PDA

View Full Version : Get 'Em While They're HOT Chatter Thread

missangie
06-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Crazy Credits are officially running again! Use this thread for all of your chatter. Thanks for playing!

kimntrent
06-24-2009, 12:09 PM
I can't wait for this. I am watching a simply money for women and I wanna say they gotta join sunshine. Hmmmm!

faithhope
06-24-2009, 12:16 PM
woot!
I've got 2 entries so far :banana: Now to try another one.

kimntrent
06-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Well I sent out my sunshine email for the day. Let see if it works to get some people going on this.

Jusacuz
06-24-2009, 03:11 PM
I can't seem to get anything to credit :computer: and I'm too lazy to try anymore. Good luck to everyone else though. :)

kimntrent
06-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Wrong thread. Move it to the other one.

kimntrent
06-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Have you tried some of the offers that are crediting really well for everyone else. I know it get so trying when you don't get anything to credit. I feel for you. Try one of those though, you may be surprised.

faithhope
06-24-2009, 05:14 PM
The old offers are creditting well for me... I'm 4 for 4 so far which hasn't happened in a long time.
I also got an otx...

time to work on entry 6... good luck everyone...

I hope we make 300 so the contest is extended. I could use the extra money for Disney.

faithhope
06-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah over 100 entries so far... and I've got 8 of them :banana:

It's been a good day... and I'm still going.

good luck everyone... I'd really like to see us reach the 300 entries mark so we can keep the contest going another day.

I even got a modpath to credit :rolleyes: I'm amazed... Angie you picked some good ones for the old section...

askomsky
06-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Yeah over 100 entries so far... and I've got 8 of them :banana:

It's been a good day... and I'm still going.

good luck everyone... I'd really like to see us reach the 300 entries mark so we can keep the contest going another day.

I even got a modpath to credit :rolleyes: I'm amazed... Angie you picked some good ones for the old section...

Modpaths are the ONLY thing that will credit for me anymore. I did get an OTX entry and the my opinion but right now I'm 2/6. I did quite a few of the old offers, so I'm hoping some of the new ones will work. Everave, the quiz ones and eltpath just won't work for me anymore.

ANy chance we can get netflix back?

lanny76
06-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Hmm, I'm 2/8 so far!:rolleyes: But then, maybe some I did this hour will credit - gotta be positive about it!! Seems like on these contests recently, I will have 2 or 3 of my first offers done credit, but then it's pulling teeth to get one after that, odd.

lkat
06-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Modpaths are the ONLY thing that will credit for me anymore. I did get an OTX entry and the my opinion but right now I'm 2/6. I did quite a few of the old offers, so I'm hoping some of the new ones will work. Everave, the quiz ones and eltpath just won't work for me anymore.

ANy chance we can get netflix back?

What's a modpath????

kimntrent
06-25-2009, 12:14 AM
We are almost 1/2 way there

mmm611
06-25-2009, 08:05 AM
OTX question here, and this seems as good of a place as any to ask it. In the past, I've only tried once a day for the OTX and if I got kicked out of all of them, tha was it. Lately, I've been trying another time or two. Do I need to clear cookies in between attempts for it to work? OTX is included in the cotest, so I thought I'd ask.

missangie
06-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Top performing offers in the contest so far:

The Opinion Panel
TakeAnOffer - Secret Shopper
Brandarama - Poland Springs AquaPod for Kids

Also, America's Preferences had several credits come through last night after I deactivated it for nonperformance. Please feel free to enter the contest with those credits and continue to try the offer. It has been reactivated and given a 2nd chance. I'm hopeful we'll get to 300 posts. If so, any credits that come in tonight can be used as entries yet tomorrow.

There's still a lot of $$ to be made. Have you done Doubleday yet? Great club with little investment ! You can also earn nice cash with Boca Java and Book Closeouts.com.

missangie
06-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Hey all,

The Brandarama offer in the contest is a manual post. I don't usually put manual post offers in crazy credits, but I wanted to give you another opportunity to earn and win today. To make it easier for me to pass these credits to you quickly, please ensure you click the "Move to Pending" button when you complete the offer.

Thanks!

faithhope
06-25-2009, 12:39 PM
over 200 entries... I think we will make 300 :party: in time.

