PDA

View Full Version : Post and Win AGAIN! Chatter Thread

missangie
05-28-2009, 09:01 AM
I see several of you posting a credit for the Reward TV paid click. Don't forget to do the offer as well. This is a fun and easy offer to complete that is crediting very well. Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn a little extra and get another entry in the contest!

PSL1013
05-28-2009, 09:07 AM
#1674055 Paid Click: Hot Jobs (May 2009) 0.01 Credits 05/28/2009

ETA: wrong thread :)

nicholfamily5
05-28-2009, 12:25 PM
do we post each credit seperately? or all in one post

missangie
05-28-2009, 12:47 PM
do we post each credit seperately? or all in one post

Post them separately-I'll take care of the totals for our Bonus winners. Each post will be an entry for the SR Bags which will be a random draw. You want as many entries as possible!

missangie
05-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Don't forget to take advantage of the Free Vista Print Sample which is a great offer that pays $2.50 and the Quality Paperback Book Club which pays $10.00.

You might also want to try 4inkjets if you haven't already. The increased cash back is still at 14% right now. OR how about making your first purchase at any of our new merchants including TotalBedroom.com, WorldClassNutrition, and of course, Crocs! Check out the complete list of our newest merchants in the member zone.

While the credits are manual and may not make their way to us for the contest, you won't want to miss the new ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster offer. You should be receiving email with more details on this one. Check out Cindy's video review in the videoblog too!!

SR has tons of ways to earn and enter. Get movin' and make May your BIG money month. :D

askomsky
05-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Just a word of caution, I posted in the other thread, while I do love the Arm & Hammer booster and was hoping to be able to order more soon, they automatically enroll you into their "club".

They should TELL you BEFORE you purchase that your signing up for the "free club" and that they're going to ship it to you every 2 months. I did the offer bc I truly love the booster but what I wasn't bargaining for was this below:
Now I have to wait for them to process my order before I can call to get out of the White Smile Club. I don't mind joining clubs if I know BEFORE hand like the book clubs, but this is just wrong.

Just for trying ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Booster today, we'll arrange a free membership in our White Smile Club. Just by being a White Smile Club member you can continue to receive two ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Boosters plus two tubes of our ARM & HAMMER? Advance White Brilliant Sparkle toothpastes for that ?fresh from the dentist? clean feeling every 60 days for only $14.99 plus a small handling fee of just $2.50 per shipment, charged to the same account you are using today.
Plus ? we?ll pay the shipping charges. That?s a huge savings of 25% off the original price. This incredible value is yours every 60 days as long as you stay a member of the club and there's no minimum to buy.
You can cancel anytime by calling Customer Service at 1-800-786-5135. We?re so sure that you?ll love the whitening power of ARM & HAMMER? Whitening Booster that you'll want to keep a fresh supply at all times.
How can we help you? Call Customer Service at 1-800-786-5135
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST

I already tried calling but their customer reps are all in training and unavailable now. :confused:

lkturner
05-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Do daily surveys from yesterday, which credit today, count? :)

askomsky
05-28-2009, 02:05 PM
well I take it back appearently it is on the front page but I must have missed it bc I read the whole front page and I don't remember reading that anywhere. I'm very cautious when signing up for things like that and I always check it out first.

Update :I just read the link from the offers page and I see it there, but i swear it wasn't there when i clicked through the email. Either that or I'm getting old.

MKCP84
05-28-2009, 02:07 PM
#1675103 Paid Click: Hot Jobs (May 2009) 0.01 Credits 05/28/2009 Paid

Whoops. wrong place.

~Kathie
05-28-2009, 02:26 PM
well I take it back appearently it is on the front page but I must have missed it bc I read the whole front page and I don't remember reading that anywhere. I'm very cautious when signing up for things like that and I always check it out first.

Update :I just read the link from the offers page and I see it there, but i swear it wasn't there when i clicked through the email. Either that or I'm getting old.

I can understand your frustration for companies that do that. Glad you found it listed on the webpage. I'm always very careful to look for stuff like that now and I religiously scour the terms and conditions and print them so there is no misunderstanding.

I ended up canceling an item I really wanted to try because the company was sneaky.

Arm & Hammer however isn't sneaky. They do have the information listed several on the front page and before you hit submit. All companies are trying to get additional business in this bad economy, and nothing is free anymore.

