PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Know SR Scavenger Hunt

SunshineGirl
06-24-2009, 08:24 PM
It's been a long time, but we are happy to announce our newest Scavenger Hunt!

Here's how it works. Each member only gets one entry. It's up to you when you want to enter. The contest has been posted, but there are no clues yet.

Between now and the end of the contest (July 1), we will post three clues in places on the SR site. With every clue posted, your guaranteed prize goes down a little bit. If you guess right, you not only get the guaranteed prize but also an entry to win a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate.

Along with the contest, we encourage you to sign up to follow us on Twitter as well as Facebook. We will be giving a couple of additional clues on those sites. The only thing that we ask is that no one post the clues or where to find them anywhere. That takes away from the fun of the Scavenger Hunt.

You can get started anytime. I'll be posting the first clue before too long. :)

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/scavenger.php

jnorth1007
06-24-2009, 09:04 PM
I got my first update on facebook already!!!

speechteachri
06-24-2009, 09:08 PM
I was just thinking when I posted about the forums being quiet lately that we haven't done a scavenger hunt in quite some time!:clap:

JillyFish
06-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Yeah!! Love scavenger hunts!!

VanniGirl
06-25-2009, 09:12 AM
Love it!!

:banana:

bbangel
06-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Going crazy trying to find the first clue - anyone found it yet?

lildebbie
06-25-2009, 01:16 PM
I don't understand how this scavenger hunt was supposed to work. I'm really confused, I clicked on the bath and body works link because I thought that that's where I supposed to go look to find a clue, but it entered me in the contest as my answer. So, I guess it's screwed up for me now to find the right answer. :confused:

askomsky
06-25-2009, 03:06 PM

Yes I found it and Tricia was being sneaky as usual! :sunshine: Doesn't really help much, some but not much.

speechteachri
06-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Wow....I think this is going to be a lot harder than it used to be when the site was smaller. man-o-man!!!

bartleby1
06-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Wow Tricia! You've got me stumped! I've been searching and searching and searching, but no luck yet! Oh where oh where did you hide that clue?:rotfl:

jnorth1007
06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Don't forget to sign up for Facebook and Twitter because there is an extra hint on there. Just sign up and become a fan of Sunshine Rewards.

sselig2000
06-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't want to get in trouble for asking questions I shouldn't, I am not asking for a hint! but, having never done scavenger hunt before, I am a bit lost. So, my question is, when you find a clue, does it say, you have found a clue? or are they just suble hint type clues?

askomsky
06-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Don't want to get in trouble for asking questions I shouldn't, I am not asking for a hint! but, having never done scavenger hunt before, I am a bit lost. So, my question is, when you find a clue, does it say, you have found a clue? or are they just suble hint type clues?

it'll tell you that it's a clue. You'll definitely know it when you see it.
HTH!

sselig2000
06-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanx so much! Thats all I needed to know.

PSL1013
06-26-2009, 08:24 AM

Wow....I think this is going to be a lot harder than it used to be when the site was smaller. man-o-man!!!

Wow Tricia! You've got me stumped! I've been searching and searching and searching, but no luck yet! Oh where oh where did you hide that clue?:rotfl:

OK, I'll ask for all of us......Can we please have a clue where the clue is? :rotfl: :rotfl:

askomsky
06-26-2009, 08:34 AM
OK, I'll ask for all of us......Can we please have a clue where the clue is? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Think about what Tricia would want you to see. :sunshine:

PSL1013
06-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Think about what Tricia would want you to see. :sunshine:

That's where I have been looking! :rotfl: I've played all of them in the past but this one has me stumped....I'm sure it's right under my nose! :rolleyes:

zoodoyle
06-26-2009, 08:46 AM
That's where I have been looking! :rotfl: I've played all of them in the past but this one has me stumped....I'm sure it's right under my nose! :rolleyes:

Ditto!! :sunshine:

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 09:08 AM
I have an observation/comment/feedback on the Scavenger Hunt, but let me say first that it is not intended in any way to be a complaint! I noticed that it is the Getting to Know SR scavenger hunt. I think that if the main idea is to help newbies get more familiar with SR perhaps it is a little harder than it should be? I realize that if it is too easy that defeats the whole purpose, but I am pretty familiar with SR and can't figure it out, and from some of the posts I am seeing, I am not alone. Just my thoughts.