I'm still clicking :sunshine2: thanks for adding more offers to do.

bartleby1
06-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Keep trying everyone! I've gotten 5 out of the 6 that I've tried!:cooldance:

I'm reallllllly hoping for that extension of the contest til Friday. My DD and I are sick with a probable case of the swine flu and I'm still trying to earn some last minute credits for our August disney trip. I'm feeling much better today but can feel myself running out of steam quickly. The extra day the contest would be wonderful!

lanny76
06-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Keep trying everyone! I've gotten 5 out of the 6 that I've tried!:cooldance:

I'm reallllllly hoping for that extension of the contest til Friday. My DD and I are sick with a probable case of the swine flu and I'm still trying to earn some last minute credits for our August disney trip. I'm feeling much better today but can feel myself running out of steam quickly. The extra day the contest would be wonderful!

oooh, I hope you and DD get better quick!
My little boys have been sick with a stomach virus too - and now the baby is acting like she's sick as well. Of course, she's been crabby-ish sometimes for a few days now, probly finally getting some teeth thru!
I'm feeling better now that I've had some credit today, which makes 6/12 for me!:sunshine2:

Belle
06-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Bonus credits include any offers that you complete that are put into pending.

Does this include shopping credits that are put into pending? If I remember correctly, they did count last time.

Thanks, Angie!

missangie
06-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Does this include shopping credits that are put into pending? If I remember correctly, they did count last time.

Thanks, Angie!

No, I'm sorry, Crazy Credits this time is for offers on the list ONLY.

missangie
06-25-2009, 03:01 PM
I've added two additional offers, and several on the list today are performing very well. If you aren't trying these or encouraging your friends to try these, you are missing out. There's plenty of time to earn some final credits in June. Also, remember that the contest is extended when we hit 300 entries!

OhMari
06-25-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm trying as hard as I can.
I did 11 and got credit for 2.
But, I'm happy I finally got an OTX. I've been struggling with those all month.

Belle
06-25-2009, 03:09 PM
No, I'm sorry, Crazy Credits this time is for offers on the list ONLY.

Thanks. That is what I thought, but I wanted to check and make sure.

Someone asked earlier, but I don't see an answer yet- what is a modpath?

OhMari
06-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks. That is what I thought, but I wanted to check and make sure.

Someone asked earlier, but I don't see an answer yet- what is a modpath?

Modpath is just one of the companies, that you try and do a "freebie" with.

marcymajor
06-25-2009, 04:14 PM
i completed the pharmdaily offer at around 3:50 this afternoon but no credit. has anyone gotten credit for this offer and if so did it credit at the top of the hour or did you have to wait? also, did they send you an email for confirmation about subscribing to lunesta. i don't do a lot of pharmdaily offers as they don't usually credit for me but i thought i would give this one a try. oh well, you win some you lose some but at least i do have 4 entries into the contest (2 otx surveys and 2 offers).

mindyd2006
06-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Things are not going well for me I tried five and not one has credited:confused:

kimkatmom
06-25-2009, 04:22 PM
I just had it credit. We are only 50 shy of getting another day

Jusacuz
06-25-2009, 06:46 PM
I think I've tried 4 or 5 and finally one credited.

kimntrent
06-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Keep going. You got one. Better then nothing

faithhope
06-25-2009, 09:25 PM
We made it over 300... another day of crazy credits :banana:

arob414
06-25-2009, 09:45 PM
We made it over 300... another day of crazy credits :banana:

Yay! We were swamped with babies, today, causing me to work over a few hours. Then, grass needed cutting. So, I haven't done any crazy credits, today. Need $1.33 to make SM, again. Few more offers to credit and I am there.

missangie
06-25-2009, 11:08 PM
The contest has officially been extended through tomorrow--now let me see what I can come up with to add to the list!!!

kimntrent
06-25-2009, 11:10 PM
i am so excited.

T1nkrules
06-25-2009, 11:11 PM
HHOORRAYYYY!!!! We can keep going! :banana:

mmm611
06-26-2009, 08:18 AM
For those having creditting issues, try switching browsers. I did an elpath last night in Firefox rather than IE and it actually worked for me. I'm hoping to get the other companies creditting again today as well.

faithhope
06-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Yea! another day to do crazy credits... I have 6 more on the list to try... Thanks Angie this has given my account a big boost. I'm almost ready to cash out for that Disney gift card.

Arky
06-26-2009, 09:31 AM
For those having creditting issues, try switching browsers. I did an elpath last night in Firefox rather than IE and it actually worked for me. I'm hoping to get the other companies creditting again today as well.

Interesting tip! I think I will try that today! I have done pretty well in this contest, but I was struggling for a while.

marcymajor
06-26-2009, 12:48 PM
has anyone gotten credit for winning surveys-hummer offer? i did this offer over an hour ago, got the confirmation email, confirmed it and no credit. is this a fast crediting offer or does it take longer to credit? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

kimntrent
06-26-2009, 12:57 PM
I haven't even gotten the confirmation email on this. I have done three offers and gotten not one confirmation email

marcymajor
06-26-2009, 01:03 PM
kim-did you get credit for any of those offers?

kimntrent
06-26-2009, 01:05 PM
I am waiting to see sometimes they take a little longer after the first of the hour.

marcymajor
06-26-2009, 01:08 PM
kim-do you think it is safe to delete these cookies as it has been over and hour and a half now since i did this offer?

kimntrent
06-26-2009, 01:12 PM
I didn't get the two offers I did but I got the family name tree so I would say ya the hour ones posted are in. I wish I could have added to the contest but I don't think that is going to happen. =(

marcymajor
06-26-2009, 03:01 PM
kim-i am so sorry that your offers did not credit and i know exactly how you feel - mine didn't credit either. oh well, all i can say is to just keep trying and i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you can get an offer to credit today. have a wonderful friday and keep smiling.:sunshine2:

ShanPooh
06-26-2009, 03:48 PM

I'm using Firefox, but not having any luck - except for OTX.

