PDA

View Full Version : One Day Only Shopping Specials

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
If you visit the Member Zone, I have put up two links:

Today only! Use this link to get 5% back at Disney Shopping!

Today only! Use this link to get 4% back at Lands' End!

They gave us an increased percent back for our volume this month, so I figured that I would pass it along to you. Happy Shopping. :)

coastalgirl
08-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Thanks Tricia! I was gonna do some Disney shopping last night and got distracted!! YAY for arguing kids! :cooldance:

Lydia

disney_girl
08-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Oh... you've tempted me to get some Disney Shopping done! Thanks Tricia!!

chipndale
08-28-2007, 10:23 AM
And I have been so good about not visiting the Disney site. When I just go there to look, I end up buying something. I am so tempted.

DisneyMa
08-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks! I may just finish some Christmas shopping today:D

bs4free
08-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Off to see if Disneyshopping added anything new chip and dale. i doubt they did but with 5% back i have to go look! Thanks Trica!

nurseminnie76
08-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks Tricia! I was needing an excuse to do some Disney shopping. :)

DisneyMa
08-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Disney Shopping has $5.00 shipping on purchases over $50.00. If I use that, will I still get SR credit?

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 12:12 PM
If it's on their site, it's fine to use.

Debbie Jean
08-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Ok I finally gave in and ordered something I've been looking longly at for awhile... the Mickey 3 pc luggage set :mickey: marked down form $129 to $54! Also picked up 3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of sneaks and a couple beach towels. :banana:

Thanks for the incentive, Tricia! :clap: I just couldn't resist. :D

linanglab
08-28-2007, 12:51 PM
This is awfully tempting......I should walk away from the computer and not even LOOK at the Disney site.....

Angela

Magical JenK
08-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Ooh Tricia!! Lands End is higher?! Hmmmm...I've been putting off an order...I guess I need to take advantage! AND Disneyshopping...I just shouldn't even look!

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 01:21 PM
How much do those of you with pools usually spend on beach towels? We don't have one now, but we will in our new house next summer. I see that Disney has them on sale for $5. Is it worth it to stock up on them? Or can you get them cheaper if you just get plain ones during the season at Target or wherever? We have about 5 Disney ones that the girls have been using for the last few years and they do seem to hold up well.

jnorth1007
08-28-2007, 01:22 PM
I just ordered from DIsney Shopping I got 12 shirts for the kids for our trip in December for 65.00. I dont think my credit will come through because I used a gift card for part of it and I also used a code I got in the mail this week for 15% off. Doesnt matter though because it was an awesome deal. They each got 4 shirts. They are set for the trip as far as tops now. They have some AMAZINGLY cute luggage for kids that are 19.99 each and have a rolling suitcase, backpack and duffle. They have 2 girls styles and 1 boys. I am so tempted to go back and order these also. TOO CUTE!

jnorth1007
08-28-2007, 01:24 PM
How much do those of you with pools usually spend on beach towels? We don't have one now, but we will in our new house next summer. I see that Disney has them on sale for $5. Is it worth it to stock up on them? Or can you get them cheaper if you just get plain ones during the season at Target or wherever? We have about 5 Disney ones that the girls have been using for the last few years and they do seem to hold up well.

I have these towels also for the kids, they each have 2, and I LOVE them. They are very sturdy and hold up well with washing and use. I imagine you MIGHT find them cheaper but really not much I wouldnt think. I would stock up on them because people always seem to forget towels when they come over to swim and then they want to use your bath towels. Having these will make it much easier.

SunshineGirl
I just ordered from DIsney Shopping I got 12 shirts for the kids for our trip in December for 65.00. I dont think my credit will come through because I used a gift card for part of it and I also used a code I got in the mail this week for 15% off. Doesnt matter though because it was an awesome deal. They each got 4 shirts. They are set for the trip as far as tops now. They have some AMAZINGLY cute luggage for kids that are 19.99 each and have a rolling suitcase, backpack and duffle. They have 2 girls styles and 1 boys. I am so tempted to go back and order these also. TOO CUTE!