SunshineGirl
06-26-2009, 09:13 AM
A big part of this particular contest is actually to get people to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and participate in the site in general more. We actually gave a clue on Facebook and in chat last night that pretty much tells exactly where the clue is. :) We'll be giving out more as it gets further in.

PSL1013
06-26-2009, 09:27 AM
I have no intention of getting involved with facebook but that's just ME, on the otherhand I do belong to Twitter....will a clue be posted on there?

bartleby1
06-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Ok, I am hugely out of the whole technology scene with the exception of my sad computer which also has major issues.:rotfl:

I'm also not a facebook member currently :eek:, so I just tried to join a few times but my computer seems to have issues with the site and it keeps locking up and not loading. I tried IE and Firefox.:confused:

So, since that didn't work, I tried investigating this twitter thing that everyone speaks of but I'm assuming that you need a cell phone that can receive text messages? Is that right? My cell phone is a prepaid tracphone which is about 10 years old and I don't think I can do texts on it.:( Does that mean twitter is a no-go for me?

I feel so out-of-the-loop! (and still can't find this darn clue, LOL!)

PSL1013
06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Ok, I am hugely out of the whole technology scene with the exception of my sad computer which also has major issues.:rotfl:

I'm also not a facebook member currently :eek:, so I just tried to join a few times but my computer seems to have issues with the site and it keeps locking up and not loading. I tried IE and Firefox.:confused:

So, since that didn't work, I tried investigating this twitter thing that everyone speaks of but I'm assuming that you need a cell phone that can receive text messages? Is that right? My cell phone is a prepaid tracphone which is about 10 years old and I don't think I can do texts on it.:( Does that mean twitter is a no-go for me?

Well I'm with you about being out of the loop....I don't do text messages on my cell phone either but it's not necessary for joining twitter as far as I can tell, I just log into my account and can see all the people that I'm following and see what they are saying. (and I can't find the first clue either and I've got a :headache: from trying! I've given up! :rotfl:)

bbangel
06-26-2009, 12:11 PM
The Facebook clue still left me lost. Maybe I'm thinking too hard but I've tried all the places that made sense to me and didn't find it. Will keep looking though :sunshine:

JillyFish
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Tricia, would it be too much information to say where on the page the clue will be found....because newbies wouldn't know that. I don't want anyone to miss it if they're looking quickly....but I don't want to get in trouble either! :angel:

And FYI.....I found the clue before I saw the extra hint on FB. April's right....think about what Tricia wants you to see!

Keep looking! :sunshine2:

speechteachri
06-26-2009, 12:36 PM
A big part of this particular contest is actually to get people to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and participate in the site in general more. We actually gave a clue on Facebook and in chat last night that pretty much tells exactly where the clue is. :) We'll be giving out more as it gets further in.

The Facebook clue still left me lost. Maybe I'm thinking too hard but I've tried all the places that made sense to me and didn't find it. Will keep looking though :sunshine:

OK, I was in chat last night, I am on Face book, I am on Twitter (you do not need to hook it to a cell phone)....and I still couldn't find it last night. Just got home from work, so I am off to try again...Wish me luck!!

bartleby1
06-26-2009, 12:42 PM
OK, since I don't need a cell phone for twitter, I went ahead and joined but nothing is posted there.

I finally got facebook to load on my neighbors computer and think I found the clue to the clue but I still don't get it. :headache:

I'm done. I picked an answer and maybe will get lucky!:rotfl:

Good luck to the rest of you! :clap:

jenvance
06-26-2009, 12:53 PM
I give up, I am on twitter and facebook, lol and I see no clues....

jnorth1007
06-26-2009, 12:55 PM
The best thing to do is to go to all of the links on the Main Site and check out the first page of everyone of those links. EVERY ONE OF THOSE LINKS! Don't skip any. Make sure you scroll and check the whole page of the link. Use the site like you would if you didn't know what was on the pages of the links. Check them out. The clue is very obvious on the page. It even says scavenger hunt clue I think. Don't get frustrated. You can find the clue without facebook or twitter but the facebook clue helped me go right to it. Remember this is supposed to be fun. If it seems like you guys aren't enjoying it then I imagine Tricia just won't do it anymore.

I remember when we didn't have forums and the clues had to be posted on DIS and it was such a kick trying to find the clues. The site was smaller then but I found the clue within 10 minutes by using the method I gave above. Check every link.

