PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Got Crocs with FREE Shipping (No Minimum Order)

sunshinecindy
06-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Got my new crocs yesterday, and I have to say, these Sassari are fantastic. They are so comfortable and look wonderful. I am NOT a shoe person, everything hurts my feet, especially my heels, and anything thaT looks half way decent I can't wear, but these, OMG, they are great. I went in and ordered the Alice now too since they have the free shipping, no minimum. If you need a nice pair of shoes that have a little wedge heel and feel great, look at those Sassari.

missangie
06-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Did you all read this? Crocs is offering FREE SHIPPING on every order through July 8th!!! That's awesome!

Belle
07-10-2009, 12:59 PM
They now have free shipping on all orders for the entire month! :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
07-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Yesterday I was wearing my new crocs at the drs office and the lab and everywhere I had to go, I had 3 people stop me and ask me about them and compliment me on them. They are really comfortable and nice looking.

SunshineGirl
07-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Yesterday I was wearing my new crocs at the drs office and the lab and everywhere I had to go, I had 3 people stop me and ask me about them and compliment me on them. They are really comfortable and nice looking.

Were those the Alice?

sunshinecindy
07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Were those the Alice?

No, the Sassari. They are a little fancier. My Alice are really comfortable though too.

spring
07-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Does anyone know of any Crocs that run on the narrower side? My feet aren't that narrow, but Crocs seem to be a bit to wide for me.

missymouse
07-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Alot of the ballerina styles seem to run narrow. I have a pair of Peacock Alices and a Pair of Pearl Cleo's both women's size 9 that I can't wear because they are too narrow. If anyone would like to buy them from me for $10 or so I would be happy to sell them. Just PM me if interested