PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print Tote Offer

kimntrent
06-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Any way we can get this offer? I have seen it so many times in the past week on other sites and it is really cool but I don't do other offers on other sites.

Kim

SunshineGirl
06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
I'm sure if it's from another incentive site, we can get it somewhere. Were they giving out rewards for it?

missangie
06-16-2009, 02:20 PM
I just put my feelers out to see if I can find it for you!

SunshineGirl
06-16-2009, 02:35 PM
We found it! We can definitely get this. We're just seeing it at a much lower payout than we would like. So we are going to see if we can get more money for it through a different channel.

kimntrent
06-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Ohhhhh! I am so excited. Custom made whole foods shopping bag here I come.

3dog2kidmom
06-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Love bags, love Vista Prints offers. Fingers crossed!! :banana:

Soccer Princess
06-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a good one to get! Crossing my fingers you can get the higher payout on it! :)

Magical JenK
06-16-2009, 11:50 PM
Love bags, love Vista Prints offers. Fingers crossed!! :banana:

I can do better than that...

Love bags, Love Vista Print, LOVE getting SR credits!! :sunshine:

Love2Shop
06-17-2009, 10:33 AM
I can do better than that...

Love bags, Love Vista Print, LOVE getting SR credits!! :sunshine:

Me too!! Really hoping we get this offer!

missangie
06-17-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm working on the final details for this offer! You should all be seeing the opportunity to get a tote and earn some cash soon.

mmm611
06-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Cool! I'm looking forward to it!

I have a question for once this offer is active....is this like one of the big canvas grocery bags? I think I've seen them at Giant Eagle, Target, Joann's, and I'm sure other places, all a very similar size. I just got another one today for free for buying OJ, but I think a custom one of these would make an awesome gift.

missangie
06-18-2009, 10:30 AM
Cool! I'm looking forward to it!

I have a question for once this offer is active....is this like one of the big canvas grocery bags? I think I've seen them at Giant Eagle, Target, Joann's, and I'm sure other places, all a very similar size. I just got another one today for free for buying OJ, but I think a custom one of these would make an awesome gift.

Yes, these are the canvas totes. They also offer the opportunity to upgrade to their premium totes for half price!

This offer is active as well as the free t-shirt offer. Give them both a try!

We'll be sending an email to everyone announcing the offer later this evening. The more traffic we send VistaPrint on these, the better chance we have of getting good deals from them in the future!

askomsky
06-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Yes, these are the canvas totes. They also offer the opportunity to upgrade to their premium totes for half price!

This offer is active as well as the free t-shirt offer. Give them both a try!

We'll be sending an email to everyone announcing the offer later this evening. The more traffic we send VistaPrint on these, the better chance we have of getting good deals from them in the future!

THANK YOU! :clap: Love Vista Print offers and I've already done the tote bag. Off to do the t-shirt one next!

askomsky
06-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Quick question....
Do I need to clear cookies in between offers? (shirt and tote) or can I do them back to back?

missangie
06-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Quick question....
Do I need to clear cookies in between offers? (shirt and tote) or can I do them back to back?

Don't know, Tricia?

missangie
06-18-2009, 10:53 AM
I'm sorry, April. I've queried Tricia. She'll know better. She's the expert!!

askomsky
06-18-2009, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry, April. I've queried Tricia. She'll know better. She's the expert!!

:D That's ok I'm just being impatient... :) I don't want to have to wait until the top of the next hour to see if the tote bag is pending/crediting before clearing cookies. I can wait, just thought I would ask. It's slow at work so I have some extra time on my hands to do some offers.

jnorth1007
06-18-2009, 10:57 AM
At the very least I would wait until you get a confirmation email from Vista. I have found that when you get that they have done what needs to be done. However if you want to be sure...wait until the next hour LOL and then clear cookies. I know I have done Vista offers twice in one day I just don't remember how long I waited. Since I am pretty anal I am pretty sure I waited until the first credit showed up and then did the second.

missangie
06-18-2009, 10:59 AM
The answer is yes--you should clear cookies between offers. Thanks Tricia!

askomsky
06-18-2009, 11:06 AM
At the very least I would wait until you get a confirmation email from Vista. I have found that when you get that they have done what needs to be done. However if you want to be sure...wait until the next hour LOL and then clear cookies. I know I have done Vista offers twice in one day I just don't remember how long I waited. Since I am pretty anal I am pretty sure I waited until the first credit showed up and then did the second.

