PDA

View Full Version : Need SR shopping experts!

moparop
08-27-2007, 11:47 PM
My DS dearly wants to be Tigger for Halloween this year. His mother is more than happy to oblige a Disney obsession, especially if she can get some SR money for it. :rotfl: He's a 4T and everything I have located so far has been much smaller. Can anyone help me find the costume at an SR affiliate?

Thanks!

jnorth1007
08-27-2007, 11:56 PM
Check out Costume Craze and etoys. Costume craze says that theirs is small toddler, toddler and small. I dont know what that means but the ones for babies is listed seperately so it would be worth checking out. etoys is in toddler sized but is much more expensive. HTH!

moparop
08-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Check out Costume Craze and etoys. Costume craze says that theirs is small toddler, toddler and small. I dont know what that means but the ones for babies is listed seperately so it would be worth checking out. etoys is in toddler sized but is much more expensive. HTH!

Costume Craze is sold out. :(

This is going to be a rough mission I think. I;d rather not spend the etoys price.

ETA: Nevermind, etoys is sold out too.

cglaura
08-28-2007, 12:32 AM
KB Toys has the Tigger vest costume in 2T-4T $35.99. It is cute, but you'd have to add some stuff, like orange sweatpants/shirt painted w/ black fabric paint for stripes.

They also have the full out plush one, but out of stock. You can be put on an email list for when it comes in stock again though.

3% back. Good luck! My dd was Pooh for halloween one year around that age!

mollyeilis
08-28-2007, 12:42 AM
It's considered a costume, but doesn't look like the others, but if all else fails, Toys R Us has the "Disney Fleece Hooded Coverall - Winnie the Pooh's Friend Tigger - Halloween Costume - Size L (4T)" 16.99 Item number 2315095 (if you put that number into the search box on TRU it will come up.

And the other day I noticed SR has Extreme Halloween Network, and when I go through the link and get there, I searched for "tigger", and then clicked on "CHILD;Disney-Tigger Del. Plush Small (DIS5616)(G104)" from the 4 item list.

And lo and behold, the "Tigger Deluxe Plush Costume
Includes: Striped plush bodysuit with zipper and attached character hood.
Available in Infant (size 1-2) and Small (size 4-6).
Sells for $45.95." pops up.

5% SR back for that store (network of stores?).

ItsmeSunnyV
08-28-2007, 12:44 AM
What about buycostumes.com or Shindigz.com?