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Didn't mean to give the impression that I wasn't enjoying looking. I am. And is spite of the fact that I am pretty familiar with SR, I have found I coulple of things I wasn't aware were there. Still looking, Still having a good time.

sunshinecindy
06-26-2009, 02:19 PM
I give up, I am on twitter and facebook, lol and I see no clues....

Are you a fan of SR on facebook, if not, just put sunshine rewards in the little search box and you'll see it come up. You'll plainly see the clue on that page.

29apr00
06-26-2009, 02:27 PM
I see the clue....but i'm still lost as to what to do with it! :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
06-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I see the clue....but i'm still lost as to what to do with it! :rotfl:

Look at the clue, see if you want to guess any of the 10 merchants that are on the pull down in your email. If you don't, then wait for the next clue, by process of elimination, you choose which merchant you think it is. When you feel confident you know which one, choose that merchant on the list.

jnorth1007
06-26-2009, 02:32 PM
The clues that disperesed around the SR site (only one right now) are used to try to guess which of the merchants in the drop down menu on the contest page Tricia is talking about. There is a list. You use the clues to guess which one. The amount of bonus decreases with each clue that is released. Everyone who guesses correctly on while there is only 1 clue out there will get the highest bonus. Everyone who guesses correctly once the next clue comes out will get the second highest bonus. There will also be a drawing for everyone who guesses correctly regardless of which clue they guess on to win a gift certificate. I hope this clears it up some.

29apr00
06-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Look at the clue, see if you want to guess any of the 10 merchants that are on the pull down in your email. If you don't, then wait for the next clue, by process of elimination, you choose which merchant you think it is. When you feel confident you know which one, choose that merchant on the list.

ummm....what's on FB...is that the actual clue, or the clue to find the clue? :rotfl: Maybe i didn't find it yet.

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 03:27 PM
It is a hint to find the clue.

lildebbie
06-26-2009, 03:40 PM
O.K. the hint on twitter should be pretty obvious, so I went to check there to find the clue and it said I had to post 1 time in the forum a day to play so here's my post. Am I on the right track to finding the clue?

jenvance
06-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Are you a fan of SR on facebook, if not, just put sunshine rewards in the little search box and you'll see it come up. You'll plainly see the clue on that page.

I found it!!!:love: It was down on the page because I was only seeing the post about your cashouts thing! Thanks so much!! :clap:

SunshineGirl
06-26-2009, 04:11 PM
O.K. the hint on twitter should be pretty obvious, so I went to check there to find the clue and it said I had to post 1 time in the forum a day to play so here's my post. Am I on the right track to finding the clue?

You're close! But it is something actually on the site....not in the forum.

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Oh I see:clap: Ifinally see:banana:

29apr00
06-26-2009, 04:39 PM
I"M STILL MISSING IT!! :lol: I'm pretty sure i know WHERE it is....i just can't find it!

bbangel
06-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh I see:clap: Ifinally see:banana:

I'm still lost :rotfl:

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I"M STILL MISSING IT!! :lol: I'm pretty sure i know WHERE it is....i just can't find it!

I'm betting that you are thinking the same thing I was thinking, and I was wrong! Ask yourself this, If it isn't where you think it is, where else could it be? Clear as mud right:)

askomsky
06-26-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm still lost :rotfl:

:rotfl: No surprise there Megan. :D J/K it really isn't hard, Janet had GREAT advice. I did exactly what she said and made sure I checked EVERY SINGLE PAGE but then again I know how Tricia thinks or wants so I tried a few I thought first. It just happened to be the last one I thought of! :D Does that make sense??????

bbangel
06-26-2009, 05:30 PM
:rotfl: No surprise there Megan. :D J/K it really isn't hard, Janet had GREAT advice. I did exactly what she said and made sure I checked EVERY SINGLE PAGE but then again I know how Tricia thinks or wants so I tried a few I thought first. It just happened to be the last one I thought of! :D Does that make sense??????

It all makes sense. The problem is that I've checked every page and found nothing. Some I went back to more than once because they made sense.

speechteachri
06-26-2009, 05:40 PM
It all makes sense. The problem is that I've checked every page and found nothing. Some I went back to more than once because they made sense.

I am having the same problem! It seems I have checked everything several times....but I keep checking.:rolleyes:

bbangel
06-26-2009, 05:41 PM
I am having the same problem! It seems I have checked everything several times....but I keep checking.:rolleyes:

I check again and then think to myself "isn't the definition of insanity doing things over and over and expecting a different result" :rotfl:
I'll probably stumble across it once the other clues have posted and wonder how I missed it.