Yeah I'm like that too, and want to see that credit post first. I was just excited to see two Vista offers up and have some spare time to do both. I know when I'm ready to do the 2nd one something is going to come up and I'll get too busy. (Imagine that, busy at work! lol)

The answer is yes--you should clear cookies between offers. Thanks Tricia!

Thanks Tricia & Angie for the super fast response!

sumlthomp
06-18-2009, 11:18 AM
missangie this is a question for you - I just completed to Vista Print Tote Bag offer. I choose one with a monogram on it, and for some reason the letters were not in the right order. I contacted them via chat and the rep cancelled my order, and then did a new one with the letters in the correct order. Am I going to have a problem receiving credit for this now? How long should I wait for the credit to show up before I know there is a problem?

missangie
06-18-2009, 11:46 AM
missangie this is a question for you - I just completed to Vista Print Tote Bag offer. I choose one with a monogram on it, and for some reason the letters were not in the right order. I contacted them via chat and the rep cancelled my order, and then did a new one with the letters in the correct order. Am I going to have a problem receiving credit for this now? How long should I wait for the credit to show up before I know there is a problem?

My guess is yes--if theyprocessed a cancellation via the phone and submitted a new order, that new order number will be associated with phone sales and not internet sales through an affiliate link. I could be wrong, and I've seen tracking work or not work in a hundred different scenarios, but my gut feeling is that we will likely not see credit for this one. We can always submit it via an inquiry with the explanation if we've not seen credit within 7-10 days. Open a trouble ticket when the time comes.

askomsky
06-18-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm hoping these are manual credits?? The 2nd hour has come and gone and I haven't seen it pend yet. (Which is fine, I'm not being impatient other then wanting to clear cookies and do the 2nd one.)

spring
06-18-2009, 12:28 PM
If it makes you feel better, April, I have been waiting almost as long. However, I don't see it listed as a fast crediting offer so I'm not concerned.

askomsky
06-18-2009, 12:31 PM
If it makes you feel better, April, I have been waiting almost as long. However, I don't see it listed as a fast crediting offer so I'm not concerned.

Thank you Pat, that does help. I didn't think to look in there. Duh! lol
I went ahead and cleared cookies anyway since I had the confirmation email I figured they had what they needed by now.

SunshineGirl
06-18-2009, 12:31 PM
These are like shopping. We can see the numbers today, but the system won't pull them until tomorrow. I am happy to report that I just saw credits start to post! Here are just a couple: 7731, 7498, 12149, 4187, and 13882.

askomsky
06-18-2009, 12:36 PM
These are like shopping. We can see the numbers today, but the system won't pull them until tomorrow. I am happy to report that I just saw credits start to post! Here are just a couple: 7731, 7498, 12149, 4187, and 13882.

Than you Tricia!!!!! And my number is listed first! lol Normally I wouldn't worry/care, I would just do the offer and go along my merry way and would expect to see it in a day or two, I just wanted to make sure I was ok to clear cookies and go ahead for the second one. (Which I'm off to do now! lol)

Thanks again for your great customer service!

sumlthomp
06-18-2009, 12:38 PM

Help - I don't know what you want to do, I am the one that ordered the bag with monogram and they weren't in the right order. When I chatted with their customer service online, she cancelled my order and reordered the correct with the letters in the right order. Missangie said that she thought that it may not credit because of the new order. I went ahead and cancelled that reorder so that I could go back to Sunshine Rewards site and order again. Ugh! I'm sorry - I don't know what you want to do, I'm #12149.

