PDA

View Full Version : can I redo offers that have been pending for weeks?

MaineMama
08-27-2007, 12:42 PM
I have a LOT of offers that are just listed as pending and not paid (Over 20). Some of them are more than two weeks old. I've read on other threads that some people redo the offer and get credit. Is that something that I can do with the older ones?

lrsellars
08-27-2007, 01:04 PM
I just redid Net Panel - it had been over a month and I never got credit. It credited right away the second time. I'm wondering if they only give out so many credits to start with and once they are gone, they don't give out any for a bit. They after time, they give out somemore but people don't think to redo them. I don't know what the length of time is to wait though. I know that some can take several weeks I think.

m 'n c
08-27-2007, 01:49 PM
I have a LOT of offers that are just listed as pending and not paid (Over 20). Some of them are more than two weeks old. I've read on other threads that some people redo the offer and get credit. Is that something that I can do with the older ones?

Yes you may as long as you never received credit (which is what this sounds like). Just go to your pending list and click on the remove from pending link. This will put them back in your offers list for you to redo.

mollyeilis
08-27-2007, 02:18 PM
How long do you wait to do that? In general?

tink2008
08-27-2007, 02:18 PM
I just redid Net Panel - it had been over a month and I never got credit. It credited right away the second time. I'm wondering if they only give out so many credits to start with and once they are gone, they don't give out any for a bit. They after time, they give out somemore but people don't think to redo them. I don't know what the length of time is to wait though. I know that some can take several weeks I think.

Thank you for the tip about Net Panel. I too tried this and it credited right away! Thanks

m 'n c
08-27-2007, 03:05 PM
How long do you wait to do that? In general?

I usually wait 2 weeks sometimes less depending on if it was in the fast crediting category and other people have received credit from the same time frame that I completed the offer.

spring
08-27-2007, 04:34 PM
This is good to know. I just cleared out my huge list of pending offers so I can try again.:)

lrsellars
08-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Did this on back in July also and never got credit. Just redid it earlier today and received credit.

#838412 Paid Signup: BRANDSURVEYPANEL - AXE VS RGX BODY SPRAY $250 GROCERY GIFT CARD 0.50 Credits 08/27/2007 Paid

Anyone remember anything about Freefly? I did it in July too but never got credit.

Lisaj68
08-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Did this on back in July also and never got credit. Just redid it earlier today and received credit.

#838412 Paid Signup: BRANDSURVEYPANEL - AXE VS RGX BODY SPRAY $250 GROCERY GIFT CARD 0.50 Credits 08/27/2007 Paid

Anyone remember anything about Freefly? I did it in July too but never got credit.

i did freefly. never got credit, but do get emails from them!

ravensdreamer
08-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I did freefly immediately got emails from them but no credit...removed and redid it yesterday and it almost instantly showed up!

good luck

Lynn

Lisaj68
08-27-2007, 09:02 PM
I did freefly immediately got emails from them but no credit...removed and redid it yesterday and it almost instantly showed up!

good luck

Lynn

Wow! I just redid this offer and got credit within 2 minutes! :cooldance:

tarheelpat
08-27-2007, 09:54 PM
How did you redo Freeflys when you've been getting mail from them? When I tried to redo it, it said that email address was already registered. I could use another email, but that feels like fraud. Is it? BTW, although I had had it in "pending" for several weeks and obviously had given them my email address, I am not getting email from them.

Lisaj68
08-27-2007, 10:04 PM
How did you redo Freeflys when you've been getting mail from them? When I tried to redo it, it said that email address was already registered. I could use another email, but that feels like fraud. Is it? BTW, although I had had it in "pending" for several weeks and obviously had given them my email address, I am not getting email from them.

Well, just reading through the posts on this thread, it doesn't appear to be fraud, as long as you never received credit.