PDA

View Full Version : Party with a Star ?

sally16b
08-31-2007, 10:26 AM
Has anyone else had terrible luck getting any of the Party with a Star offers to credit?

I think I was only able to get one in all the months they've been on SR. I have tried clearing cookies, spybot, yahoo spam, etc. I have used several of my email addresses too.

Any tips?:confused:

tarheelpat
08-31-2007, 10:57 AM
I've never had one to credit. They are my lowest priority when I'm doing offers, right below What She Has to Say -- another one that doesn't credit. Generous Genie usually doesn't credit but has been known to surprise me.

athoods
08-31-2007, 11:01 AM
I've never had one to credit. They are my lowest priority when I'm doing offers, right below What She Has to Say -- another one that doesn't credit. Generous Genie usually doesn't credit but has been known to surprise me.

Same thing with me.:(

MKelley226
08-31-2007, 11:17 AM
I usually get all the party with a stars to credit, except the latest one with Tracy...she doesn't want to do anything, lol!

Kycha
08-31-2007, 03:30 PM
There is no rhyme or reason to it. I have only had one star want to party with me too. I don't even bother with those anymore. I have much better luck with the generous genie.

abcboys
08-31-2007, 10:32 PM
I only had one party with a star credit but no luck with all the others. I don't know why. I've had good luck with a lot of the freebies that have been put up in the last 2 days so its making up for all the ones I tried for but don't work.

Mom2aPrincess
09-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Yep! I must be a total party bummer because rarely does anyone wnat to party with me...genie doesn't like me either, but what she has to say is usually pretty decent with me.