PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Q re photopass

fourfoxesinpa
06-13-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm very confused!

I just found a code to get an additional 15% off the photopass CD, taking it down to $84.95 so I ordered it.

What confuses me is that my receipt says I pre-ordered the CD, but it also says it will soon be shipped and I'll get an email at the time of shipment.

I can't believe they would send me a blank CD but this receipt is extremely confusing. I thought I came home from vacation, entered my photopass IDs and then had to upload them?

I've never done this and could sure use some expert help! :sunshine:

Thanks in advance for any advice.

m 'n c
06-13-2009, 01:06 PM
I believe your "shipment" email is going to have the code on it that you need to input to get your cd once you input your card numbers.

disney_girl
06-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Catherine is right...you'll get another e-mail with your pre-order code. Then after you get all of your pictures loaded and edited, you purchase your CD. You'll enter the code that was e-mailed to you on the payment screen. I also used the 15% code. I just ordered my CD yesterday and there was a $7.00 charge for shipping just so you are aware!

I also saw where the price of the photopass CD is going up to $149 on (I think) 6/16...so if you are going soon, I would get the preorder price!

m 'n c
06-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Wow $149! I think next trip Mike and I will be skipping the photopass. That is way too high even if you had a 15% off code. $84 is a great price!

fourfoxesinpa
06-15-2009, 07:56 AM
Thanks ladies. Much obliged!

I got the email and it all makes sense now.

chipndale
06-15-2009, 09:00 AM
I also saw where the price of the photopass CD is going up to $149 on (I think) 6/16...so if you are going soon, I would get the preorder price!

WOW - I know that we will be skipping the photopass CD the next time unless they have some special. $149 is alot!

speechteachri
06-16-2009, 07:54 PM
We zwill be at WDW in 2 months and 1 day...and I know that because I check my ticker every day! :D

I also pre-ordered the photopass with the 15% off before te cost goes up. I though it was a good price...but I would never get it for $149!

We have not purchased the photopass before, so I'm looking forward to it. We'll take advantage of it and have as many pics taken as we can!!

disney_girl
06-16-2009, 08:06 PM
It does look like you can still pre-purchase the CD for $99.95 for a $50 savings.