29apr00
06-26-2009, 06:46 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Whew, looks like there is a 2nd clue up. I am still tired from the first search:)

disney_girl
06-26-2009, 07:58 PM
The second clue is a little trickier to find! Love it!

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Trickier than the 1st? Seriously? :)

askomsky
06-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Trickier than the 1st? Seriously? :)

Yup, just found it and it was a little trickier. :sunshine:

29apr00
06-26-2009, 08:07 PM
:rotfl: I think i just took a step back!

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 08:10 PM
Any Facebook or Twitter hints on this one?

29apr00
06-26-2009, 08:13 PM
i searched both and couldn't find anything new,.

PSL1013
06-26-2009, 08:24 PM
well I found the second clue with NO problem but still haven't found the first one and it's driving me bonkers! :headache:

RDGCJK
06-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Well I'm late coming here, but I'll give it a whirl.

RDGCJK
06-26-2009, 08:38 PM
1 clue found, 1 to go. I don't think I'll be heading to bed early tonight. LOL

bbangel
06-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Okay, I just found the first clue and it maybe be a problem for others as well. The link to the page with the first clue was not showing up earlier today - the whole drop down menu for that category was missing. So you may not be crazy. Try clearing your cooking and coming back and see if that changes the pages you can link to.

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 09:03 PM
I am so glad to hear you say that, I searched for hours and when I finally did find it, I thought I was loosing my mind,because I was sure I had not seen that section earlier. Thanks.

PSL1013
06-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Okay, I just found the first clue and it maybe be a problem for others as well. The link to the page with the first clue was not showing up earlier today - the whole drop down menu for that category was missing. So you may not be crazy. Try clearing your cooking and coming back and see if that changes the pages you can link to.

omg, that was the key...I was on firefox and cleared cookies and it didn't make any difference....went to IE, cleared cookies and there was clue #1 starring me right in the face....thank you, I would have never thought of what you just said to do....I was on IE this morning and that drop down was NOT there until I just now cleared cookies and looked again. :D

ETA: just took another look using firefox and those pull down links do NOT show up at all, even after clearing cookies. I use firefox for all the daily stuff except offers and I have never seen those pull down choices. You must use IE to be able to see them.

sqromano
06-26-2009, 09:09 PM
I just found the second one. It took me longer, but it is there!

kimntrent
06-26-2009, 09:10 PM
I found number two but I still haven't found number one

askomsky
06-26-2009, 09:11 PM
omg, that was the key...I was on firefox and cleared cookies and it didn't make any difference....went to IE, cleared cookies and there was clue #1 starring me right in the face....thank you, I would have never thought of what you just said to do....I was on IE this morning and that drop down was NOT there until I just now cleared cookies and looked again. :D
See that didn't even dawn on me bc I always use IE, then today I happen to have Firefox open and looked and realized Megan was right. It was always there for me on IE, never thought to ask about the other browsers. :)

PSL1013
06-26-2009, 09:17 PM
See that didn't even dawn on me bc I always use IE, then today I happen to have Firefox open and looked and realized Megan was right. It was always there for me on IE, never thought to ask about the other browsers. :)

Do you know how many hours I spent today looking for something that wasn't even there!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

askomsky
06-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Do you know how many hours I spent today looking for something that wasn't even there!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Seriously it sounds like something SG needs to look at. It just never occured to me and when Megan said something I just happened to have IE and FF open at the same time and realized that it was no where to be found on FF.

So note to everyone, if your trying to play use Internet Explorer NOT FireFox or Safari! Or you'll go crazy..... :D

bbangel
06-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Glad I could help everyone! Maybe we should post this on the Facebook board as well so that more people can see it. Not everyone will come here to check this thread.

kimntrent
06-26-2009, 09:27 PM
okay that sucks cuz those are all I got.

bbangel
06-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Now I need a hint for clue 2 :rotfl:

speechteachri
06-26-2009, 09:29 PM
okay that sucks cuz those are all I got.

I still can't find it either...I may just go ahead and take a wild guess.

sselig2000
06-26-2009, 09:33 PM

Me to! Oh well, just so happy to hear that I am not crazy after all. Personally, after all that effort for Clue #1 I thought that the second one was a piece of cake!

