PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Member Review of BookCloseouts.com

SunshineGirl
06-29-2009, 04:40 PM
A new videoblog has been posted!

Sunshine Rewards Member Review of BookCloseouts.com--Click here to read the full article... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2009/06/29/sunshine-rewards-member-review-of-bookcloseoutscom/)

askomsky
06-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Ok ladies I bit the bullet and made another video blog so check it out and tell me what you think.

I also used my son's new Flip and it was AWESOME! It took me less then 5 mins to get the video off and uploaded and over to SR.

As I get more comfortable with it I would like to try it again.

Oh and I did make out like a bandit with the book order. Funny thing is, I shot the 2nd part of that video three times and the third time I'm missing 3 of the books, they fell of the table and I didn't realize it until after the video was over.

Hedy
06-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Ok ladies I bit the bullet and made another video blog so check it out and tell me what you think.

I also used my son's new Flip and it was AWESOME! It took me less then 5 mins to get the video off and uploaded and over to SR.

As I get more comfortable with it I would like to try it again.

Oh and I did make out like a bandit with the book order. Funny thing is, I shot the 2nd part of that video three times and the third time I'm missing 3 of the books, they fell of the table and I didn't realize it until after the video was over.

Great video! I love member-submitted videos!

sunshinecindy
06-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Great job April, I love member videos too. I'm not really familiar with BookCloseouts, I don't read, but I do like audio books. Hope your family has a lot of fun reading all those books. I can't believe what a great deal you got on them.

askomsky
07-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Great job April, I love member videos too. I'm not really familiar with BookCloseouts, I don't read, but I do like audio books. Hope your family has a lot of fun reading all those books. I can't believe what a great deal you got on them.

Thanks Cindy, DS is actually reading one of them right now. Dh has been reading the hockey ones. :D