PDA

View Full Version : Laundry at Disney

kimntrent
06-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Has anyone seen the new Purex Complete's that are the sheets of soap and such? I just saw they were on sale at CVS and I thought WDW laundry. You can pack them there is nothing to spill. Boom!

Kim

PSL1013
06-17-2009, 03:07 PM
I just bought some last night but haven't tried them out yet...if these work well at cleaning then I'm bringing them to Disney on our next trip to leave in my Owner's Locker instead of the heavy, bulky bottle of Gain that is in there now! :D

apennel
06-17-2009, 03:50 PM
There was a $2 off coupon in Sunday's newspaper insert for these. I'm going to give them a try. What a great idea for travel!

speechteachri
06-17-2009, 07:13 PM
There is also a $1 coupon on the web site if you do a search. I don't have the link right now. I bought 2 of these with the deal at Walgreens last week, and I will buy one more at CVS this week. I don't think it's a product I would normally buy, although they do work pretty well, and they would take up a lot less shelf space....I did buy them specifically thinking that they would be perfect for our Disney trip and also for camping.

I did want to try them, but will save the rest for our travels.

Pooh's Pal
06-17-2009, 07:23 PM
These are sooooo cool!!

Here's the link to their page...and yes, it's where speechteachri said there was a coupon too on the upper right side of the site! (thanks Leslie!!) and it also has a video demo on how it works and where to purchase these. I think we can find a FEW SR merchants listed on their site that sell these(think Cash back!)...Walmart, Target, KMart, Walgreens and CVS to name a few!!

http://www.purex.com/purex-3-in-1/product