PDA

View Full Version : Big Board

tink2008
08-31-2007, 09:29 PM
When does the big board end for Aug? Is it tomarrow morning, tonight at midnight. Does todays survey count on that total? Does our bonuses for the surveys etc. Just wondering. Thanks

SunshineGirl
08-31-2007, 09:39 PM
The totals will stop as of midnight Eastern tonight. Let me run over and update it for everyone real quick.

tink2008
08-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks Trisha you ROCK! I LOVE SR!:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
08-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Looks like it is a dead heat between 10th and 11th places!

tink2008
08-31-2007, 09:47 PM
Looks like it is a dead heat between 10th and 11th places!

.20 cents that would so be tought if you are standing at #11 after all your hard work for the month. Good Lucky eveyone!

coastalgirl
08-31-2007, 09:47 PM
Wow! Those are some great totals for this month!! To think I was excited to be in the top ten last month, and mine was under a hundred. Good job to all of you!!!

Lydia

JillyFish
08-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Well I may not be in the top 10...or 20....or 30....you get the idea....but I did have my best earning month ever! :banana:

tink2008
08-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Well I may not be in the top 10...or 20....or 30....you get the idea....but I did have my best earning month ever! :banana:

This month has been awsome, hasnt it. Well I have only been on for one month and 2 days but I have loved it! We are all so spoiled here! Cant wait for next month. I hope it is just as good. :rotfl:

JillyFish
08-31-2007, 10:00 PM
This month has been awsome, hasnt it. Well I have only been on for one month and 2 days but I have loved it! We are all so spoiled here! Cant wait for next month. I hope it is just as good. :rotfl:

I'm sure it will be! Tricia is always coming up with more fun ways for us to earn. :sunshine2:

bs4free
08-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Trica this has been the Best month ever... Editors notes: This member has only been a member for 3 days in July and 31 days in Auguest, he has nothing to compare anything to and should just be ignored!:rotfl: :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
08-31-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm sure it will be! Tricia is always coming up with more fun ways for us to earn. :sunshine2:

Things SHOULD get better next month because the summer is when online marketing is the slowest. We did have a lot of nice small offers this month but not really any nice big offers. Hopefully we will see a better mix next month.

arob414
08-31-2007, 10:26 PM
Things SHOULD get better next month because the summer is when online marketing is the slowest. We did have a lot of nice small offers this month but not really any nice big offers. Hopefully we will see a better mix next month.

Wow, I joined during the slow time and I have been very happy with my earnings. Not to mention SR has become my evening entertainment.:sunshine:

Anna
08-31-2007, 11:17 PM

Wow! I thought things were pretty good this month! But, I am always open to new offers!!!! :love:

Since I have started Physical Therapy Assistant school this past week....I have had little to no time for anything but studying and homework. I keep asking myself what have I done?? Am I nuts for going back to school?? So I am BIGTIME SR DEPRIVED!!!! :( I need to get my fix over the long weekend! :sunshine2:

askomsky
09-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Trica this has been the Best month ever... Editors notes: This member has only been a member for 3 days in July and 31 days in Auguest, he has nothing to compare anything to and should just be ignored!:rotfl: :rotfl:

I enjoy reading your posts bc your always "laughing"! That and it's nice to know that I'm not psycho for becoming addicted to ER after 17 days! :)

April

zane_anthony
09-01-2007, 08:36 AM
So is the August big board final now?? :confused: If so I squeaked into #10 at the last minute after sweating it out in #11 for a couple of days :cooldance: