PDA

View Full Version : ? About Arm & Hammer Offer

sselig2000
05-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I figure probably not, but was wondering if we can do the Arm & Hammer Whitening offer if we have done it before? I got one last winter, and would really love to get another. I thought that at one point someone said that we could repeat offers such as this one, because you are actually buying something, but wasn't sure?

SunshineGirl
05-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Yes! This is actually a brand new offer through a new advertiser. We are working directly with the company on this one.

sselig2000
05-28-2009, 06:23 AM
Awesome. My husband will be thrilled. Thanks Tricia

toystoryduo
05-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Couple of questions on this offer:

1. My DH did the new offer on this a few minutes ago. Is this fast crediting?

2. My DH was a little confused when he did the offer...Is the $5.00 payout on the free + S/H product or is it for the White Smile Club that you get enrolled in?

:thanks:

missangie
05-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Couple of questions on this offer:

1. My DH did the new offer on this a few minutes ago. Is this fast crediting?

2. My DH was a little confused when he did the offer...Is the $5.00 payout on the free + S/H product or is it for the White Smile Club that you get enrolled in?

:thanks:

It is a manual credit and credit will post on the free trial sign up!

toystoryduo
05-28-2009, 08:34 AM

Thanks Angie! :thanks:

sunshinecindy
05-28-2009, 09:57 AM
I did this offer a long time ago when SR had it through someone else. I absolutely loved the product and have been searching for the booster but since its not found in stores, I've not been able to buy it anywhere. I am absolutely thrilled that we now have this offer. You will notice a difference when you use the booster for sure. The toothbrush alone is worth about $9.00, not to mention the travel case that comes with it is really nice. I have a sonicare that I use daily and I can't travel with that, so this replacement while I'm gone is fabulous. You have no idea how happy I am about this. I won't have to be without the whitening toothpaste and booster ever again. :banana:

(yes, I am a freak about white teeth, sorry)

marcymajor
05-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Tricia-i too did this offer back in October last year and really loved the toothbrush, toothpaste and the booster. now that you are working directly with the company and as this is a manual credit if i do the offer and it does not credit in a certain amount of time (say 30 days) can a tt be filed for this to get the credit? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

SunshineGirl
05-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Tricia-i too did this offer back in October last year and really loved the toothbrush, toothpaste and the booster. now that you are working directly with the company and as this is a manual credit if i do the offer and it does not credit in a certain amount of time (say 30 days) can a tt be filed for this to get the credit? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

We can try, but I can't make any promises since it is still an offer. We're paying out $5 for something that only costs $6 shipping and handling. So it is almost a freebie. But we are working with them to watch the numbers closely to make sure things track. If you like the PRODUCT and would rather go the safer shopping route, we have now added them to our shopping merchants as well. Their name is Church & Dwight. If you would not get credit for a purchase through that link, we could definitely file a trouble ticket with them.

~Kathie
06-02-2009, 08:35 AM

I signed up for the free trial on 5-28 and no credit? Am I being impatient?

SunshineGirl
06-02-2009, 08:50 AM
It's going to be at least a week from when we started running it before we get credits. Because we are working directly with them and not through a network, it's not as simple as just logging in and pulling numbers. We have to wait for them to run reports. We ask every day, but we just have to be patient with them because working with an incentive site is a whole new thing for them. Non-incentive sites usually only get a monthly report and we are trying to get set up on a daily or weekly reporting system.

sunshinecindy
06-02-2009, 08:55 AM
I signed up for the free trial on 5-28 and no credit? Am I being impatient?

Because the company is experiencing a software change, they said it may take another day or two to get all the sub ids to us. They have all of our credits from what we can tell its just a matter of sorting them out for each member, so, it may be a few more days till you see the credits.

~Kathie
06-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Because the company is experiencing a software change, they said it may take another day or two to get all the sub ids to us. They have all of our credits from what we can tell its just a matter of sorting them out for each member, so, it may be a few more days till you see the credits.

Thanks Cindy!!!

apennel
06-02-2009, 02:12 PM
I signed up for this one on 5/28 also.

I haven't gotten a sign-up e-mail from them, and my credit card hasn't been charged for the shipping yet, do you think it worked?

Thanks!

Alice28
06-04-2009, 09:29 PM
I tried it the other day. Just hope it credits before the end of the month- I'm cutting it close to get SM. I think I'm at about $91, but surveys are not liking me right now.