~Kathie
05-28-2009, 02:30 PM
I saw that someone posted the Arm & Hammer Offer over on the contest thread but I don't think it's pending in their account since it didn't have an SR account number.

I know it's a manual credit but don't we have to wait until it's pending in our account to post it???

missangie
05-28-2009, 02:49 PM
I saw that someone posted the Arm & Hammer Offer over on the contest thread but I don't think it's pending in their account since it didn't have an SR account number.

I know it's a manual credit but don't we have to wait until it's pending in our account to post it???

You are correct! Offers cannot be entered into the contest until they post or pend. I'll take care of that one. Purchases can be posted as entries, however, as long as you include the merchant, order total and cash back percentage expected.

mjjmbnmm
05-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Whoops sorry that was me. my mistake. misunderstood the rules.

missangie
05-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Whoops sorry that was me. my mistake. misunderstood the rules.

Actually you weren't the only one, and you are forgiven!! :)

spring
05-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Question: can we post missed survey credits posted today? Also, how about shopping credits that have been on hold and finally posted today?

PSL1013
05-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Question: can we post missed survey credits posted today? Also, how about shopping credits that have been on hold and finally posted today?

I came here to find out the same thing about the missing credits! I hope so, it IS a credit! :D

Blessing and Miracle
05-28-2009, 04:30 PM

Wondering the same thing for both questions!:D

spring
05-28-2009, 04:39 PM
I came here to find out the same thing about the missing credits! I hope so, it IS a credit! :D

Yes, it is a credit, but it's not from something I did today. Just want to be fair about what I post:angel:

missangie
05-28-2009, 04:49 PM
The spirit of the contest is to generate new activity, and since the surveys that posted, even though old, did generate new SR credit today, I will allow you to post those.

Purchases that were already pending are not eligible for the contest. Your purchases need to be new, but I will allow you to post them even if credit doesn't pend or post during the contest.

You may also post for purchases that may have been made before today (likely in the last 48 hours) that show up in your account for the first time today either pending or posting.

Make sense?

Love2Shop
05-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Do the credits for the DS technical problems count?

Blessing and Miracle
05-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Do the credits for the DS technical problems count?

Yes.:)

Love2Shop
05-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Yes.:)

Thanks!:clap:

~Kathie
05-28-2009, 08:01 PM
The spirit of the contest is to generate new activity, and since the surveys that posted, even though old, did generate new SR credit today, I will allow you to post those.

Purchases that were already pending are not eligible for the contest. Your purchases need to be new, but I will allow you to post them even if credit doesn't pend or post during the contest.

You may also post for purchases that may have been made before today (likely in the last 48 hours) that show up in your account for the first time today either pending or posting.

Make sense?

Well......oops!! I posted a purchase that credited today. I'll go remove it. Sorry!

Pooh's Pal
05-28-2009, 09:40 PM

Make sense?

Do you mean if we did an offer, but don't see it pending yet, we can post? I'm sooo confused! DUH!

Pooh's Pal
05-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Question: What's the "Boost your Smile" email everyone is posting??
I didn't get an email :(

missangie
05-29-2009, 08:29 AM
Do you mean if we did an offer, but don't see it pending yet, we can post? I'm sooo confused! DUH!

No, you cannot post offers until they pend or post. The only thing you can post without seeing it in your account first is a purchase! I allowed this for the two day contest because of the short credit delay on these.

missangie
05-29-2009, 08:30 AM
Question: What's the "Boost your Smile" email everyone is posting??
I didn't get an email :(

Do you regularly get SR emails? This was an email sent to everyone yesterday regarding the new ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster offer. Would it have gone to your spam folder?

Pooh's Pal
05-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Do you regularly get SR emails? This was an email sent to everyone yesterday regarding the new ARM & HAMMER Whitening Booster offer. Would it have gone to your spam folder?
Yes, I always get my emails from SR...weird, but it's okay, cause I did the offer anyways, just from Cindy's video review that I saw. (on Facebook no less!! LOL)

Got the EyeBuyDirect email on the 27th, acoupon notifiers on the 28th, but nothing else until another coupon notifier came through this morning.
Weird huh?? Thanks for the reply Angie!! :)