that! Gettin' paid to shop! :banana::clap::cooldance:

Another great use for those address labels is to take them when you are flying. Instead of filling out those airline luggage tags, just put an address label on there and you are good to go!

missangie
05-21-2009, 01:42 PM
A couple of new offers being added to the list. I'll keep looking and adding!!!

TIAMOMMA
05-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Vista Print Free Sample and Quality Paperback Book Club are both crediting very well. In fact, I think everyone who put these into pending yesterday has received credit. Nice credits and a chance at a big bonus. These are worth a look!!

Hi Angie,

How long does the credit for the QPB take to credit? I did it within the past hour but it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Thanks!

marcymajor
05-21-2009, 02:36 PM
i did the what she has to say-starbucks offer and finished it around 1:50, got the confirmation email and confirmed it but did not get credit. has anyone else done this offer and received credit for it? it is suppose to be fast crediting so i was kinda hoping to see it in the 2 o'clock hour but no luck there. oh well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. can always try again in 30 days if i am so inclined. any info you can give me regarding this offer is greatly appreciated.:thanks:

missangie
05-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi Angie,

How long does the credit for the QPB take to credit? I did it within the past hour but it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Thanks!

These take a bit longer but do seem to be crediting very very well. Be patient, it will come through!

TIAMOMMA
05-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks Angie, I was hoping you would say something along those lines:) Unfortunately, patience is not my strong suit, lol, but I trust I will see it in time.

marcymajor
05-21-2009, 02:50 PM
angie-does that mean that i might see the credit for what she has to say offer at 3? sorry if i sound impatient - i don't mean to be. i am trying to be more patient in my old age but sometimes i just get a little antsy. :thanks: for all your help.:sunshine:

T1nkrules
05-21-2009, 05:06 PM
I did this off this morning as well, did the confirmation email and did not receive credit for it either...:<( oh well...others are crediting! :)

marcymajor
05-21-2009, 05:08 PM
i did 3 offers the last 2 days and i got credit for 2 of them which is pretty good for me. as the song goes, 2 out of 3 aint bad.:sunshine2:

missangie
05-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Crazy credits is being extended through Friday evening in celebration of Tricia's Birthday! The contest rules have been updated accordingly!

shmily1
05-21-2009, 06:47 PM
angie-does that mean that i might see the credit for what she has to say offer at 3? sorry if i sound impatient - i don't mean to be. i am trying to be more patient in my old age but sometimes i just get a little antsy. :thanks: for all your help.:sunshine:

I've gotten credit for others done around the same time, but no credit for this one either. I'm hoping it comes through eventually too!

kimntrent
05-21-2009, 07:41 PM
i am part of the what she has to say club.

lanny76
05-21-2009, 10:01 PM
No WhatSheHasToSay credit for me either, but then none of the 6 I did today has credited, tho several yesterday did. :( Oh well.

MamaO
05-22-2009, 12:07 AM
No WhatSheHasToSay credit for me either, but then none of the 6 I did today has credited, tho several yesterday did. :( Oh well.

No WSHTS credit for me either. I'm in the same boat as you with credits today - but now we have some extra time!

Alice28
05-22-2009, 12:26 PM
So the new Disney bookclub is NOT included in the Crazy Credits, correct? I don't see it on the list. I'm thinking of trying it anyway-

Tiggerific711
05-22-2009, 12:44 PM
I've only gotten 2 out of 9 to credit so far. I did really well the last 2 contests so this is just my turn for an off time. I'll keep plugging away

Have a great weekend everyone! :sunshine2:

missangie
05-22-2009, 01:18 PM
So the new Disney bookclub is NOT included in the Crazy Credits, correct? I don't see it on the list. I'm thinking of trying it anyway-

I added it to the contest! If you are interested and want the nice credit + a chance at a bonus, then go for it!

lkturner
05-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Is My Survey included?

missangie
05-22-2009, 01:29 PM
No, I'm sorry, I won't be adding that one to the contest. However, it is a great offer that credits well if you have never signed up with them in the past.

missangie
05-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Just reviewing contest entries, I've noticed a few entries that are not eligible for the contest. Please ensure that your entries are on the approved list of new or old offers.

I'm hoping to have a couple of additions before the end of the day. Maybe we can push through to 500 posts and have 5 winners!

athoods
05-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Just fixing to ask about a few threads i saw posted in the contest thread. :confused:No need to Miss Angie is on the ball!!!:thanks:

shmily1
05-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Did anyone ever get credits for the WSHTS offer? I still didn't, but I've been really glad to get the ones I did get credit for though!

faithhope
05-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Pure Play WSOP is going to HFTM backyard makeover...
is it just me??

sselig2000
05-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Just a little curious, does anyone know why the gerber graduates shows up as a credit hold, until, ummmmm Today :)

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2009, 10:37 PM
:computer::computer:

Wasn't thinking at all...I cleared my cookies before two offers had the opportunity to possibly credit. :(

missangie
05-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Just a little curious, does anyone know why the gerber graduates shows up as a credit hold, until, ummmmm Today :)

Programmer error--sorry :o

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Just reviewing contest entries, I've noticed a few entries that are not eligible for the contest. Please ensure that your entries are on the approved list of new or old offers.

I'm hoping to have a couple of additions before the end of the day. Maybe we can push through to 500 posts and have 5 winners!

I hope I'm not guilty of this. I have been rather excited about having offers credit. If so, I'm sorry. :D

missangie
05-22-2009, 11:22 PM
The contest has officially ended! Thanks so much for playing. I hope everyone had an opportunity to try a few new offers or take advantage of some old ones. Your accounts are probably very happy!!

I'll consult with Random.org and choose our 4 BIG winners tomorrow.

mmm611
05-22-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks for Crazy Credits Angie! I had two credit at the deadline and got one in as it was marked ended. The other came in later, but hey, at least it creditted!

Blessing and Miracle
05-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks for a great contest and opportunity to earn some extra credits. :)

Tricia, can your birthay come again next week?:D

PSL1013
05-23-2009, 08:38 AM
yes, thank you Angie for the May Crazy Credits....I officially made SM because if it! :banana:

arob414
05-23-2009, 01:14 PM
The contest has officially ended! Thanks so much for playing. I hope everyone had an opportunity to try a few new offers or take advantage of some old ones. Your accounts are probably very happy!!

Mine is VERY happy! Thank you. :party:

athoods
05-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Yes i want to thank you as well ,Miss Angie!!!!

marcymajor
05-23-2009, 01:39 PM
i also want to thank you Miss Angie for the contest. although i only tried 5 offers i did get 2 of them to credit but i did get an otx all 3 days so that helped my account somewhat. again :thanks: for the contest and all you do at sr. it is very much appreciated.:sunshine:

missangie
05-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Winners have been posted in the contest thread! Again, thanks for playing. SR members are the best on the internet. I hope your holiday weekend got off to a wonderful start today! :sunshine: