PDA

View Full Version : Paid Click & Offer Question

TxAggies
05-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Hello all. :) Newbie here with a question. I recently had a "paid click and offer." I clicked, then linked through to the offer and signed up. I received credit for the paid click but not for the offer. Do I now need to go through the offers and move it to pending? Or will I get credit for it later when it is verified that I signed up? TIA!!

spring
05-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Hello all. :) Newbie here with a question. I recently had a "paid click and offer." I clicked, then linked through to the offer and signed up. I received credit for the paid click but not for the offer. Do I now need to go through the offers and move it to pending? Or will I get credit for it later when it is verified that I signed up? TIA!!

I'm pretty sure that you get credit for an offer whether or not you put it in your pending file. However, not all paid offers credit. Sometimes I get them, sometimes not. I'm not sure how you did this offer, but if it was a paid click you found on the SR home screen, you don't have to do anything further.

TxAggies
05-30-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm pretty sure that you get credit for an offer whether or not you put it in your pending file. However, not all paid offers credit. Sometimes I get them, sometimes not. I'm not sure how you did this offer, but if it was a paid click you found on the SR home screen, you don't have to do anything further.

Thanks for answering my question. It was a paid click on the SR home screen under the earn daily section. So I guess I will wait it out and hope it will credit.

StitchandPooh'smom
05-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Also, the paid click will credit to your account immediately. The offer portion typically won't credit until the top of the next hour. It may not credit at all if your computer is not set up to accept cookies.

Not sure if this is the same offer, but I clicked on the Reward TV click and offer. The click credit was immediate, while the offer credit was the next hour.

Hope this helps!

askomsky
05-30-2009, 05:06 PM

Also if your in their system from doing another similar offer they may not credit. It's always a good practice to clear cookies before doing new offers and getting a new gmail adderss every so often.

TxAggies
05-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Also if your in their system from doing another similar offer they may not credit. It's always a good practice to clear cookies before doing new offers and getting a new gmail adderss every so often.

It was the Rewards tv offer. I was not previously in their system, so I am thinking it has to do with the cookies. I think, in my newbie state lol, that I likely cleared cookies before it had time to credit! :confused: Guess from now on, I should make sure to clear them before doing an offer, then wait for it to credit before clearing again.

Everyone here is so helpful. I am still trying to learn the ropes and appreciate all the tips I can get.

askomsky
05-30-2009, 11:19 PM
It was the Rewards tv offer. I was not previously in their system, so I am thinking it has to do with the cookies. I think, in my newbie state lol, that I likely cleared cookies before it had time to credit! :confused: Guess from now on, I should make sure to clear them before doing an offer, then wait for it to credit before clearing again.

Everyone here is so helpful. I am still trying to learn the ropes and appreciate all the tips I can get.

My rule of thumb is I clear first thing in the morning, and I only clear again if we're doing crazy credits or another contest where I'm planning on trying more then 3 or so offers. Now I have my DH taking the Your 2 Cents survey so I don't need to clear inbetween that and the daily survey BUT if your taking both survey's with your demographics then you need to clear cookies after your DS (which does NOT track by cookies but by user id) and before you try Your two cents (which like OTX DOES track by cookies so you have to clear then at least once a day if your going to try for those surveys).

As for offers, I would try more then 2-3 a day or you'll flood the companies with your info and then nothing will credit. It is a good idea to do an offer and then see if it credits at the top of the hour, before clearing cookies and trying another one. Sometimes you can do a MID and modpath in the same hour without clearing cookies and still get credit, but you have to know which offer is which. Take it slow and it'll add up in no time. :sunshine: