PDA

View Full Version : Trifecta not easy

lkturner
06-14-2009, 08:16 PM
I've tried since Friday for the trifecta, with zero luck. I can only get GF and not even them today. It seems not too many people are having luck getting all 3, since only 26 or so have posted since Friday. :(

disneymomma
06-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Ya, very difficult. Yesterday I just barely made it, but today, impossible.

DarcyDog
06-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Glad it's not just me. I've been fairly lucky getting a trifecta this month, but everytime in the past when a trifecta contest was announced, I didn't have too much luck getting one so I wasn't hopeful this time. The trifecta fairies just do not like me I guess ;)

Having said that, I do always try because you can't win if you don't try! I'm an optimist, so I believe my time will come!

askomsky
06-14-2009, 08:50 PM
see that's weird bc for me it's actually been easy. I think mainly bc I haven't really tried for an OTX all last week, possibly 2 wks (or since the last trifecta contest) bc I've been so busy and SM when DH can. Today I just need DH to try for SM and I'll have all 3 but we've been gone all day.

arob414
06-14-2009, 09:09 PM
I have been able to get GF and OTX, twice, each but no SM. Oh well. That is still an extra $3.30 I wouldn't have gotten because without the contest I would have probably skipped the surveys.

gpp2001
06-14-2009, 09:33 PM
I couldn't get a SM today either! I have been trying all day and ther is nothing - there is one survey that I got into but didn't qualify, otherwise "There are no surveys available."

Thanks for the contest - I did get one entry yesterday but not today!

Karn

pattip03
06-15-2009, 01:22 AM
I tried and tried and tried...............
but no luck with a trifecta. Greenfield surveys are slim for me.
Better luck next time! :eek:
I'm still hoping to make Super Member :)

PSL1013
06-15-2009, 09:14 AM
I was unable to get a DS either day...consequently, no trifecta for me! :cry: I hope they load some new surveys today, I was doing so good with surveys until the weekend hit?

jnorth1007
06-15-2009, 07:55 PM
The idea of the contest is to give people a reason to try for all three surveys. If it were an easy thing there would be no reason for a contest because everyone would be getting them easily and doing it every day. We can't control how easy it is to get surveys but I for one am thankful to Tricia for holding a contest to give me and others a reason to keep on trying.