SunshineGirl
06-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Help - I don't know what you want to do, I am the one that ordered the bag with monogram and they weren't in the right order. When I chatted with their customer service online, she cancelled my order and reordered the correct with the letters in the right order. Missangie said that she thought that it may not credit because of the new order. I went ahead and cancelled that reorder so that I could go back to Sunshine Rewards site and order again. Ugh! I'm sorry - I don't know what you want to do, I'm #12149.

Go ahead and do it again and if they revoke one, it will be okay. You just need to use THIS link since yours isn't open to you anymore:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?type=offers&uid=12149&aid=3528

(no one else should use this link!!)

sumlthomp
06-18-2009, 12:55 PM
Go ahead and do it again and if they revoke one, it will be okay. You just need to use THIS link since yours isn't open to you anymore:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?type=offers&uid=12149&aid=3528

(no one else should use this link!!)

thank you so much - I'm so sorry for the confusion.

missangie
06-18-2009, 12:58 PM
I went ahead and pushed the credits so you could see them and know the tracking is working well! I updated the text so that all would know that credits will come through within 24 to 48 hours.

kimntrent
06-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Thank you. I am so excited to get this offer.

askomsky
06-18-2009, 01:13 PM
I went ahead and pushed the credits so you could see them and know the tracking is working well! I updated the text so that all would know that credits will come through within 24 to 48 hours.

THank you again and i"m sorry if I created more work for you. I just wanted to make sure #1 went through (since I'm at work) before I attempted no#2. Most things credit fine when I'm here at work but I just wanted to double check since I've really only attempted some shopping and mainly survey's.

Anyhow thanks again Angie and I'm happy to see mine pending!

missangie
06-18-2009, 01:34 PM
No problem at all! I wanted to make sure the first few were tracking properly anyway. Now everyone can give it a try!

toystoryduo
06-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Just gave this offer a try...If I leave the cookies on my computer until later on this evening, will that be enough time for this to go through the system? I'd like to try the t-shirt offer tonight as well because I have shopping to do tomorrow and don't want the credits to interfere with each other. Hope this makes sense. :blush:

:thanks:

missangie
06-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Just gave this offer a try...If I leave the cookies on my computer until later on this evening, will that be enough time for this to go through the system? I'd like to try the t-shirt offer tonight as well because I have shopping to do tomorrow and don't want the credits to interfere with each other. Hope this makes sense. :blush:

It looks like they are batching them and reporting every few hours. If you wait until this evening to clear cookies and try the other, you should be good to go!

Sunni
06-18-2009, 04:12 PM
I just ordered a tote bag. Can't wait to get it!

toystoryduo
06-18-2009, 05:15 PM
It looks like they are batching them and reporting every few hours. If you wait until this evening to clear cookies and try the other, you should be good to go!

Thanks Angie! :sunshine:

Hedy
06-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Is this a hold until 7/15?

spring
06-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Is this a hold until 7/15?

Yes, that's what mine says.

mmm611
06-18-2009, 05:34 PM
I just ordered one of the deluxe photo totes for my mom. I already paid the upload fee for her Mother's Day photo calendar from Vista, so I just used her cover photo of her sewing room mascot!

MdCaterer
06-19-2009, 02:38 AM
I ordered one too! I cleared cookies and linked directly from the SR email offer. AfterI finished the order, I realized I was not logged onto SR! Will I get the credit since it was directly from the SR Email link??? Is this a July 15th credit?? I am so used to my purchases crediting in a few days. I signed up for AARP and I see that says July 15th credit! (Am also waiting on a few hotel stays to credit)

I am so close to SM for next quarter AND on vacation in WDW so I am trying to finish up my shopping so I can just play here...please let me know.

Thanks!!

missangie
06-19-2009, 08:35 AM
I ordered one too! I cleared cookies and linked directly from the SR email offer. AfterI finished the order, I realized I was not logged onto SR! Will I get the credit since it was directly from the SR Email link??? Is this a July 15th credit?? I am so used to my purchases crediting in a few days. I signed up for AARP and I see that says July 15th credit! (Am also waiting on a few hotel stays to credit)

I am so close to SM for next quarter AND on vacation in WDW so I am trying to finish up my shopping so I can just play here...please let me know.

