PDA

View Full Version : GF SURVEY

Chris
06-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Did the GF survey credit today yet?

jtowner
06-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Anyone get DS credit for yesterday, I did not. I was thinking maybe something was up. How about th survey bonus for may? Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

wilsonfamily4
06-02-2009, 06:25 PM
It is 3 oclock pacific time here and I still have not recieved the credit from yesterday.

spring
06-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Glad you asked. I didn't get credit yet for 6/1. I was starting to wonder, as I did surveys 5/29, 5/30 and 6/1, all with the SR Congrats pages. I have only gotten credit for 5/30. I have a 3 week old computer with Vista and IE8. Up until the last few days, I haven't had any problems with GF crediting. I have gotten all my OTX credits without problems. Just hoping it's not my computer or settings.

Tiggerific711
06-02-2009, 06:50 PM
I didn't get credit for the 6/1 survey yet either. I'm glad I'm not alone

MamaO
06-02-2009, 07:08 PM
No 6/1 survey credit for me yet either.

PSL1013
06-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I haven't gotten the 6/1 credit either, wonder what's up? :confused:

memanana
06-02-2009, 07:25 PM
no credit for yesterday's DS yet

Tiggerific711
06-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Maybe there's a problem with surveys crediting? My DH did a SM and OTX survey yesterday and a SM survey today which didn't credit. I never have a problem with them crediting.

m 'n c
06-02-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm sure Tricia is looking into this as surveys tend to make up a large amount of SR earnings for everyone. Let's just be patient a little longer.

jtowner
06-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Glad you asked. I didn't get credit yet for 6/1. I was starting to wonder, as I did surveys 5/29, 5/30 and 6/1, all with the SR Congrats pages. I have only gotten credit for 5/30. I have a 3 week old computer with Vista and IE8. Up until the last few days, I haven't had any problems with GF crediting. I have gotten all my OTX credits without problems. Just hoping it's not my computer or settings.

I did get credit for the weekends credits, something may be wrong with you settings. I do not know much about vista, I did not like it and went back to XP on mine. I use FF for most of mine, at times will use IE if I know the surveys required that, but I check cookie, and delete temporary internet files, before I submit it. I have not had crediting issues, but like I said I am XP girl.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
06-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I've been trying all day and can't get the member numbers for yesterday's surveys. Their site just errors out on me. That means I also have not been able to process last month's bonuses because I can't tell who did 28. I'll give it until tomorrow morning and if I still can't get through the system, I'll just have them run them manually and send them to me.

iluvamystery89
06-02-2009, 07:45 PM
thanks for staying on top of the situation, tricia :sunshine2:

3dog2kidmom
06-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks, Tricia. Since it's the beginning of the month, we probably all need a "be patient" reminder. :o

tkkerber
06-02-2009, 08:22 PM
I didn't get my credit for yesterday either. I'm glad i'm not the only one.

Iteach
06-02-2009, 08:27 PM
I've been trying all day and can't get the member numbers for yesterday's surveys. Their site just errors out on me. That means I also have not been able to process last month's bonuses because I can't tell who did 28. I'll give it until tomorrow morning and if I still can't get through the system, I'll just have them run them manually and send them to me.

Thanks so much for letting us know!

askomsky
06-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Spring I did get credit for the weekend survey's the only one I'm missing is 6/1.

Miwing
06-02-2009, 08:56 PM
I was wondering what was going on. Glad to see I wasn't the only one with the problem of not getting the survey credit.

cjjmesser
06-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I was wondering what was going on. Glad to see I wasn't the only one with the problem of not getting the survey credit.

Me too! I guess misery loves company LOL!

Leslie
06-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Whew!! Glad I saw this. I just logged in and didn't see the credit so I got worried. I knew I would find the answer in the forum. Thanks for keeping us in the loop! :sunshine:

ShanPooh
06-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Good to hear it's not just me :D
Thanks Tricia!

askomsky
06-03-2009, 02:47 PM
I know Tricia is waiting on GF and the reports to manually do it, but any word on them? I'm assuming it's a larger wide spread problem if we haven't seen yesterday's yet either?

SunshineGirl
06-03-2009, 03:02 PM
GF has acknowledged that there is a problem and they are working on it. They are supposed to let me know when it is fixed. I can see all of the totals for yesterday and the day before, but I just can't get the subids yet. Kind of the same thing we are waiting on with Arm & Hammer. We know it is all tracking okay, but we are at their mercy to get the reports to us. Which I hate because I am impatient and like control. LOL!

askomsky
06-03-2009, 03:04 PM
GF has acknowledged that there is a problem and they are working on it. They are supposed to let me know when it is fixed. I can see all of the totals for yesterday and the day before, but I just can't get the subids yet. Kind of the same thing we are waiting on with Arm & Hammer. We know it is all tracking okay, but we are at their mercy to get the reports to us. Which I hate because I am impatient and like control. LOL!

