PDA

View Full Version : Vertrue Todays escape - $25.00 Visa Card

SunshineGirl
05-16-2007, 04:16 PM
I know that some other sites have had this offer pulled. We have it back for a limited time at 8.00. No paypal cashout. It will not credit if you have signed up before. It's really a pretty good service. We use their sister company (Passport) for SR.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=1498

3dog2kidmom
05-16-2007, 08:00 PM
I think I did Today's Escapes through another company (advertiser?) already. It wouldn't let me sign up. So that's a good thing (that it wouldn't go through and duplicate by accident).

Alice28
05-16-2007, 08:35 PM
I think I've done it already too; not even going to attempt it as I don't want to screw anything up! Hope other people can benefit from it though!

OregonGirlie
05-16-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm confused with this one. It charges you $1, you get 8 credits, but is there something like a subscription that I'm signing up for with a larger fee/cost to my credit card?

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I haven't done this particular one, but the one that I did sign up for was $1 for the 7-day trial membership. Once I stayed past the 7 days, they billed me for the full year of membership. So it is up to you whether you want to stay or not depending on whether you like the service when you sign up for the trial. The good thing about these compared to the ones where they ship you things is that you can use the service immediately to be able to decide if you want to keep it or not.

Don't quote me because I haven't read the exact terms. But you might want to PM one of the other people who have done this specific one.