Thanks!!

If you clicked through the email link, you should be okay. This offer is on a credit hold as well.

TIAMOMMA
06-19-2009, 08:44 AM

Hi Angie,

I'm a bit confused. When you say you pushed the credits so we could see them does that mean we should see them in our accounts now? Or do we need to wait 24-48 hours before we see it pending in our accounts? I'm concerned because I don't see it, but then again I completed the offer around 4:30 p.m. yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

missangie
06-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Only the first few folks who tried the offer yesterday should see the credits. We just wanted to make sure everything was working properly. Everyone else should see the pend within 24-48 hours from their order. We are working directly with VistaPrint on this offer making the posting more like shopping and less like a standard paid offer. Make sense?

TIAMOMMA
06-19-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks Angie, now I get it. I was just a bit thrown off this morning when I didn't see it pending since I'm used to it being an "offer" more often than a "shopping" situation.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-19-2009, 09:57 AM
My credit is pending. Yippee! Off to check out the t-shirts now! :clap:

MdCaterer
06-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the answers Angie. But I am still unclear, as to of this offer will credit in a few days or not until July 15th.

Thanks

StitchandPooh'smom
06-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the answers Angie. But I am still unclear, as to of this offer will credit in a few days or not until July 15th.

Thanks

It is a credit hold until July 15th.

askomsky
06-19-2009, 11:30 AM

Thanks
It'll post to PEND to your account in 24-48 hrs but when it posts it'll pend for July 15th or next Q's SM status.

MdCaterer
06-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Thank you!

Love2Shop
06-19-2009, 11:38 AM
My credit showed up in my acct as pending, I am so excited because it seems like I always have to file a TT to get credit from Vista. I am also excited that it will count for next quarter- $4 closer to making SM again!:banana:

I can't wait until the bag gets here, I love the skull and flower design I picked out...I might have to see if they have the same design for the free t-shirt!:D

ShanPooh
06-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Howdy!

Ordered a t-shirt, but didn't get an email confirmation. :confused:
Also, they had my email/password from when I ordered postcards a couple years ago. Will this be a problem for crediting, do you think?

mmm611
06-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Howdy!

Also, they had my email/password from when I ordered postcards a couple years ago. Will this be a problem for crediting, do you think?

I have an email and password saved with VP and didn't have problems receiving my credit. My confirmation email was slow, but did show up a little later (maybe an hour?) Maybe yours will too?

StitchandPooh'smom
06-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Howdy!

It took at least an hour for my e-mail to show up, and I have ordered from them several times. I got credit anyway.

fanofree
06-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Do these usually credit? I only tried one Vista offer - a calendar about two years ago - and it didn't credit, so I've been gun shy since then. But, I love bags, not that I need one....

toystoryduo
06-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Do these usually credit? I only tried one Vista offer - a calendar about two years ago - and it didn't credit, so I've been gun shy since then. But, I love bags, not that I need one....

The Vista Print offers usually credit for me. I ordered the bag yesterday around 3:00 p.m. and the t-shirt last night around 10:00 p.m. (cleared cookies in between) and don't have either in pending yet. The offers say that it can take 24-48 hours to go into pending so I'm not too worried yet.

ShanPooh
06-20-2009, 12:57 AM
Thanks all!
The confirmation e-mail did come about 45 minutes later :blush:

Have a great weekend! :D

toystoryduo
06-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Have anymore credits posted on this or the t-shirt offer? It's getting close to the 48 hour mark for me and I'm getting a little nervous.:blush:

toystoryduo
06-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Have anymore credits posted on this or the t-shirt offer? It's getting close to the 48 hour mark for me and I'm getting a little nervous.:blush:

Bumping up my question...It's been over 48 hours on both Vista Print Offers for me and they're not pending yet. Is there still a chance they will pend or can I file a TT on them?

missangie
06-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Bumping up my question...It's been over 48 hours on both Vista Print Offers for me and they're not pending yet. Is there still a chance they will pend or can I file a TT on them?