SunshineGirl
06-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Kevin's looking at it now to see why you can't drop down with IE 8 or Firefox. We'll get it fixed soon. :) The second one shouldn't be an issue at all. You don't need to pull down to get to it.

RDGCJK
06-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Kevin's looking at it now to see why you can't drop down with IE 8 or Firefox. We'll get it fixed soon. :) The second one shouldn't be an issue at all. You don't need to pull down to get to it.

Your clue did it for me! thanks!

bbangel
06-26-2009, 09:40 PM
For the second clue make sure you read every page clearly as the clue will not jump out at you.

Side note that I still have three potential choices and can't decide whether to guess now or wait :sunshine:

askomsky
06-26-2009, 09:41 PM
For the second clue make sure you read every page clearly as the clue will not jump out at you.

Side note that I still have three potential choices and can't decide whether to guess now or wait :sunshine:

Me too, I almost guessed but I'm now trying to decide what to do.

sqromano
06-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Me too, I almost guessed but I'm now trying to decide what to do.

I took a chance and guessed because I had a hunch and did a little searching that makes me think I might be right. If not, oh well. It would be nice to win the $25 gift certificate and a few extra $ in my account. I will keep my fingers crossed.

speechteachri
06-26-2009, 10:05 PM
OK....I'm not crazy after all!!!

FINALLY!!!

(I have IE 8)

~Kathie
06-26-2009, 10:10 PM
well I found the second clue with NO problem but still haven't found the first one and it's driving me bonkers! :headache:

Me too. I found the 2nd clue where I expected the 1st one to be.....several times.

speechteachri
06-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Found #2.

I have to say...that was maybe just WAAAYYYYYY easier than the first!

speechteachri
06-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Me too. I found the 2nd clue where I expected the 1st one to be.....several times.

Me too!!!

~Kathie
06-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Clue #1 is still escaping me. I did find the clue on Facebook, that didn't help! Did all the drop down menus several times with IE7. No luck! :(

I'll try again tomorrow.

bartleby1
06-26-2009, 11:26 PM
ACK! :cry: I just came back to see how everyone was doing because I spent HOURS searching for that first clue that was NOT there for me. I use IE6 and that drop down menu was not there earlier for me either! :computer: It is now but I was so frustrated before after checking each catergory over and over that I gave up and just guessed (and from the clue that I now can see, I guessed wrong, LOL!)

Oh well. Maybe next time!

Good luck to everyone else!

faithhope
06-26-2009, 11:37 PM
found both the clues... good clues...
first clue I found with the hint from facebook.
2nd one was harder to find... not in the spot I expected on the page... but your clue to clue 2 in this thread helped.

Think I'll wait until clue 3 to make sure I get something.. I'm just not the guessing type :sunshine2:

Thanks for keeping it fun with all the contests.

bartleby1
06-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Clue #1 is still escaping me. I did find the clue on Facebook, that didn't help! Did all the drop down menus several times with IE7. No luck! :(

I'll try again tomorrow.

Kathie - the clue on facebook makes perfect sense if the drop down menu is there for you. It is showing up fine for me on IE6 now, don't know about IE7. Hope you find it!

lildebbie
06-27-2009, 12:52 AM
So note to everyone, if your trying to play use Internet Explorer NOT FireFox or Safari! Or you'll go crazy..... :D

o.k. well Safari and Firefox are the only browsers I have, so I guess I'm out of this one. I'm just glad I'm not crazy or blind. Well, I'm not blind, crazy is still in question.:p

askomsky
06-27-2009, 06:27 AM
o.k. well Safari and Firefox are the only browsers I have, so I guess I'm out of this one. I'm just glad I'm not crazy or blind. Well, I'm not blind, crazy is still in question.:p

Well I think SG was fixing it last night for those on Firefox and IE8 so I would give it a whirl and check now.

PSL1013
06-27-2009, 08:28 AM
I logged on this morning and I can now see that drop down on Firefox.

mmm611
06-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Ah, sneaky. I finally found the second clue after finding Tricia's post.

29apr00
06-27-2009, 09:44 AM
is it fixed for IE8? I am POSITIVE i know where this clue #1 is supposed to be....but i can't see any drop down menus you are talking about?

~Kathie
06-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Kathie - the clue on facebook makes perfect sense if the drop down menu is there for you. It is showing up fine for me on IE6 now, don't know about IE7. Hope you find it!

It was there for me this morning. I really thought I was losing it because I couldn't find it.