Thanks for the update, I figured it was something like that, but I was so busy at work today I'm still weeding through all the threads to catch up.
Thanks again!

sqromano
06-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks, Tricia! It is always nice to know you are working on this!

Weluvdisny
06-04-2009, 09:55 AM
I noticed yesterday that I didn't get credit for 6/1 or 6/2 survey. I guess I'm just in slo-mo this week. Thanks for the update Tricia. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

I can't believe it's JUNE already!!

MdCaterer
06-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the update. I hope the GF problem includes the SM surveys too. I was able to do the trifecta yesterday. I finished the SM yesterday and got the congrats page (all about shopping for the same thing at several different web sites) but no credit. So here's hoping...

cjjmesser
06-04-2009, 02:54 PM
I've been getting credit fo SM survey (I think it tracks through cookies) but still no GF surveys :cry: I was hoping for credit today because I am exactly 3 surveys away from cashing in for a Disney gift card....just waiting on the credit :type:

marcymajor
06-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Tricia-not to be too much of a pest but have you heard anything back from gf about the surveys for june yet?

spring
06-04-2009, 04:30 PM
I've been getting credit fo SM survey (I think it tracks through cookies) but still no GF surveys :cry: I was hoping for credit today because I am exactly 3 surveys away from cashing in for a Disney gift card....just waiting on the credit :type:

:hugs:I can so totally relate. I was waiting for the 6/1 and 6/2 surveys to credit to cash out. However, I was able to do OTX and a couple of paid offers to make up the difference. Hope this works for you, too. Unfortunately, Tricia can badger GF, but she can't make them move any faster than they want. "Good things come to those that wait" is my mantra.;)

m 'n c
06-04-2009, 04:34 PM

SM surveys while they are from Greenfield they actually work differently. SM surveys are run through a third party who sets a cookie on your machine and once you get the congrats screen the cookie pings them and they award you credit. They assume that they will get credit from Greenfield the next day so they don't hold the credits back like most reward programs like SR have to do. It is a gamble for the third parties but one they are willing to take I guess.

I would definitely visit the auto credits for me thread and the other surveys to see if you can reach your cash out goal since you aren't that far away from it.

tarheelpat
06-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Survey credits for this week still aren't in -- right?

jjskribs
06-05-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm interested in an update on the credit situation as well. I'm a little hesitant to do the daily survey if there is a chance that there is some kind of glitch in the system and we might not get credit. The SM surveys have been crediting for me without a problem so I am hopeful that this is something that will be worked out as far as daily surveys go.

Thanks for any update you could provide.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-05-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm interested in an update on the credit situation as well. I'm a little hesitant to do the daily survey if there is a chance that there is some kind of glitch in the system and we might not get credit. The SM surveys have been crediting for me without a problem so I am hopeful that this is something that will be worked out as far as daily surveys go.

Thanks for any update you could provide.

Tricia mentioned on page 3 that she could see the totals, but not the subIDs. I take that to mean that the surveys are crediting, but she doesn't know who to give the credit to. I am still plugging away - it will be a nice bump in the account when they break free! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Yep. Numbers are coming through. Just waiting on the subids still.

jjskribs
06-05-2009, 01:14 PM
:thanks: Tricia

Chris
06-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Tricia Did Gf give you a clue on when things are going be fixed.

metallicaruler80
06-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks for this thread. I thought it was just me. Though yesterday I started keeping track. Hope to see a bump soon.

Thanks.

mmm611
06-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the update, Tricia. I only have one credit coming so far, but I've been trying to be patient!

DarcyDog
06-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Took 1 DS on sub sandwiches which did not return me to SR congrats page (reported it). Tried another one, completed it, got a thanks page at the end and then was returned to SR page where it said it appeared I didn't qualify.

I'm one of those who has not received credit for my last 3 DS, but I knew there were problems with the credits coming through, so I wasn't worried yet. However, these last 2 surveys problems are just odd. Anyone else having trouble?

Iteach
06-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Took 1 DS on sub sandwiches which did not return me to SR congrats page (reported it). Tried another one, completed it, got a thanks page at the end and then was returned to SR page where it said it appeared I didn't qualify.

I'm one of those who has not received credit for my last 3 DS, but I knew there were problems with the credits coming through, so I wasn't worried yet. However, these last 2 surveys problems are just odd. Anyone else having
trouble?

I am not having any problems other than they have not credited yet due to the gf problem. I have gotten a DS every day in June that returned to the SR congrats page. Hope yours all credit.

belbook
06-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Is this still going on? I did a gf survey yesterday and didn't get credit?

m 'n c
06-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Tricia reported in another thread that there are still issues on GF's side and they are working on them. She is seeing credits coming through each day but no subids to assign them. So keep doing them and probably Monday she'll get another batch to distribute out to us.