PDA

View Full Version : trouble ticket??

disneyfreak7
05-25-2009, 09:14 PM
I have comcast for my internet and the email format has changed. I am trying to fill out a trouble ticket and I do not know how to get to the "header" of my order email. i used to be able to click on "view" and the header would show up. "View" is no longer on my email, does anyone now how to file trouble ticket with new comcast email format?

PSL1013
05-25-2009, 09:37 PM
I have comcast for my internet and the email format has changed. I am trying to fill out a trouble ticket and I do not know how to get to the "header" of my order email. i used to be able to click on "view" and the header would show up. "View" is no longer on my email, does anyone now how to file trouble ticket with new comcast email format?

This is what I do: open the email--then go to file--properties--then details at the top, that opens the headers...copy the headers + email confirmation and paste into the TT.

disneyfreak7
05-25-2009, 10:06 PM
I am trying this, but when I get to properties it only says "general" and javascript? It does not let me go any further

PSL1013
05-25-2009, 10:28 PM
I am trying this, but when I get to properties it only says "general" and javascript? It does not let me go any further

no idea then, sorry. Hopefully someone will pop in that knows more?

~Kathie
05-25-2009, 11:12 PM
I don't have comcast but I have had good luck doing google searches for issues like this.

Try doing a google search for "finding email headers in comcast" without the quotes.

Hopefully that will help you to figure it out.

Good luck.