Relax ~Kathie..........it's only a GAME!!!! :rotfl:

athoods
06-27-2009, 11:55 AM
still clueless about #2 clue:D did find the hint on twitter but i thought it was the 1st clue

lildebbie
06-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Ah, my sanity is slowly being restored. I found both clues using Firefox, but I still don't know how you could make a guess. There's still like 3-4 answers that fit the clues.

Iteach
06-27-2009, 01:49 PM
My sanity is completely restored! I finally found the elusive clue #1. :clap: Found clue 2 before 1. LOL!

fanofree
06-27-2009, 02:08 PM
My sanity is completely restored! I finally found the elusive clue #1. :clap: Found clue 2 before 1. LOL!

Me too! Still "don't have a clue."

29apr00
06-27-2009, 03:44 PM
I FOUND CLUE #2!!!! :banana::banana::banana: But yeah....still no decision and i STILL CAN"T FIND CLUE #1!! :confused:

AuroraBorealis
06-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Just found clue #1. Clue #2 was much easier!

I'm using IE8 and had to clear my cookies and log back in to find clue #1. Like others have said, that drop down wasn't there before!

rachaface
06-27-2009, 04:56 PM
The second clue is a little trickier to find! Love it!

i found the 2nd clue much easier to find than the first! LOL im still on the hunt for the first clue!

~Kathie
06-27-2009, 09:51 PM
i found the 2nd clue much easier to find than the first! LOL im still on the hunt for the first clue!

Read through all the posts in this thread to find the 1st clue. There are a lot of good suggestions. Good luck!

rachaface
06-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Read through all the posts in this thread to find the 1st clue. There are a lot of good suggestions. Good luck!

i found it! TOTALLY not where I was looking for and then i realized LOL *PHEW*

either way, i just randomly guessed for my answer and submitted it before I found the clue but my mind feels so much more clear now that i know LOL

T1nkrules
06-28-2009, 02:16 PM
I found clue #2 BUT I am still searching for clue #1....s-n-e-a-k-y :sunshine:

Love2Shop
06-29-2009, 09:25 AM
I haven't had much time to look for clues lately but this morning I thought I would give it a try. Between the FB hints and this thread I found both clues fairly easily.:banana:

I made a pretty educated guess, hope I'm right!:sunshine2:

wdwabby
06-29-2009, 09:30 AM
fun fun - I'm off to find the clues!

SunshineGirl
06-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Third clue is up!

zoodoyle
06-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Third clue is up!

Found that one before the other two :clap: But now all have been found and my guess has been made - thanks for the fun game!! :sunshine:

PSL1013
06-29-2009, 10:29 AM
Found the third clue and submitted my answer...Good Luck everyone! :sunshine:

Iteach
06-29-2009, 10:30 AM
I just found it too and made my guess. :clap: Great game! Thanks!

askomsky
06-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Found it and submitted my answer, I had a guess yesterday and was going to go for it, glad I didn't bc it was the other one I thought. :)

mindyd2006
06-29-2009, 11:47 AM
I submitted my answer I went to change it and sent it so I doubt it is right but oh well :sunshine2:

29apr00
06-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Woo Hoo! Between Clue # 2 and Clue #3 i'm pretty sure i got it right......still never found Clue #1. :computer:

lildebbie
06-29-2009, 01:29 PM
99% sure I got the right answer. :)

~Kathie
06-29-2009, 03:15 PM
The facebook hint this morning gave me my answer.......not....hope it's right!! :rotfl: Good luck everyone!!!

athoods
06-30-2009, 08:47 AM
found the 1st clue right off the bat, looked yesterday for clue 2 and today found it and 3 and submiited my selection. :cooldance:

marcymajor
07-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Tricia-have you picked a winner yet for the scavenger hunt?

SunshineGirl
07-07-2009, 04:26 PM
I did! But I can't announce it yet because we are going to be doing a promotion with them really soon. In fact, some of the SMs Plus should be getting gifts from them as early as today. :)

StitchandPooh'smom
07-07-2009, 04:27 PM
I did! But I can't announce it yet because we are going to be doing a promotion with them really soon. In fact, some of the SMs Plus should be getting gifts from them as early as today. :)

Can you at least tell us what the right answer was? I think I got it, but I'd like to know for sure! :sunshine:

marcymajor
07-07-2009, 04:28 PM
me too.:D

T1nkrules
07-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the credit this morning! I guessed right after the second clue...never found the first! :cooldance: