PDA

View Full Version : Any problems with My 2cents crediting??

sumlthomp
06-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I know that there is an issue right now with the daily surveys, but I have not received credit for a My 2cents survey that I did yesterday morning. It took me to the congratulations screen and everything. Anyone know if there is any problem with this one? Or am I probably just not going to get credited?

spring
06-05-2009, 06:16 PM
I know that there is an issue right now with the daily surveys, but I have not received credit for a My 2cents survey that I did yesterday morning. It took me to the congratulations screen and everything. Anyone know if there is any problem with this one? Or am I probably just not going to get credited?

Sorry, but I got credit on the hour for mine. Did you clear cookies between that one and OTX? Sometimes I forget and then don't get credit.

MdCaterer
06-08-2009, 09:24 PM

The same thing happened to me last week. If it did not credit on the hour it most likely will not.

marcymajor
06-11-2009, 03:40 AM
did my sm survey this morning, finished it, got the congrats page but did not get credit for it. is there a problem with them crediting? well, my sm survey just credited on the 5:00 hour - it took awhile to get this but at least i did get it so that makes my day.