If you ordered late last week, these should have credited for you. We've seen several of these come through since activating the offer. Please wait until the system will allow and open the appropriate ticket. I'll be happy to look into it for you.

toystoryduo
06-22-2009, 09:18 AM
If you ordered late last week, these should have credited for you. We've seen several of these come through since activating the offer. Please wait until the system will allow and open the appropriate ticket. I'll be happy to look into it for you.

Yes, I ordered both on Friday. One in the afternoon and one late in the evening. I usually have no problem with the Vista Print offers crediting...I wonder if something has changed on my computer due to an update.... :confused:

Just to be sure, I need to wait 10 days to file a TT?

missangie
06-22-2009, 09:21 AM
That's correct! Don't worry--if it's out there, we'll find it.

marcymajor
06-22-2009, 09:21 AM
missangie-may i make an observation. last year i bought the vista print calendar and paid almost $6 for the shipping in order to make $2. never got credit for the offer and was told that i could not file a tt as it was a freebie offer. has this policy changed lately? please do not take this as a criticism but how can one person file a tt for an offer and i couldn't. if you want to delete this post that's okay with me as i will understand completely but i just wanted you to know how i felt about this.

SunshineGirl
06-22-2009, 09:30 AM
missangie-may i make an observation. last year i bought the vista print calendar and paid almost $6 for the shipping in order to make $2. never got credit for the offer and was told that i could not file a tt as it was a freebie offer. has this policy changed lately? please do not take this as a criticism but how can one person file a tt for an offer and i couldn't. if you want to delete this post that's okay with me as i will understand completely but i just wanted you to know how i felt about this.

Usually we run the VistaPrint as offers through our offer companies. This time we actually negotiated with them directly to run it through where we run the shopping orders with them (which is why credits are delayed by a day). We don't actually know if they will take the disputes or not, but we figured that we would try. They very well may not since it is still technically a freebie offer.

missangie
06-22-2009, 10:07 AM

Tricia is absolutely right. And I'm sorry--I should have clarified. The only way I can research this one is because we are running it directly with the merchant. There's been no change in policy or preferential treatment on this one. Freebie "offers" still cannot be disputed. This one just happens to be loaded as a offer but is running like shopping. I hope that makes sense. Your question is absolutely valid. Thanks for asking.

marcymajor
06-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Tricia and missangie-:thanks: for answering my questions and the clarification. i'm also glad that you were not offended by my post and understood where i was coming from. have a great day both of you and again :thanks::sunshine:

budbeerlady
06-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks, I made DD one for her horse stuff! Looks fun and I hope she likes it!

Miwing
06-22-2009, 12:34 PM
I just got my tote in the mail today. The tote itself is very nice and what super fast shipping they have. I selected the slowest shipping which was for 21 days and I got it in 6 six total. Amazing. :party:

lorisnuts
06-22-2009, 01:32 PM
I got my tote today also. Great little treat for DD who will be returning home tonight from her mini vacation with her grandparents.

toystoryduo
06-22-2009, 03:09 PM
That's correct! Don't worry--if it's out there, we'll find it.

Thanks Angie. :) I still don't see either credit as pending yet, but I received both the bag and the shirt today and I just ordered them on Friday!:sunshine: I'll file a TT in a few days and see what happens. Thanks again!:thanks:

askomsky
06-22-2009, 03:36 PM
I was just coming to post the same thing, my orders came today in the mail and I only ordered on Friday. They are really NICE!!! Love the bag, it's going to be our library bag for right now and DS loves the shirt. I opted to have the extra printing on teh back for $5 and had his name and hockey/baseball number put on.

amarazas
06-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Got mine too!! Unfortunately the bag didn't print out the entire saying on it. So I called up Customer Service and told them. They said with the free items you only have so many words to put on a line, and you can't overlap other wording.

They said they would send me a new one on them, but for future I should be aware of it.

They were really nice when I talked with them, and I didn't have to get all huffy and puffy either! Always nice with good customer service!