PDA

View Full Version : Sunbursts

secretmoney
05-21-2009, 10:46 AM
Could someone please tell me what the sunbursts under our user names represent. I looked, but couldn't find any info. I just noticed two under my signature today. Thanks.

m 'n c
05-21-2009, 10:49 AM
I think it relates to the number of posts you have. I don't know the increments though on what it takes to get to each level.

DarcyDog
05-22-2009, 08:03 PM
I think it relates to the number of posts you have. I don't know the increments though on what it takes to get to each level.

I'd like to "piggyback" on that question. I thought the sunbursts were related to the number of posts, but what about the sayings/quotes under the sunbursts? Do you get to personalize your own after so many posts? Right now, mine says "Sharing the Sunshine."

secretmoney
05-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I'd like to know that too!

sunshinecindy
05-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I'd like to "piggyback" on that question. I thought the sunbursts were related to the number of posts, but what about the sayings/quotes under the sunbursts? Do you get to personalize your own after so many posts? Right now, mine says "Sharing the Sunshine."

No those are put their by the tag fairy when you say something stupid or funny that they catch.

DarcyDog
05-22-2009, 09:00 PM
No those are put their by the tag fairy when you say something stupid or funny that they catch.

Well now there's a scary thought. The tag fairy will have many opportunities with me! Thanks!

speechteachri
05-22-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm very proud of my tag!!!! And I didn't even have to say something stupid...although that's not hard! :o I just had to have good timing!:D

Breeze88
05-23-2009, 11:28 AM
I never even noticed if mine said anything so now I have to post just to see if the tag fairy tagged me.