PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if offer works at work?

LuvMyBoys
08-31-2007, 09:39 AM
Ok, so yesterday I didn't get a few of the new offers to credit b/c I was doing them at work. Tried again at home and they worked. :)

So how do I know which ones will not work while using a work computer (multiple IP is the reason, right?)???

Are there certain companies, offer types, etc?

TIA for any help!! :sunshine2:

cglaura
08-31-2007, 10:33 AM
Your work computer may have a more aggressive firewall or virus protection program. My dd computer has McAffee, and I can't get any MID on that. I can on mine w/ AVG & windows firewall.

But, that's just my $0.02.....I am not much of a techie :)

arob414
08-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Your work computer may have a more aggressive firewall or virus protection program. My dd computer has McAffee, and I can't get any MID on that. I can on mine w/ AVG & windows firewall.

But, that's just my $0.02.....I am not much of a techie :)

I have McAfee and get the MID offers but haven't gotten any banderama ones or that pesky WinMoolah. I really, really want that one, not for the .70 but because it annoys me that I can't get it. :rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
08-31-2007, 12:05 PM
I dont think your allowed to use multiple computers to do offers, I think it might fall under the fraud category. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I just dont want ya getting into any problems with that. :confused: :(

LuvMyBoys
08-31-2007, 12:16 PM
I dont think your allowed to use multiple computers to do offers, I think it might fall under the fraud category. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I just dont want ya getting into any problems with that. :confused: :(

I think it is okay as long as no one else at my work (the same IP address) is registered with SR. No one is, I'm sure of that :)

ItsmeSunnyV
08-31-2007, 12:48 PM
I think it is okay as long as no one else at my work (the same IP address) is registered with SR. No one is, I'm sure of that :)

Okie Dokie..Cool! :)

jnorth1007
08-31-2007, 01:32 PM
Multiple computers for one account A-OK
Multiple accounts for one computer NOT A-OK!

LuvMyBoys
08-31-2007, 01:35 PM

Thanks for the clarification :sunshine:

Now can you tell me the secret to which freebie offers wont work when I'm using my work computer?? :giggle:

ItsmeSunnyV
08-31-2007, 06:49 PM

:p OOPsie!! Okay well I apologize I misunderstood this whole time. LOL Sorry Luvmyboys!! :p

I know, I know Veronica, get your facts straight. lol:rotfl: