PDA

View Full Version : Woo hoo! Finally! I got one referral!

Magical JenK
08-28-2007, 11:26 AM
My mom-in-law signed up last week & did some offers today & hit $5!! :cooldance: :cooldance: I'm so excited! Thanks for having such a great site Tricia & Sunshine Family!! :sunshine:

coastalgirl
08-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Congratulations Jen!:cooldance:
I had 1 and they have yet to do anything! :(

Lydia

llgray16
08-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Good for you, Buddy!

I have been meaning to get my dad signed up but I haven't had the time to go over and walk him thru it all (he isn't exactly computer savvy.)

bs4free
08-28-2007, 12:18 PM
WOOT! Congrats WOOT!

m 'n c
08-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Congrats! I have one from the Dis who I think is working her way through. My other referral I think has given up and I don't remember who it was so I can't help them!

I've thought about signing my mom up but she'd never be able to deal with the popups and such.

linanglab
08-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Good for you! My sister has about $12.00. I keep telling her she can do much better, but she doesn't think so. We live far enough away that I cannot really help her get more $$.

Angela

mom2ian
08-28-2007, 03:29 PM
I have 2, but I don't know who they are and they haven't made their $5 yet.

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 03:38 PM
We do try and encourage people to stick with it after they initially sign up. They will get an email a few days later from Cindy inviting them to come to the forum for help. Then if they are inactive for 90 days, they will get another email from us encouraging them to get active.

We could probably still do more, but we are definitely trying to find ways to get people more active once they get past that initial signup.

Alice28
08-28-2007, 03:38 PM
YAY Jen!

I have 45, but only 30 have made it to the $5 mark. I keep wishing the other 15 would do something, but I honestly don't even know who they are- I had the SR link in my siggie in a forum I used to post on and I think most of my referrals are from that.

llgray16
08-28-2007, 04:18 PM
YAY Jen!

I have 45, but only 30 have made it to the $5 mark. I keep wishing the other 15 would do something, but I honestly don't even know who they are- I had the SR link in my siggie in a forum I used to post on and I think most of my referrals are from that.

OMG 45?!?!?! Good for you! I have 4 but only 2 have ever made it past $5. Those tow are still pretty active (I think). The last one is so close but hasn't been around for a few weeks :(

kimntrent
08-28-2007, 06:04 PM
I have 56. 15 of them have made it over 5.00 though. And some of those were like pulling teeth. Others no problem. It is funny how some just go for it and others it is like one penny at a time. One of my gals only uses aol and she gets it 1 cent at a time.

Kim

disneynut
08-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Congrats... :cooldance: :cooldance: I have 3. 1 has made the 5.00 mark and I dont think the other 2 did anything. I dont even know who one is......:confused:

pbhall13
08-28-2007, 10:49 PM
my dad and my sister keep trying to sign up but when they submit the information the next screen tells them that they are already signed up (they have never signed up before and they both live in two different house with 2 different computers. Ughhhhh. I am not sure what is wrong. I even tried it for them (using their own computers and I kept getting the same message). I am not sure what we are doing wrong..........and the kicker is that they really want to do Sunshine rewards so I know that they would hit $5 pretty quickly.

Tricia.....any suggestions?????

SunshineGirl
08-28-2007, 10:52 PM
my dad and my sister keep trying to sign up but when they submit the information the next screen tells them that they are already signed up (they have never signed up before and they both live in two different house with 2 different computers. Ughhhhh. I am not sure what is wrong. I even tried it for them (using their own computers and I kept getting the same message). I am not sure what we are doing wrong..........and the kicker is that they really want to do Sunshine rewards so I know that they would hit $5 pretty quickly.

Tricia.....any suggestions?????

Have you ever logged in from their computers before? If so, that could be locking them out. Or are they maybe using AOL and getting the AOL IP addresses?

pbhall13
08-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Yes I have logged in from their computers...........that makes a difference???
Dang it..........what else can I do???

chipndale
08-28-2007, 11:42 PM
I have 56. 15 of them have made it over 5.00 though. And some of those were like pulling teeth. Others no problem. It is funny how some just go for it and others it is like one penny at a time. One of my gals only uses aol and she gets it 1 cent at a time.

Kim

OMG! How did you get so many. I have tried and tried to get people to sign up and the only taker was my mom. She finally made it over the $5.00 mark but it is so slow. She does the paid emails and the scratch off once in a blue moon. If I sit with her she will attempt to do a paid sign up. I am hoping that she will get enough of confidence that she will do more.

Alice28
08-29-2007, 12:03 AM
I worded my post wrong. I do have 45 referrals, but only 15 have made it to over $5. I was remembering how I had $30.00 credited as 30 people. Duh!

zummi525
08-30-2007, 09:40 AM
i have 9 people that have signed up under my name from links on another forum however none of them have hit the $5 mark yet it looks like about 3 of them havent logged in in over a week:(
oh well at least I got the word out there to a few new people

ItsmeSunnyV
08-30-2007, 01:33 PM
WTG Jen!! :cooldance:

ravensdreamer
08-31-2007, 03:30 PM
I have just two, one just crossed over $5.00 and I think when I tell the other one she was surpassed it might encourage a bit of rivalry..>LOL. I do not go on anything else other than mouse for less emails and I cannot seem to get the click on link to show up as a box just a scramble of words. Where else do you get referals....all my family are lazy on emails...I do all their work and since my dad and I share a router I think he would be on mine and i will not be kicked for his account...LOL. I was actually referred here by someone whom I do not know.>;)

aknight373
09-03-2007, 04:25 PM
i was invited from the dis board and finally made my 5.00 i have one referral from the dis boards and they are only at 2.02!!!!