Oh, boy. I think I am going to have to look at these!!!

I actually used a gift card the last time I shopped through them and got credit. And I am 99% sure that a lot of times we have gotten credits when people have used codes with them as well.

m 'n c

Well I don't have a pool or kids but I took Mike to the beach this year with my family and he got a generic beach towel from target and it was $9. I think that was the cheapest he could find that was of any decent quality and wouldn't fall apart on the sand.

jnorth1007
08-28-2007, 01:26 PM
They are really cure shirts Tricia, they are design studio shirts and they have the adults that match also. They were 4.99 each. They had so many styles available.

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Well I don't have a pool or kids but I took Mike to the beach this year with my family and he got a generic beach towel from target and it was $9. I think that was the cheapest he could find that was of any decent quality and wouldn't fall apart on the sand.

That's what I was thinking. If I wait until spring to get them, it's probably going to cost me more than $5 each just to get regular ones.

llgray16
08-28-2007, 01:37 PM
We use our Disney towels for the kids at bath time. For $5 they are a great deal! They are very durable but I don't find them to be the most absorbent (not terrible just not the best.)

coastalgirl
08-28-2007, 02:08 PM
That's what I was thinking. If I wait until spring to get them, it's probably going to cost me more than $5 each just to get regular ones.

Tricia, I have a pool and countless teenagers in it! This is an awsome deal on towels. I paid almost $10 a towel at the begining of the season. The funny thing is all the teenage girls wanted Katie's special mermaid towel! :rotfl:
I am gonna stock up on these too!!

Lydia

MKelley226
08-28-2007, 03:19 PM
They are really cure shirts Tricia, they are design studio shirts and they have the adults that match also. They were 4.99 each. They had so many styles available.

I saw these shirts at The Disney Store but couldn't find certain characters in the sizes I wanted, so I just ordered them for our trip in 2 years! What a deal too and I found a 15% off code to use there too.

ligrumpygirl
08-28-2007, 04:30 PM
I think I may go do some shopping for next year...a towel, a bag and a beach chair? probably end up coming to about $15? nice gift if i say so myself!!

jnorth1007
08-29-2007, 09:59 PM
YAy! My credit came through already for this order. VERY cool.

nurseminnie76
08-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Yay - Me too! I'm always leery of Disney Shopping because I had a TT that was denied back when the special 8% back was going.

I bought the personalized luggage sets and some matching t's (plus a matching shirt for me - LOL ) for my girls for our surprise Christmas trip.

I got some Christmas shopping out of the way early and I got SR credit. Verry happy day. :love:

jnorth1007
08-29-2007, 10:25 PM
I am SOOOO tempted to buy that luggage. It is SOOO cute for the price. It would mean that there would be more suitcases in my adult set for me to use :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
08-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Hey Tricia,

I shopped this morning through the Disney 5% link. I didn't see this discussion here yesterday and thought it was for "TODAY" only. Guess it hadn't been pulled last night - will my order still qualify for the 5% back?

Also I used my disney visa code for free shipping vs. the $5 one but I've gotten credit with disney visa codes before. Crossing fingers it works!!

SunshineGirl
08-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Hey Tricia,

I shopped this morning through the Disney 5% link. I didn't see this discussion here yesterday and thought it was for "TODAY" only. Guess it hadn't been pulled last night - will my order still qualify for the 5% back?

Also I used my disney visa code for free shipping vs. the $5 one but I've gotten credit with disney visa codes before. Crossing fingers it works!!

As long as the link was up there, you will get credit for it. When you click on the link, it automatically codes it with a special marker that tells me to give you the higher percentage. So some of you got a little extra time. :)

3dog2kidmom
08-29-2007, 10:39 PM
As long as the link was up there, you will get credit for it. When you click on the link, it automatically codes it with a special marker that tells me to give you the higher percentage. So some of you got a little extra time. :)

Oh thank you!!! DD is going to be thrilled with her Halloween costume that was also $10 off, and I ordered a couple of Christmas gifts already :)