Question for you all:
How long did it take for your Boca to credit?
I don't want to clear all my cookies til I know it's safe.

TIA!!!

missangie
06-26-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm using Firefox, but not having any luck - except for OTX.

Question for you all:
How long did it take for your Boca to credit?
I don't want to clear all my cookies til I know it's safe.

TIA!!!

Boca Java should credit fairly quickly. I'm not seeing anything reported ready to post. When did you order?

lkat
06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Well, I've been able to get OTX both days...have to wait until 7 ish to try again today. I've been having pretty good luck w/ the daily surveys (i just keep trying and trying periodically throughout the day if I don't get it...:) ) But I am having NO luck with offers!!!

I just joined last week, and my first few offers credited, but now, nothing. I have tons in pending...I've been clearing cookies and such, but no luck. I know that they're getting my information, b/c I've been getting all the junk emails from random companies lately. Even getting some from eversave although they didn't credit either of the 2 offers that I did from them.

Oh well...I'll just be happy that I've been lucky with the surveys every day. It's good to see that so many others are getting the offers at least!!!:sunshine:

marcymajor
06-26-2009, 05:53 PM
i got otx surveys for the last 3 days and i did 6 offers and actually got credit for 3. not too awful bad i guess. offers with me are usually hit or miss so i can totally relate to having a huge pending list as i used to do lots of offers and my pending list was longer than my arm. just do a couple a day from different companies and see if that helps you get more offers to credit. also, you may want to consider getting a second email address just for offers - that might help too. good luck and keep smiling.:sunshine:

Miwing
06-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Well I'm like 2 for 9 in getting offers in the past couple of days. I just took one for the winning surveys offer a couple of hours ago and I thought for sure that it would credit because of the confirmation email I got, but nope, nothing yet. This is a nice contest but sometimes it can drive you CRAZY. Hence the name I guess. Good luck to all in the remaining few hours. :clap::clap::clap:

marcymajor
06-26-2009, 07:35 PM
miwing-i totally feel for you as the same thing happened to me. did the offer this morning around 11:30, got the confirmation email, confirmed my email address and after waiting 2 hours it did not credit even though i thought that it would. maybe you'll get credit later on tonight (wouldn't that be great). try and have a nice evening and keep on smiling.:sunshine2:

ShanPooh
06-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Boca Java should credit fairly quickly. I'm not seeing anything reported ready to post. When did you order?

Thursday the 25th, just after noon EST.
I got three email from them right after: registration being processed, important news about new account, and order confirmation.

amarazas
06-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Has anyone tried the Space Bags offer?

I wanted to get it; and I put in all the info; but I never went to a confirmation page :confused: Now I'm not sure if it went through.

Just wondering if it's my internet settings messing with me again.

kimntrent
06-26-2009, 09:58 PM
No surveys available for me tonight.

faithhope
06-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Looks like I can't do any more offers for the contest as they would credit a little after the hour...

I would like crazy credits to end on the half hour and not the hour :-)

Thanks so much for this contest! Got me motivated to do a ton of offers. Good picking Angie...almost all the old offers worked for me...and a few of the new ones did too...

I'll have to try firefox for the eltpath ones next time...
I wish I could figure out why the offers work for some and not others... I had such good luck I wish I could figure out the trick and share it.

missangie
06-27-2009, 05:58 PM
And the winners are. . .

Post #22 budbeerlady
Post #78 disneymomma
Post #159 amarazas
Post #330 Mdcaterer

Congrats to each of you! Please open a Trouble Ticket to claim your 20% Bonus.

Blessing and Miracle
06-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Congrats to the winners!:)

lanny76
06-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Congrats!!:cooldance: ( but boy, one of these days I wish I could win, too!:p )

jenvance
06-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Congratulations GUYS!!

sqromano
06-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Congrats to the winners!

amarazas
06-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Thanks Angie!! I was away yesterday; so I didn't get to log in and see!

askomsky
06-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks Angie!! I was away yesterday; so I didn't get to log in and see!

I'm sure my email had nothing to do with it either, right? :rolleyes: :D
Congrats again!

linda23p
06-28-2009, 09:59 PM
:computer: im not having any luck:rolleyes: